#1 Watson

Watson

The Maltese Falcon

• Super Moderators
  • 4137 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:27 AM

Posted Image

Welcome!

With Absolution being released this year, the Hitman Story Dossier has been made to offer visitors a comprehensive story guide to the Hitman series. The main aim of this thread is to gather and collect important story aspects of the Hitman universe and discuss them, while encouraging members to contribute anything story related they may find, or simply comment about story aspects of the games (Please note that this is not a wishlist). There are also various attachments containing story related information. The Dossier will hopefully give new and old visitors of Hitmanforum some informative story information about the past games. The story text was written by member Fleur in a thread several years ago, it has been subsequently edited by me (Watson). If there are any ambiguities, worthy additions to be made or factual inconsistencies I encourage members to point them out as this thread is still regarded as "under construction".

To learn about the development history of the game, click here.

Hitman: Codename 47

Posted Image

In the 1950s, a man known as Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer begins to delve into practicing cloning after being laughed at by the scientific community. Apparently he discovered the secrets of chromosomes and altered them, and so he makes different "series" of clones, with the number of altered chromosomes being the number he assigns the clones.

In 60s, Ort-Meyer creates series 47 in his laboratory (located inside an asylum building in Romania) of which only the single clone is known to exist. Note: The barcode (640509-040147) means: 64 (year of birth), 05 (day of birth), 09 (month of birth) - 04 (series), 01 (class), 47 (number of chromosomes). In the next 30 years, the only series 47 clone is raised unusually and taught how to kill. In this time, all of the clones have bar-codes tattooed onto the back of their heads for identification purposes. Of the series known to have survived, there is 17, 47, and 48.

Around 1998 or 1999, 47 escapes from Ort-Meyer's lab and somehow comes into contact with the International Contract Agency (ICA) who hires him as a Hitman. 47's ICA handler is Diana Burnwood.

Over the next year or two, he takes out Lee Hong in Hong Kong (rescuing CIA Agent Smith and a prostitute called Lei Ling in the process), Pablo Ochoa in Columbia, Franz Fuchs in Budapest, and Boris (aka Arkadij Jegorov) in Rotterdam. The strange thing is he notices that these men were all in possession of letters that were exchanged between each other and talked of creating an army of totally obedient super-soldiers, and a Professor who was working on it. 47 and, furthermore, the Agency begin looking into this. Apparently all of them, including a Professor Otto Ort-Meyer served together in the French Foreign Legion.

In the year 2000, after all of these hits, the Agency learns that all of them were connected and that they were all requested by the same client, who now wants 47. He's going to be payed an outrageous sum (compared to previous hits) to go to an Asylum in Romania and take out a single doctor, Dr. Kovacs (hence the level name The Setup). When 47 arrives at this Asylum, he checks in under his usual alias of "Tobias Rieper" and the security guard tips off the "Professor" that "Mr. Rieper has arrived.", to which the Professor calls the Romanian Police and requests the SWAT team. 47 takes out Dr. Kovacs, however during their brief encounter 47 recalls the doctor as “the one with the needle”, indicating a past memory of the doctor as 47 was growing up. 47 then explores the asylum once again finding Agent Smith. whom he had helped out before in Hong Kong. As we all know, our Hitman is a clone and this is the point in time when such information is revealed to him. The CIA Agent leads 47 to a secret staircase under the elevator which leads to a secret laboratory.

Downstairs in the laboratory, Professor Ort-Meyer's booming voice echoes out. It seems he doesn't like clones who can think for themselves. He sends out several series 48s, who don't question orders, to kill 47. Luckily, 47 finds a powerful Minigun stashed in one of the lab rooms and uses it to take care of the otherwise superior clones. When they are all dead, 47 searches the lab. It all becomes clear to 47. He finds a chamber where there are clones being grown with specific names on them. Otto Ort-Meyer, Franz Fuchs, Pablo Ochoa, Lee Hong, and Arkadij Jegorov. He learns that he is cloned from the sum strengths of these men and further altered.

Having learned this, and after having been betrayed by his insane creator who wants totally obedient clone-slaves who won't question anything, 47's new objective is revenge. Using the body of a dead clone to pass the scanning chamber, 47 enters the Professor's personal area and kills him by snapping his neck. After this, he escapes. The events of the escape are played out in the level, Asylum Aftermath in Hitman: Contracts.

