6 replies to this topic

#1 Bronxsta

Bronxsta

Most Badass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I've been reading on this forum that there are other ways to kill Wade in the Orphanage mission. Environmental kills, fiber wire, stealth kill with suit only, etc.

How is this done? That point shooting segment always activates for me, even when disguised. Anyone?

You had my curiosity....

but now you have my attention

#2 RaulO4

RaulO4

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

yes there a environmental kill ...where you dont point shoot at all..

look for two valves one at the start of the section (the wade section) right next to the valve ther will be vents...go undet it than their another valve....see what happens

Edited by RaulO4, 26 November 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#3 HonorAndStrength

HonorAndStrength

King of the Monkey Men

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

I killed him by turning a valve on that set him on fire. Then, while he was on fire, I shot him for good measure.

#4 nutcool211

nutcool211

Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

wait, there was a point shooting sequence? wtf... I went through the door, and all of a sudden, he shoots at me and runs away. I'm playing on the PS3, wonder if the disc was spinning too slow.
Exact science, is not an exact science

#5 Shakey

Shakey

Entirely Forgettable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1795 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

wait, there was a point shooting sequence? wtf... I went through the door, and all of a sudden, he shoots at me and runs away. I'm playing on the PS3, wonder if the disc was spinning too slow.

Wut? I don't even...

Anyway, I turned off the steam on the right hand side, crawled through a vent and then set the furnace blast on him and killed him with fire :)

#6 nutcool211

nutcool211

Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Wut? I don't even...

Anyway, I turned off the steam on the right hand side, crawled through a vent and then set the furnace blast on him and killed him with fire :)

that's how I did it too, I'm saying if there was a point shooting sequence, I missed it.
Exact science, is not an exact science

#7 music is math

music is math

Shadow

• Moderators
  • 2159 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

The point-shooting sequence is only triggered if you walk towards Victoria past the furnace where Wade and his goons are hiding behind. They'll all jump out at you in slow-motion and you can mark and kill them.