21 replies to this topic

#1 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

I have completed the Chinese New Year mission on purist with all of the challenges completed and the evidence picked up. I have also achieved silent assassin on the mission and came up with a score of 392 thousand and some odd 400 figure. but when the mission is complete i see the top score in the world (PSN) it is maxed out somewhere in the range of 800,000. I just want to know how can your score get even higher than my 392,400 if i never got spotted and only killed targets (with the fiber wire) and escaped unnoticed?

#2 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hey good job on getting a Silent Assassin rating, I do the same thing as you on that mission. I use the Fibre Wire on all on the Targets on that missions which obviously gets you the Silent Assassin rating but are you killing Civilians and Guards in that mission by the way?

Hitman_sig_2.png

#3 thallsinestro

thallsinestro

HMFContract caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

I noticed you both wrote targets implying that you both kill the king of chinatown and his dealer, dont kill the dealer, also this level has a lot of un-selectable targets (the crowd itself) there is a glitch in the game involving glass bottles and these un-selectable people where by hitting them,and then hiding the bodies you dont get penalised for the kill but do get the points for hiding the body.
Hope tht helps:)
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd

#4 Quinn

Quinn

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

They are talking about the revisited mission during Hunter and Hunted, not the King of Chinatown. I'm not a score junkie but I think I have around 580,000 on that mission. Best thing I can suggest is to do all of the challwnges, play on Purist, go suit only and fibre wire and hide all of the bodies without getting detected. Accidents are messy and you'll gain a few extra points for silent kill, signature kill and hidden bodies if you use the wire.
Please check out my Hitman Absolution compositions -

http://www.hitmanfor...cored-by-quinn/

#5 thallsinestro

thallsinestro

HMFContract caretaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Ah yes, my fault i didnt realise
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd

#6 Trzebiat

Trzebiat

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

The maximum in Chinese New Year is 393,645: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=117796205 With extra points for 5 bottles in the level. 800,000 looks impossible.
Posted Image

#7 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

I noticed you both wrote targets implying that you both kill the king of chinatown and his dealer, dont kill the dealer, also this level has a lot of un-selectable targets (the crowd itself) there is a glitch in the game involving glass bottles and these un-selectable people where by hitting them,and then hiding the bodies you dont get penalised for the kill but do get the points for hiding the body.
Hope tht helps:)

Nah bro im talking about the Chinese new year mission where you have to kill three of wades men

#8 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

The maximum in Chinese New Year is 393,645: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=117796205 With extra points for 5 bottles in the level. 800,000 looks impossible.

Yeah i received the max score but when i have completed the mission and it shows you who has the highest score it shows somebody with a score of 800,000 plus

#9 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hey good job on getting a Silent Assassin rating, I do the same thing as you on that mission. I use the Fibre Wire on all on the Targets on that missions which obviously gets you the Silent Assassin rating but are you killing Civilians and Guards in that mission by the way?

Nope no killing anybody but the targets

#10 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

They are talking about the revisited mission during Hunter and Hunted, not the King of Chinatown. I'm not a score junkie but I think I have around 580,000 on that mission. Best thing I can suggest is to do all of the challwnges, play on Purist, go suit only and fibre wire and hide all of the bodies without getting detected. Accidents are messy and you'll gain a few extra points for silent kill, signature kill and hidden bodies if you use the wire.

So using the suit only gets you extra points?

#11 Quinn

Quinn

Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

So using the suit only gets you extra points?

Not necessarily, but it's a certain way to avoid pacifying anyone.
Please check out my Hitman Absolution compositions -

http://www.hitmanfor...cored-by-quinn/

#12 Lewisnic1

Lewisnic1

The Original Assassin!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2015 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Not necessarily, but it's a certain way to avoid pacifying anyone.

I always try to use 47's Suit through all Missions but sometimes that can be kinda tricky.