This is the end of Hitman: Codename 47.

Link to Codename 47 forum/discussion.

Attachments:

I. Dr. Ort-meyer's Diary (featured on the H2: SA site)
Spoiler

II. Transcript of Dr. Ort-meyer's final words (as spoken in Meet Your Brother)
Spoiler

III. Letters
Spoiler

IV. Missions and Assassinated Targets
Spoiler

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Posted Image

The game opens by a cutscene where a mystery man and a Russian man named Sergei Zavarotko are talking about Sergei's brother, Arkadij Jegorov (who was killed by 47 in Codename 47). The mystery man explains he was cloned, and Sergei wonders who would want to clone "a fool" like his brother. The mystery man offers to take Sergei to where this took place, and they then head to the Asylum in Romania. There they find surveillance tapes of 47 killing many of the Asylum's inhabitants and the SWAT teams that were sent in. Sergei wonders who the man in the tapes is, and the mystery man explains that it's “Mr. 47”. Sergei then wonders if he's for hire, and the mystery man again offers to find him, presumably for some hefty cash.

It’s assumed that after the asylum incident 47 disappears. 47 is revealed to be living now in Sicily and working in a church (the Gontranno Sanctuary) as a gardener, trying to lead an honest life away from contract killing. He becomes close friends with Father Vittorio, the priest who runs the church and confesses his sins to him, confiding in him many of his thoughts about his past life. One day, unfortunately, Father Vittorio is kidnapped by a local mob boss and a ransom demand is left.

In need of help, 47 gets back in contact with the ICA who thinks he's dead and offers to do a job for the information that will help him get his friend, Father Vittorio back. He kills the mob boss who kidnapped Vittorio only to find that Vittorio is not there.

From there he goes on to kill 4 Russian generals in St. Petersburg for a "client" who wishes to get rid of some kind of evidence. After killing the 4th general and escaping with a suitcase, he opens the suitcase to learn that someone had friends in Japan with some “serious guns” and that this friend is none other than Masahiro Hayamoto, his next target. In Japan he kills Hayamoto's son, and then follows the trail to kill Hayamoto himself in the mountainous valleys of Japan. He steals Hayamoto's missile guidance system for the same client.

In Malaysia, a hacker named Charlie Sidjan apparently stole some important military software and was requested to be eliminated. 47 does so, killing both Charlie and his twin brother. The client learns that someone else had in turn stolen something from him, and 47 is sent to Punjab to take care of some more business. There he kills some local terrorist militia officers and figureheads, then secures a helipad to get the nuclear device they stole back to the client. Again the client finds himself betrayed, this time by a cult near India.

47 is then sent to kill the cult leader. After he does so, however, 47 finds a man who looks identical to him (although with an orange tie) shooting a silenced pistol at him as he makes his escape. The client, Sergei Zavarotko is somehow then exposed by the media. Enraged, he wonders how he could have been exposed even though everyone else involved with his terrorism who knew anything is now dead, thanks to 47. The mystery man, still working with Sergei, suggests that perhaps Mr. 47 knew and exposed him. Again, 47 has been used and targeted by the person who employed him.

The Agency decides that since Sergei is now a wanted man, they would pay 47 for a hit on Sergei to boost their standing with several world powers for more business. 47 is sent to St. Petersburg again where he killed the Russian Generals to take Sergei out. Unfortunately, 47 finds that Sergei is not there. Instead, he finds another "brother", a clone like himself was sent there to kill him. After disposing of the clone, Mr. 47 talks to Sergei over the headset the clone was wearing to find out that the clone is no. 17, and that Sergei has Father Vittorio. 47 makes his escape and heads back to where the game began, Gontranno in Sicily.

In a fierce shoot-out, 47 kills all of Sergei's bodyguards, and then Sergei himself. The priest, Vittorio, appears to be injured and his wish is for 47 to lead a "righteous life", but 47 knows his skills can best be used elsewhere. He hands 47 a crucifix, which 47 leaves on the gate of the church as he leaves and states the following:

"Always knew I didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget, those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing from Gontranno but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like."

This is the end of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.

Link to Silent Assassin forum/discussion.

