What Suit do you wish was a thing to wear?

the food critic suit

ding ding ding. yep. from what i heard is this was a thing this person was able to wear cause in the files somewhere you were at one point able to wear the clothes of the targets.

2 Likes

hoooray i got it right

1 Like

those two ET are probably the most difficult ones to do cause number 1 Colorado is a chore than anything else. number 2 they are heavily guarded. number 3 it couldā€™ve been a bug but i remember how for bigmooney06 the chameleon just dwelled in the bedroom of the house.

I feel for you man hopefully it come around in the future

Yeah. I never played Hitman (2016). The two Colorado targets didnā€™t appear in Hitman 2 (when I played it at least - I donā€™t know if they ever reran them earlier than 2019). The only time that a Colorado elusive target appeared that I had access to was the Bookkeeper. I got caught after he died so I failed the mission. Unless they rerun the Chameleon before they reach Hitman 3 end of life, Iā€™ll never unlock that sweet, sweet hat.

2 Likes

ah. well they had the bookkeeper this year. also from with i saw with a PS contract i played the person wore that exact suit and made it with making look like the suit of a serial killer. canā€™t remember what it was called all i know is you shanked the targets. and tbh it does look like the garb of a serial killer.

also this is the second topic i made and this got more traction than the first. and tbh this topic is better. goes straight to the question and asking others what they would want as outfits.

1 Like

Chances are in the next month or so theyā€™ll do the Chameleon since theyā€™re going through the 2016 locations for free with a corresponding ET and have finally hit a good pace (Deceivers in late April/early May, Gunrunner in June, Food Critic this month). Travis said that the Bookkeeper and Fugitive arenā€™t planned to be Year 2 ETs, logically this means that the Chameleon and Surgeons are coming up eventually.

2 Likes

reactivation for the bookkeeper and fugitive.

Iā€™ve been practicing the Chameleon tooā€¦ donā€™t want to risk losing what is likely the last chance at it.

2 Likes

Boxers as an unlockable ā€œsuitā€ with NPC dialogue and reaction being the same as seeing other NPCs in their boxers.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a mod for it, but the Absolution Sniper Challenge suit.

Also, an outfit with blue jeans, a white button-up shirt with no tie, a trench coat, and some glasses. Itā€™d be a nod toā€¦

Can anyone guess?

1 Like

damn. i actually donā€™t know. i donā€™t know anything that would fit that description.

2 Likes

No clue who your on about @Tetrafish_21

1 Like

Edit: If itā€™s blocked in your countryā€¦ Itā€™s the character known as Sorter from the movie Revolver.

1 Like

@Tetrafish_21, its blocked in my country of England

ah okay i see. never heard of that.

2 Likes

ah dang i was flaged for the first time im sorry hitman community

what got you flagged?