58 replies to this topic

#1 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Basically the title says it all but we know one of the things on what makes 47 unique is his ways of killing. There are many different ways for 47 to make the kill in Absolution? If you had to pick your Top 5 favorite 47 kills in Absolution which five would you pick.

I think mine would have to be.

Fibre Wire Kill

Posted Image

Silent Take down (Using Silent SilverBaller)

Posted Image

Using the Axe

Posted Image

Throwing Knifes

Posted Image

Using the Syringe

Posted Image

Edited by Lewisnic1, 20 January 2013 - 03:27 PM.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#2 Mruno

Mruno

one post wonder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

I would have to add sniping of course :)

#3 Trzebiat

Trzebiat

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

1. Fibre wire kills, but with the animation when 47 kicks his target in the back if you attack him from a distance.
2. Accidents, using environment or just pushing people over the railing or near the edge (my favourite accidents are from Blackwater Park level, especially poisoning Layla).
3. Killing with bare hands after attacking from cover.
4. Katana, because of cool animations when you kill guard silently from behind, or just in front of him, and also it can be used for deadly throws.
5. Using shotgun. I always loved it.

I would also include in 4th some melee weapons which have cool unique kill animations. Like:
- Police baton (using for silent kill)
- Screwdriver/Scissors (using for silent kill)
- Syringe (silent and non-silent kills)
- Axe (silent and non-silent kills and deadly throws)
And one bonus: Proximite mine but used for melee attack because of what happens after kill.
Posted Image

#4 prenatual

prenatual

Pickpocket

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

1. Fiber wire with a kick to the back. The sound effects are just superb.
2. Syringe from the front. Both brutal and gentle: "You go to sleep. NOW."
3. Cleaver from the front. 47 chops heads like watermelons.
4. Head shot with a katana or fire axe.
5. One-shot kill with a sniper rifle. Especially satisfying when you pull off a triple headshot or send a victim flying over a ledge a few stories down.

#5 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

1. Fiber wire with a kick to the back. The sound effects are just superb.

Oh you can't beat a good Fibre Wire Kill.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#6 Vypernight

Vypernight

Mercenary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

And one bonus: Proximite mine but used for melee attack because of what happens after kill.

I NEED to try that now!

My top 5:

5. Point shooting
4. thrown knives
3. sniping
2. blunt objects (fire extinguisher/lead pipe)
1. accidents.

#7 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

I NEED to try that now!

My top 5:

5. Point shooting
4. thrown knives
3. sniping
2. blunt objects (fire extinguisher/lead pipe)
1. accidents.

I think the accident kills are awesome, killing the King of Chinatown by crushing him under the rubble is very fun to do.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#8 MetalNico

MetalNico

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

throwing the axe into the back of someone's skull is one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in a video game

#9 Killjoke

Killjoke

Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

In no particular order:

- Distracting two guards, grab the one who stays behind, shoot the investigator in the back, leave the bodies as they fall for CSI to figure it out. (When not caring about the rating)
- Pointshooting a whole room full of guards before they draw (Again, when I want to do it like in the movies where henchmen are always expendable)
- Fiberwiring (the most common way of killing targets for me, I don't like obvious accidents)
- Silenced pistol elimination (I used it a lot in Read Dead Redemption, and now I can do it silently!)
- Make someone suspicious of your disguise, walk with determination to a dead end, grab him from around the corner and choke him out as he comes to investigate (Again, henchmen and police are always offed in the movies, screw the rating system!)

#10 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

throwing the axe into the back of someone's skull is one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in a video game

I love 47's way of killing with the Axe, the sound of the Axe hitting the Enemies head is so cool.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#11 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

- Distracting two guards, grab the one who stays behind, shoot the investigator in the back, leave the bodies as they fall for CSI to figure it out. (When not caring about the rating)

This is defiantly one of the most coolest things to do in Absolution.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#12 abfirstr8

abfirstr8

Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

1. As everyone else said: The fiber wire animation with the kick, really that's the only animation I use when garroting now lol.

2. Love using elimination, it's quiet, deadly and fast.

3. Snapping the neck (via human shield) of the target, and also doing this w/ the police baton. Something about it just feels so personal and powerful, and the sound effect is brutal.

4. Pierced/Throwing Weapons like the knife screwdriver etc, I love both the close up kill and the throwing. I do wish they had a few more animations for the up close kills though like with the knife, didn't they have a couple in BM that would randomly happen?

5. Anything explosive, C4 etc. So much fun.

#13 Quinn

Quinn

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3047 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

There's still something carnally satisfying about shooting someone in the head with a silenced silverballer. I thought that brief slow motion movement would get old when I saw it on gameplay footage but it never did. Awesome.
Please check out my Hitman Absolution compositions -

http://www.hitmanfor...cored-by-quinn/

#14 Pissfloyd

Pissfloyd

Contractor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

There's still something carnally satisfying about shooting someone in the head with a silenced silverballer. I thought that brief slow motion movement would get old when I saw it on gameplay footage but it never did. Awesome.

I totally agree with you. Sometimes I start the game just to do that. I just wish they will add an elimination animation where 47 takes chokehold and shoots through the victims head. Could be really awesome near a wall with all the brain and blood and skull, spraying to the side and hitting the wall :D

#15 Licorice

Licorice

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Here's my top 5 favorite kills:

1) Snapping necks. I know it's simple, but it's something that I've always wanted to do in Hitman, and I was so happy that it was finally included in the game. It never ceases to amuse me, and I especially like grabbing a target from behind a counter or wall and snapping their neck.

2) Syringes. I miss the poison, but the syringe in Absolution can kill if you throw it at someone's head. And 47 kind of flicks it before he throws it, which looks awesome. I like having a room of guards, and then seeing one of them silently fall to the floor with a syringe in his brain.

3) Hand-to-hand combat. I hate being spotted, but when I am, I never pass up the chance to get into a fistfight with a target. I love the finishing move where 47 snaps their neck with the back of his knee. (No idea how he does that, but it looks cool.)

4) Sniping. I always liked sniping in video games. There's nothing like watching someone through your scope, thinking, "I have you in my crosshairs right now and YOU HAVE NO IDEA."

5) Fiber wire. I can't not mention the fiber wire, it's a classic. I do like the kick added to the animation, and the option of dragging the body right away.

Honorable mention goes to the axe/tomohawk, pulling people off of ledges or windows, and explosions.

#16 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

I must admit I can't stop doing that, shooting someone in the head with a Silenced SilverBaller is really awesome to do. Plus I have to say 47's Silenced SilverBaller has to be my favourite weapon.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#17 Vypernight

Vypernight

Mercenary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

After posting, I tried this. Very cool, you just have to remember to throw the mind afterward. The first time I tried it, I thought, "cool Clunking sound." Then I heard, "Beep beep," and thought, "Oh ****!"

#18 Trzebiat

Trzebiat

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

After posting, I tried this. Very cool, you just have to remember to throw the mind afterward. The first time I tried it, I thought, "cool Clunking sound." Then I heard, "Beep beep," and thought, "Oh ****!"

Yeah. My first experience with that was the same :lol:
Posted Image

#19 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Yeah my first attempt I think I want to forget but It's defiantly fun to do.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#20 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Say My Name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

1, Screwdriver
2, Axe/fire axe (but why does 47 crouch after killing someone from the back? looks really weird, not like in the trailer)
3,Syringe
4, Fiber wire (the one when 47 kicks the guys back, the other one looks over dramatic, right?
5, Silenced uzis :)

dt9mgvgnn1hj2k3okpl.jpg