Attachments:

I. Missions and Assassinated Targets
Spoiler

Hitman: Contracts

Posted Image

Sometime after the events Hitman 2: Silent Assassin with 47 continuing his work for the ICA, he is given a routine hit in Paris (later revealed to be Curtains Down in Blood Money). He kills his two targets, Ambassador Delahunt and a famous tenor, but during 47's escape he is shot by a policeman who has been informed of his presence. 47 escapes, wounded and bleeding, to his hotel room, wondering about this man (Inspector Fournier) who shot him. He seemed to know about 47, or at least enough about him to be cautious. There, 47 has flashbacks of many of his previous missions as he drifts in and out of consciousness. An unknown man (apparently a doctor) comes to patch him up through the course of this and brings him a suitcase with a change of clothes and some equipment.

As he regains consciousness completely, and is fit enough to leave, he discovers that SWAT from the French Metro Police have surrounded the hotel and surrounding area. He seems to think it odd that the Inspector knows so much about him. 47 then escapes as he slips past the SWAT using disguises acquired from lone officers and/or paramedics in the area. He manages to kill Fournier undetected in the confusion and leaves the area, heading for the airport.

On an airplane, he meets Diana who explains the Agency is losing support and many powerful friends because of him. However, she has an idea of where the pressure is coming from. She hands him a classified document. 47 remarks that it's some “serious business”, and wonders if the Agency has this kind of cash. Diana tells him it's under his seat. The plane flies off.

This is the end of Hitman: Contracts.

Link to Contracts forum/discussion.

Attachments:

Spoiler

Hitman: Blood Money

Posted Image

With the US election a year away human cloning has become a major campaign issue in the United States. Following a seemingly innocent car accident that killed Vice President Spaulding Burke, the incumbent President is forced by Congress to elect a Vice President who has a strong opposition to cloning. Daniel Morris, a reclusive man, is elected with approval from Congress. The president himself, Tom Steward, favors the idea of human cloning and wishes to make it legal in the States. With the public's support, he hopes to regain the presidency in the election year against his opponent Frank Morgan.

In the past years, a group known as the Franchise (with ties to another group Alpha Xerox) has entered the mix and puts serious pressure on the Agency. They have managed to engineer their own albino clones and gained an influence in the US government. With this new power they got Daniel Morris selected as the new Vice President. Their hope is to engineer the perfect clone for their operations and prevent any competition among their enemies. For this reason they plan to assassinate the President so that cloning is not legalized and made available to competing organizations.

The Franchise's front-runner, Alexander Leland Cayne, has spoken out against cloning in an attempt to prevent public support for its legalization. Since 2004, he has become obsessed with finding agent 47 so that he can use 47's bone marrow to create the perfect clone. This obsession has put pressure on the Agency. Following his near death experience at the Paris Opera, 47 decides to lay low until the Agency sorts out its problems.

After 47's return he speaks in person with Diana in a confession booth. It turns out that there has been a mole in the Agency. 47 takes on a mission that brings him to a rehabilitation clinic for alcoholics in Northern California (Flatline). He meets with Agent Smith who has been held hostage at the clinic. Using an experimental serum, 47 fakes Smith's death and thus takes him out of the clinic. Meanwhile Tom Steward continues to gain support in the polls. Also, the ICA is continuing to lose agents in the field. Cayne and the Franchise are constantly tracking 47 throughout his missions in the United States. A slew of assassins are sent on 47's trail but he manages to evade them.

Finally, the Agency collapses under the pressure and Diana must end contact with 47. She splits the Agency's resources with him and leaves him to a mission off the strip in Nevada. 47 encounters two more assassins from the Franchise during his mission but takes them out. During the ride back from Vegas, 47 finds Agent Smith in the back of the car and pulls it to a grinding halt. Smith tells 47 that a group is planning an attack on the President and that he needs his help. The group wants the president dead so that Daniel Morris can rise to the presidency and prevent cloning from being legalized. 47 decides to help Smith after being given a payment of diamonds.

47 must assassinate the Vice President himself, who has been in league with the Franchise from the beginning. In addition, he must take down his assassin, Mark Parchezzi III aka. the Albino who has been sent by the Franchise to assassinate the President. Genetically engineered to perfection, the albino also has plans to take down 47 once and for all. 47 successfully infiltrates the White House and eliminates Daniel Morris. 47 then meets the Albino in the Oval Office and after an explosion, which sends the building into chaos, 47 chases Parchezzi up to the roof where he kills him in a vicious gun fight.

