NPC Faces Drawn - Dr. Mekar's Gallery

As some of you may know, I’m a big Fan of Pixelart and also draw it myself. Therefore I thought I may open this Topic to show my NPC Face Pixelart to take Feedback and maybe also Suggestions. Keep in mind though that I only draw Side Character Faces and not Targets*, since I want to use the Faces for Characters in my Stories (I only use Characters in them, I can draw). Enough said, here are the ones I already have:

BAGDU
TO BE ADDED
EWAN

JUNO

Qui-Gon
TO BE ADDED
ARTHUR

*Disclaimer 1: Side Targets like Galen Vholes don’t count, since they don’t have unique Faces most of the time. I just picked him, since all other Variants of this Face in Hitman 2 wear Headwear or have to long Hair and Hitman 3 Ansel doesn’t support Greenscreen yet.

*Disclaimer 2: All Faces drawn here are made by me. If I see them used without my permission or even stolen, I’ll take this Topic down and not do it again, so I hope it never comes to that :slightly_smiling_face:.

12 Likes

Arthur’s Finished. Pretty happy with the result except for the Hair, so since I’m not using it anyway, it’s not a problem for me.

Next up:

AUGUSTUS
or

MAXWELL
or

VIKTOR

Who should I do next?
  • Augustus
  • Maxwell
  • Viktor

0 voters

2 Likes

Could we get one more Vote? It’s Fifty Maxwell and Fifty Viktor right now. Otherwise I’ll do Augustus to avoid to overadvantage a Faction.

Kinda forgot about this Thread tbh. Here’s Viktor anyway.

3 Likes

SEAN

5 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

AUGUSTUS

4 Likes

JIAFENG

3 Likes

(I know she’s has completly diffrent Hair, so her Hair was too similair to the one from Juno and Jiafeng and I really needed some variation for my currently still pretty limited selection of Female Faces.)

4 Likes

3 Likes

This One defenitly becomes a Regular for me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s the updated Version of Ewan. That was the fifth attempt of four a few Months ago, so looking back at it, I think I had way too high expectations to the amount of details that are possible in my Artstyle and since Ewan’s Face has not alot of “special features”, I was trying to build in things, that were just not doable.

Anyway, I’m glad I managed to finally draw my “Nemesis Face” and since I mentioned that, I think the Others should work out too.

3 Likes

She was a relativily simple Face to do, so I put most of the effort into her Hair to make sure it resembles the NPC’s as good as possible.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s the same situation for her as with

Kllana

NPC Faces Drawn - Dr. Mekar's Gallery - #12 by DrMekar

meaning I gave her diffrent Hair than the pictured NPC has for reasons of easier reuse.

2 Likes

This one really was a dozy, due to Hat and Hair, in particular. Overall though she’s a really intresting Face and which is why it’s a shame it’s used so rarely.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile, so I’m finally back at the Drawing Board with an improved Version of Merle. You can see the old Version below.

2 Likes

Here’s Andrea. Really wasn’t all that easy to do on such a small Head and the bigger Female Template would’ve been too big. I think I did alright though.

Also, of course I usually don’t do unique Faces, so since I did used her Face as a Part of my Dubai Mod, it kinda does make her a Non-Unique NPC Face.

1 Like