149 replies to this topic

#101 sevenzenith1

sevenzenith1

one post wonder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

ohhh interest game

If you think that the journey is the most boring. คาสิโนออนไลน์ is the vehicle used to call you. คาสิโนออนไลน์ I will not bore you.

Edited by sevenzenith1, 14 February 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#102 Jootboo

Jootboo

Bilious Jacobean Ruff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2610 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

I understand trying to get a game to be exclusive, a timed exclusive on the demo just seems like a very poor man's version of that. Is a timed exclusive on the release of screenshots the next step?

Game looks great.

Edited by Jootboo, 12 February 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#103 Cerb

Cerb

Doc Scratch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19798 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'm sure as hell not buying a game I have no interest in to just get the demo. I'll wait till release of the game.

That.
"I outta fuck you in the ass and tell you your not good enough to fuck yourself yet." ~ Crain4

#104 spada25551

spada25551

one post wonder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

There's the video link. Like every other enemy in every game.
A professional career that we did not have a starting point. คาสิโนออนไลน์ called คาสิโนออนไลน์This is a job. it is not.

#105 Jootboo

Jootboo

Bilious Jacobean Ruff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2610 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

"Resident Evil 6's Chris Redfield-led campaign will be heading to the "fictitious coastal town" of Lanshiang, located right next to China's own Twilight Zone. Furthermore, it'll be set in 2013, meaning that the game will offer a bleak vision of our imminent future.

Capcom offered up more information beyond the setting and date clarifications this morning, such as word that the game's "mysterious third protagonist" is taking care of important mercenary business in Eastern Europe before he's tasked with saving the world in RE6. And perhaps most importantly, the Japanese publisher noted that this fall's big RE game will utilize an "evolved control system," which grants players the ability to "shoot whilst moving; slide; roll in any direction, and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack.""

Joystiq.

Still want.

Edited by Jootboo, 15 February 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#106 Sir Joe

Sir Joe

The 2000 IQ Killjoy Detevtive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Lot of info http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1218741p1.html

The results are as expected. Your movement were all in accordance with my assumptions.

#107 Sir Joe

Sir Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

new trailer

The results are as expected. Your movement were all in accordance with my assumptions.

#108 Sir Joe

Sir Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

so anyone try the demo that came out? i rather like the game play well for Sherry and Leon the gameplay felt pretty good however with Chris it just felt like i was playing a clunky Gears of War

#109 Dick Justice

Dick Justice

I had a permanent, constipated grimace on my face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3276 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

Thought it was fucking awful. Camera made it impossible to see what the fuck was going on in most of the combat segments. Framerate was ass, and overall, it felt less polished than 4 and 5. Oh, and the shotgun sucked balls. Majorly disappointed.

#110 Jootboo

Jootboo

Bilious Jacobean Ruff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2610 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

on the positive, the character select screens and character models are pretty slick

Leon's gameplay was probably the best of all three for me I could play a game of that style, the other two seemed off and the combat was kind of frustrating

Edited by Jootboo, 20 September 2012 - 07:32 AM.

#111 Friedmann Kaiser

Friedmann Kaiser

Walking Dead Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Leon is the best for sure. I could hardly stand playing Chris and Jake. And unfortunately seeing as the only campaign i like is 1/3 of the game I'll wait for the price to drop this wont be a pre-order from me. And that's coming from a long fan of the series

Edited by Freidmann Kaiser, 20 September 2012 - 05:42 PM.

FriedmannKaiser.png

#112 Foofighter

Foofighter

^^Too lazy to change the avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5428 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

I liked Leon's the best but I wasn't completely fucked off by the other two either. I mean I like the idea of having three separate campaigns I just hope they're not all going to be 3 hours long a piece.

#113 Choked

Choked

Fairweather Friend

• Members
  • 11031 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Thought it was fucking awful. Camera made it impossible to see what the fuck was going on in most of the combat segments. Framerate was ass, and overall, it felt less polished than 4 and 5. Oh, and the shotgun sucked balls. Majorly disappointed.

The framerate was fine for me, so was the camera. It's so much better that you can actually move and shoot this time around.

#114 Dick Justice

Dick Justice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3276 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Having a rotating camera when it's zoomed so close isn't exactly a good idea. And I played the PS3 version, which might explain the shit framerate.

#115 monkeyman

monkeyman

Shadow Warrior

• Members
  • 30272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

Framerate was fine for me on PS3. I quite enjoyed Leons chapter, the other 2 were utter dogshit though.
Darkness covers all I see and touch, No feeling of pain just sorrow.
My hand loses grip of the sword I hold, And I turn to become a true shadow.

Posted Image

#116 Choked

Choked

Fairweather Friend

• Members
  • 11031 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

Why so?

#117 monkeyman

monkeyman

Shadow Warrior

• Members
  • 30272 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

I just didn't like how they felt. The atmosphere of them was rubbish, especially after having just come from Leons section. I know that's kind of the point, I just didn't like them. It's getting good old to say it now I suppose but they did the feel very "Resident Evil"
Darkness covers all I see and touch, No feeling of pain just sorrow.
My hand loses grip of the sword I hold, And I turn to become a true shadow.

Posted Image

#118 Chrysander

Chrysander

Chest-High Walls

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Man this game is garbage. Good luck to those who like it, I know everyone gets something different out of games, but from my perspective they've really gone in the wrong direction. AI buddies all the way, throwing out melee attacks whenever you like, and general set up of the missions and music all subtract from the atmosphere and just turn it into a shoot-the-bad-guy fest. This is not at all scary, or even atmospheric, it's a romp, an action flick. Controls and especially the camera are ridiculous. Refusal to put back the case system from RE4 once again leaves me scratching my head. Everything Shinji Mikami did with this franchise has been done away with, it's just so clear what Capcom lost when Clover went.

Edited by Chrysander, 21 September 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#119 Dick Justice

Dick Justice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3276 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

Dunno why you got down-voted, the mainline games seem to have gone on a downward spiral since 4. This one feels incredibly unpolished. Which isn't really acceptable considering the fact that it's a Resident Evil game.

#120 Sketch

Sketch

Damn!

• Moderators
  • 19487 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

Maybe you got a bad demo or something, but I while I would say I can understand why Resi fans might not be happy with it, it still felt polished.