After escaping from the White House, 47 retreats back to his hideout where he waits for his inevitable destruction by the Franchise. However, Diana reaches 47 and warns him that he’s surrounded and any resistance would be futile. With his back turned Diana takes out a syringe and injects it into his neck sending 47 crashing to the ground. After a brief struggle 47 finally goes still. Medical personnel then rush into the room (presumably to collect a bone marrow sample before he goes cold). Diana calmly walks up the stairs to meet with Cayne. She explains that she has “never killed a man before”. Cayne insures that she has gained his trust and will make a valuable aid in the Franchise.

Just day's later Cayne invites reporter, Rick Henderson to his estate to talk about current events. However, it’s just a ploy so that Cayne can get 47's story out in the open. Cayne fabricates many events and lies about aspects of 47's missions. Cayne uses the reporter to get his propaganda out to the people. By showing how dangerous a clone can be, he hopes to turn public opinion against cloning, which would stop any competition. Cayne decides to take Rick to 47's funeral, a cremation ceremony in a church on a sunny cliff side. Diana, Cayne's new nurse, accompanies them. At the site, Diana mixes a revival serum into her lipstick and kisses 47 on the lips, she also places loaded Silverballers on top of his body. 47 has in fact only been in a hibernated state exactly like the one he put Smith into during Flatline. All of this was part of Diana's plan to save and revive 47. 47 awakes to a crowd of unsuspecting Franchise members. After a bloody battle 47 emerges the victor after killing the priest, the reporter, a slew of bodyguards and Cayne himself. He leaves the church.

Then we see an office set against the backdrop of a Copenhagen harbor skyline, where Diana receives a phone call. She refers to the caller as "Your Majesty". Diana says that all of the agency's resources are up and running again. However, she explains that she has lost contact with 47. Far away, we see 47 entering what seems like a Chinese brothel. He speaks with a man about what the place has to offer, particularly in "the back". The man leads him to the back of the brothel as red curtains close on the screen.

This is the end of Hitman: Blood Money.

Link to Blood Money forum/discussion.

Attachments:

Spoiler

Edited by Watson, 02 October 2012 - 04:09 AM.

"Ah, nuts. I'm an actor."
– Humphrey Bogart

Posted Image
-Silent Assassin

#2 Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I need to use the bathroom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:36 AM

Fantastic Watson, great read!

Small correction with this part:

Then we see an office set against the backdrop of a European harbor skyline (seemingly Copenhagen or London), where Diana receives a phone call. She refers to the caller as "Your Majesty". Diana says that all of the agency's resources are up and running again. However, she explains that she has lost contact with 47. Far away, we see 47 entering what seems like a Chinese brothel. He speaks with a man about what the place has to offer, particularly in "the back". The man leads him to the back of the brothel as red curtains close on the screen

It's 100% Copenhagen. I'm from Denmark, and it's some if the famous buildings in the background.

Always knew i didnt belong in this world. I wasnt

made for this. But Ill never forget - those who betrayed me, and

those who never failed my trust. Ill be carrying nothing from
Gontranno but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your

instincts. Forget the past. Ill never find peace here. So, Ill
seek justice for myself. Ill choose the truth I like.

- Agent 47, Silent Assassin

#3 Best for Hire

Best for Hire

Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1151 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Great job Watson! I never got the chance to read Ort-Meyer's diary on the old Hitman 2 site, so this was all very interesting.

"What's yours, can be mine."

#4 Assassin48

Assassin48

Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

Nicely done guys :) Thanks very much :D

#5 abeg

abeg

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2486 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Is there any more information how he came in contact with the agency?

#6 Fleur

Fleur

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3518 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

Not really, but we can only assume that it was part of Ort-Meyer's initial plan for ICA to contact 47 because he laughs when 47 escapes in Codename 47, and he obviously had some things that 47 needed to take care off.

It says 57 instead of 47 in the beginning of the SA text.

But great job Watson!

Also, here's my personal opinion on the Silent Assassin story.

Sergie's Reasons

My opinion is that Sergie was hired by the Indian cult leader to obtain a nuke, a Missile Guidance System and the software to turn off a missile defense system. Proof: Sergie says after 'The Graveyard Shift" that he is double-crossed by his own client who is apparently located in India.

To do this, Sergie had help from his old KGB friends, the 4 generals. But he wanted the money for himself, so when he got the information he needed, he wanted them dead. This is the reason for the St. Petersburg hits.

