About the Hitman (2016) category

Talk about the new Hitman videogame. News, rumors, opinion!

This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
This is not a place for internet bullies. Of course, you are not one of those people, but to make sure you understand the rules, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.

IO-Interactive Employees
The Hitman 6 forum is visited by the developers of the game and other IOI staff. You can identify them by their user group. Please treat them with respect.

Hitman 6 vs Wishlist
If it’s a dream for Hitman 6 (eg, “I hope it is a prequel that happens between games … and …”) then it goes in this forum, particularly if it’s backed by information released by IO-Interactive or relates to previous ground covered in the franchise.

If it’s a general wish for things in the franchise (eg “I want … weapon to become a signature item that 47 always has…”) OR it’s a innovation that would really change the game (a completely new gameplay aspect, etc) post it in the wishlist category.

You
Have fun, share your enthusiasm for the upcoming game, speculate and over-analyse ever scrap of information to your heart’s content!

Hello, What do i get for pre-ordering the full physical game for pc?
I keep hearing and reading about the beta , but it seems that its just for those who pre-ordered the digital version , will i be able to play the beta anyway ? And what do i really get by pre-ordering the full physical game ? i mean the future content or updates?
Thanks.