Epic Validation Failure.: 1041-0 [RESOLVED]

Hi, I’m having issues with my copy of Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition. I got my copy from GreenManGaming.com, activated it on the Epic Games Store and installed it, when I went to launch it. I got an error saying “Epic Validation Failure.: 1041-0”. I have spoken with Epic Games Support and GreenManGaming Support and this is my final step to try and resolve this, because I’ve been back and forth with emails to both sides about this error since launch day. Epic Games is claiming this is an error from IO Interactive, after pushing the problem aside every time I mentioned it and it took for me to ask for a manager for them to suggest coming here, but not before telling me repeatedly that my choice of retailer was an issue, then saying it’s not an issue with the EGS Launcher (I disagree), and I should re-purchase the game from them (even though I literally can’t because the store recognizes I “own” the game and it’s in my Epic Games Library. GreenManGaming has been a lot more supportive, and I’ve never had an issue with them before in the many years I’ve been a customer with them. This whole experience has been rather frustrating so I’m looking for a solution.

Thanks.