Then he needed the guidance system, and that's the reason for the Japan hits.

When he sent 47 to Malaysia to obtain the software, it was stolen by the Indian cult leader, so he didn't need to pay for it.

In Nuristan again, the chopper that Sergie sent to get the nuke was stolen by the cult leaders people, and he was double crossed once again.

So the natural move for Sergie is of course to put a hit on the cult leader in India, and this is what he does.

The Mystery Man then exposed Sergie to the media and told Sergie that 47 did it, so Sergie used 17 to attempt to kill 47.

Edited by Fleur, 22 January 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#7 abeg

abeg

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2486 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hmm... interesting

Edited by abeg, 22 January 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#8 statler

statler

saugen fettige würstchen

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

Brilliant Watson, just brilliant..

#9 Mr.Reaper

Mr.Reaper

Teh Bias Raper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

the letters from C47 dont look correct, are they word for word? I think you should remove your personal commentary from the Ortmeyer quotes. The Blood Money story was a good read B)

I like Fleurs thoughts on SA. Sergei being hired by the Indian Cult hadn't occurred to me, I think he's right about that. It fits in with the story and its good to know Sergei got discovered by the cops all because he got greedy and had his cultist allies killed. Especially after all the trouble he went through to steal the missile technologies from the Yakuza Boss and the Malaysian Hacker

17 helped the Indian Cult to take Sergeis helicopter with the stolen missile, I wouldn't say Sergei was double-crossed by the Cult, they just had to be sure Sergei wouldn't keep it for himself. 17's presence in the hijacking suggests that M Man encouraged it, so Sergei would get angry and have the Cult Leader killed ultimately leading to his own downfall. only question left is what did M Man have to gain from all this deception?

Edited by Mr.Reaper, 08 May 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Posted Image

absolution [ˌæbsəˈluːʃən]
n
1. the act of absolving or the state of being absolved; release from guilt, obligation, or punishment

#10 Watson

Watson

The Maltese Falcon

• Super Moderators
  • 4137 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

the letters from C47 dont look correct, are they word for word?

Yes, they should be.

I think you should remove your personal commentary from the Ortmeyer quotes. The Blood Money story was a good read B)

That's not personal commentary. That's a note that existed on the original H2 site.
– Humphrey Bogart

Posted Image
-Silent Assassin

#11 Mr.Reaper

Mr.Reaper

Teh Bias Raper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

ok the commentary isn't yours, but you should get rid of it, it shouldn't be part of the transcript

i'll get back to you about the accuracy of the letters, they just dont look right to me, maybe I just remember differently
Posted Image

n
1. the act of absolving or the state of being absolved; release from guilt, obligation, or punishment

#12 Watson

Watson

The Maltese Falcon

• Super Moderators
  • 4137 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm leaving the small preface to Ortmeyer's diary as it is. It's exactly how it looked on the old H2 site, it gives a relevant introduction and appears before any information in the diary.

Removing it would be a loss, it's only a few useful sentences that offer some backstory.

I'm not sure why you think the letters may be wrong, particularly since you say you haven't even checked them. The text of the letters was compiled by members many years ago, there have never been any problems with them. If there is an error by some chance it will be corrected, of course.
– Humphrey Bogart

Posted Image
-Silent Assassin

#13 Mr.Reaper

Mr.Reaper

Teh Bias Raper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

im not talking about the preface in the ortmeyer diary, thats fine. Im talking about the smartass remarks in the transcript of ortmeyers final words, they're unnecessary, unfunny and ruin the flow of the transcript
Posted Image

n

#14 Mr.Reaper

Mr.Reaper

Teh Bias Raper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

I did it for you:

Spoiler

Posted Image

n

#15 Cows_With_Guns

Cows_With_Guns

Pickpocket

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Thanks for this, it was very helpful. I have one question however; did 47 know he was a clone from birth or in the Meet Your Brother mission?

#16 Agent Ardalan

Agent Ardalan

Former Codename 48-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

Why does 47 get into contact with the agency?
How does 47 get into contact with the agency?
Did 47 knew he is a cloned human?
Where was 17 when 47 was working with the agency?
Who was the client who wanted those five father dead?
Why the client want those five fathers dead?
I Am totaly confused.please help me
Sorry for my mass of questions :D
Posted Image

#17 Watson

Watson

The Maltese Falcon

• Super Moderators
  • 4137 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

Why does 47 get into contact with the agency?

