Hitman Bloodmoney crashes at a Murder of Crows?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 warlink

warlink

one post wonder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

So, the game ran great all the way through "Rookie" mode, and I hod no problems what-so-ever. However, I started playing through the game on Normal mode, and when I got to the Murder of Crows mission it always crashes during the cut scene when that guy in the wheel chair says his first line. I've tried skipping the cut scene, and the game just crashes as soon as I press 'esc'. I tried doing that whole DXDIAG thing, and I don't see a slider tool in the sound tab...in fact there are two sound tabs that I see: Sound 1, and Sound 2. There's no slider that I can see. Which brings me to my actual question: How do I fix this technical issue if my operating system is VISTA? Most help threads that I've browsed talked in terms of XP, and I'm not entirely sure how to find something in Vista, that is in XP. Thanks to anyone who as a helpful comment to contribute as I absolutely LOVE the Hitman series, and would like to continue playing this awesome game! Cheers, :D
___ ___ ___ ___
/__/\ ___ ___ /__/\ / /\ /__/\
\ \:\ / /\ / /\ | |::\ / /::\ \ \:\
\__\:\ / /:/ / /:/ | |:|:\ / /:/\:\ \ \:\
___ / /::\ /__/::\ / /:/ __|__|:|\:\ / /:/~/::\ _____\__\:\
/__/\ /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__ / /::\ /__/::::| \:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\
\ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\/\ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\~~\__\/ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\~~\~~\/
\ \::/ \__\::/ \__\/ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ ~~~
\ \:\ /__/:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\
\ \:\ \__\/ \__\/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

#2 Kamron

Kamron

Pickpocket

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

It's so weird that so many people have problems with the Murder of Crows level on the PS2 and computer. I'm having problems on PS2 with Murder of Crows as we speak.

#3 kingofthisuniverse

kingofthisuniverse

one post wonder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

You can open program files, find the folder that contains hitman and then replace some of the files. This solved the problem for me

Find "movies" folder. I don't know for sure which file corresponds to the Murder of Crows mission, but that's what I did

I copied "M03_Inte.bik" file and mad several copies of it. Then just switch the names of these copies to things like "M05_Inte" and so on, up to "M10_Inte". Again, I just guessed, I didn't know which mission is which.Make sure a specific mission number has a intro file to it and make your own file to replace the old Inte

Then you just move all these files into the movies folder and they replace the old intros,which were probably the cause of your trouble. Now whenever a mission starts you see a wrong intro, but the mission works well

At least that's how that worked for me

I hope this helps