Hitman_sig_2.png

#13 badeaguard

badeaguard

Mercenary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

I have completed the Chinese New Year mission on purist with all of the challenges completed and the evidence picked up. I have also achieved silent assassin on the mission and came up with a score of 392 thousand and some odd 400 figure. but when the mission is complete i see the top score in the world (PSN) it is maxed out somewhere in the range of 800,000. I just want to know how can your score get even higher than my 392,400 if i never got spotted and only killed targets (with the fiber wire) and escaped unnoticed?

You must unlock all challenges of those missions. If you do that you earn a bonus of + 30% or something like that. I got 1.000.000 point in that mission

#14 Trzebiat

Trzebiat

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

You must unlock all challenges of those missions. If you do that you earn a bonus of + 30% or something like that. I got 1.000.000 point in that mission

We're talking about overall score for Hunter and Hunted mission (which has 6 levels) or only Chinese New Year level in Hunter and Hunted? Chinese New Year highest score is what I said before, the overall highest score should be about 750k. Extra points are available only in Vixen Club (about 2-3k points), Derelict Building (one extra dead body to hide) and Chinese New Year (1-2k points) levels.

The only way to get score like 800k - 1 million in Chinese New Year is using hiding extra body with restarting checkpoints on hard difficulty for infinite score like I describe here: http://www.hitmanfor...m/#entry1590599 But it will take forever. Even with using all 5 bottles every time reloading checkpoint.

@Arch_Angel-17
Could you post a picture of that 800k score?
Posted Image

#15 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

It clearly says that i have completed all of the challenges

#16 Arch_Angel-17

Arch_Angel-17

Thug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

We're talking about overall score for Hunter and Hunted mission (which has 6 levels) or only Chinese New Year level in Hunter and Hunted? Chinese New Year highest score is what I said before, the overall highest score should be about 750k. Extra points are available only in Vixen Club (about 2-3k points), Derelict Building (one extra dead body to hide) and Chinese New Year (1-2k points) levels.

The only way to get score like 800k - 1 million in Chinese New Year is using hiding extra body with restarting checkpoints on hard difficulty for infinite score like I describe here: http://www.hitmanfor...m/#entry1590599 But it will take forever. Even with using all 5 bottles every time reloading checkpoint.

@Arch_Angel-17
Could you post a picture of that 800k score?

Only the Chinese new year level. its kinda blurry sorry but you can make out 898,495 top score overall in ONLY the Chinese new year part https://mail.google....3149804544-1

#17 E Thug

E Thug

Supreme Ruler

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

Your pic doesn't work

Only the Chinese new year level. its kinda blurry sorry but you can make out 898,495 top score overall in ONLY the Chinese new year part https://mail.google....3149804544-1

Your pic doesn't work, don't know how you got 800,000+ for one part of the mission.

And Badeaguard you talk a lot without backing up any of your claims, 1million for the whole mission, please share a pic.

#18 E Thug

E Thug

Supreme Ruler

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

Posted Image

Heres one of my runs, don't have all challenges complete and even if I did and decided to hide extra bodies hitting 1,000,000 seems impossible.
And doing it suit only won't give you extra points, pacifying and hiding bodies neutralizes so you're not loosing any possible points.

#19 Trzebiat

Trzebiat

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I checked the leaderboard by myself on my PS3 and I can tell this is fucked up. On PC there are maybe 2-3 levels where the 1st score is higher than maximum possible score (Mansion Ground Floor and Countdown for example, levels with bottles and syringes don't count), but on PS3 there are many levels which have really suspicious scores. Like that Chinese New Year - 5 or 6 guys have scores 600k-800k points. But that's not a big deal, because in Streets of Hope (first chapter in Shaving Lenny) there are 2 guys with scores 2 MILLIONS points and one guy with 1 million. Cheated scores or PS3 version has really serious bugs which allows to score like that.

I always thought that cheating on highscores should be easier on PC than on consoles.
Posted Image

#20 E Thug

E Thug

Supreme Ruler

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

I just checked xbox and it's 393k top score for chinese new year.