We're not sure whether 47 gets into contact with the Agency, it appears they got into contact with him first, probably after being tipped off by Ortmeyer who obviously had plenty of connections - after all he was able to maintain and gather resources to clone humans without being found out. It was all part of his "grand plan" etc.

As to "why" he was hired by the ICA, well that's obvious: he's a highly trained assassin raised from birth to kill. A perfect candidate for the ICA.

How does 47 get into contact with the agency?

As mentioned above, it's likely the Agency get into contact with him.

Did 47 knew he is a cloned human?

Yes, that's evidenced in the story of the games.

Where was 17 when 47 was working with the agency?

Interesting question. I have no idea. Clearly, Ortmeyer went through various experimentation stages with cloning. When we meet Agent 17 in Hitman SA he's working for Sergei. The most logical conclusion from that information indicates he was also working as an assassin in some capacity. However, after 47 killed him there are presumed to be no clones left.

Who was the client who wanted those five father dead?

Have you played Codename 47? It was Dr. Ortmeyer.

Why the client want those five fathers dead?

The five fathers were the DNA donors that aided in the cloning program and are hence 47's "fathers". Ortmeyer served with them in the French Foreign Legion and is himself one of 47's "fathers". He obviously wanted to tie up all loose ends and eliminate any connections with them, you should read the letters for some context on the matter. Ortmeyer seemingly wanted to create an army of highly trained assassins but probably felt that his donors and partners in crime would want a piece of the pie - he didn't want that. If you've played Codename 47 you'd note that when 47 killed Dr. Ortmeyer it wasn't a part of a contract hit, 47 did this by his own accord.

Edited by Watson, 30 June 2012 - 12:52 AM.

– Humphrey Bogart

Posted Image
-Silent Assassin

#18 Agent Ardalan

Agent Ardalan

Former Codename 48-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

how about writing a FAQ at the bottom of the article? It would be very use full :D
Thank you very much ;) You've done a great job :rolleyes: I really appreciate it :rolleyes:
I'm going to translate it into Persian and publish it in this website :rolleyes:
I'm going to buy hitman 1,3,4.I wish they worth to play after many years

Edited by Codename 48-1, 30 June 2012 - 01:28 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Xenon

Xenon

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

While this is a while back now, it made for a great read all the same. I feel like some of the motives for what happens during the stories of the games could be expanded somewhat on, but only for the sake of clarity, I have come to just about all the same conclusions.

I do, however, have a bit to add. Nerd time! I played through the 2nd game recently to brush up on the story, I am almost absolutely sure they pick up Mr. 17 during their visit to the labs. Locked away in an incubator or something fun.

Second, I believe the class III albino clone is regarded as better than previous clones, but still dies prematurely. I believe Ort-Meyer remains the holy grail in cloning technology in the Hitman universe, with nobody having having been able to do what he did without 47's genetic blueprint, thus the dogged search for him. Also, he's an albino, hardly perfect in that regard, too. Sorry, people with albinism.

Those are small corrections, though. The part where I am going to blow your mind, is with regards as to who shot 47 in Paris: it was not the chief of police.

Go back and watch the cut scenes from the 3rd game, listen to what 47 says. For a person believed to be little more than an urban legend and a superhuman assassin, it sure seems suspicious!

Now go see the cut scene after Curtains Down. With a bit of will, you will see a pale hand cocking a Colt 1911 with a wooden grip, in what could be argued to be a French, blue police uniform.

First of all, the police inspector wears office clothing and is not armed as such. Second, it would be reasonable to believe he would arrest, rather than shoot, his suspect. Alone. In the dark.

Now, who do we know in the Hitman universe, who has a thing for shooting people, likes disguises, is pale and copies of Colt pistols? Who would fit the description of the man 47 describes when he stumbles into his hotel room before passing out?

You've figured it out already, of course. Go look at the gun the Albino has with him in the White House level, you'll see that IO had a clever plan all along :)

#20 InterPanger Commerce

InterPanger Commerce

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

Ortimayor held 17 man in his basement,but Sergei and mystery man found him and used him.
Writing non-free software is not an ethically legitimate activity,

so if people who do this run into trouble, that's good!

All businesses based on non-free software ought to fail, and the sooner the better. -- Richard Stallman