Create a Fan-Made Story

You can post your own creative HITMAN story here!

3 Likes

@Zevoros, could you retitle this thread to “Create a Fan Made Season”? That was the original title in the old forum and it sounds much better in my opinion.

@MSMPlayz, while I can’t fit all of @Client_Locksley’s images here, I can post the Reddit links. By clicking on them, you will be directed to their slides where you can go in-depth into the briefings, kills, storyline, etc.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Hitman 3 Fan Campaign

Magnum Opus

A Private Enterprise

The Sunset Years

Kingmakers

Dead Man’s Hand

Trials and Tribulations

Untouchable

DLC: The Providence Papers

Persona Non Grata

Bottle Shock

Force Majeure

Age Before Beauty

The Long Game

One-Way Trip

Polls:

Which level of the Hitman 3 Fan Campaign is your favourite?
  • Magnum Opus
  • A Private Enterprise
  • The Sunset Years
  • Kingmakers
  • Dead Man’s Hand
  • Trials And Tribulations
  • Untouchable

0 voters

Which level of the Providence Papers is your favourite?
  • Persona Non Grata
  • Bottle Shock
  • Force Majeure
  • Age Before Beauty
  • The Long Game
  • One-Way Trip

0 voters

EDIT: Images removed at request.

2 Likes

reminds me of the first splinter cell with the georgian police station

1 Like

By u/Quinez on Reddit:

SEASON 2 – A FICTIONAL OVERVIEW

MISSION 1

Opening: As the season opens, Constant, the head Herald who handed Diana the photograph of 47 as a child, approaches the ICA to affirm a truce. Providence and the ICA have both been manipulated by the Shadow Client, drawn into a stupid and needless war. Now that the ICA knows about Providence, there is no reason that they cannot forge a business arrangement. And if all goes well, Providence will eventually share the information that they know about 47’s past. This convinces Diana to make a case to the Board for giving Providence a shot.

Constant’s contract is located on the open seas. Shipping lines controlled by Providence have been attacked by a pirate known as The Maelstrom. Providence would like the ICA to take care of her. They have already covertly disseminated, through underground channels, the route of a lavish cruise ship which is to host the families of a number of titans of industry. Providence expects The Maelstrom to take the ship hostage. You are to be on board when she attacks. As an additional target, you are to eliminate a land developer on board whose development plans have gotten in Providence’s way.

Mission: A party liner with all sorts of games and amenities, including a pool with a waterslide. 20 minutes into the mission, The Maelstrom and her band of pirates will attack the ship on small boats (think Captain Phillips) and take the civilian NPCs hostage, drastically changing the structure of the level. You can trigger the attack to happen earlier by setting off a signal flare, cutting the ship’s motors, blasting the horn three times, using the radio of an undercover pirate already on board to signal that the time is right, or killing the land developer. The developer can be eliminated before or after the attack.

End cutscene: Constant meets with Diana and is enthusiastic about their new working relationship. He’s imposing, and he makes the power structure clear: he considers the ICA a tool of Providence. The cutscene ends with Constant ominously telling Diana, “We’ll make a Herald of you yet.”

MISSION 2

Opening: Constant appears at the ICA and provides the details of a new contract: three targets on Wall Street who have been embezzling from Providence.

Mission: The financial district of New York City. You are to infiltrate the New York Stock Exchange as well as the New York State Supreme Court Building in order to eliminate three targets: the president of a trading company, a hotshot stock market analyst, and a New York State Supreme Court judge. Locations include the NYSE stock trading floor, the New York County Courthouse, a bank, and a fancy residential apartment. An anti-Wall Street protest is taking place at a nearby analogue of Zucotti Park.

End cutscene: 47 strides away from the scene and Diana congratulates you over your earpiece. As she starts complaining about being treating like Providence’s lapdog, her voice cuts out. There is a burst of static, and you hear Olivia Hall’s voice saying, “You’re connected. He can hear you. Go ahead.” It’s the Shadow Client, speaking directly to 47 for the first time. He tells you that Providence lied to you: the targets that you eliminated were not embezzlers, but the Shadow Client’s operatives: agents in the fight against Providence (you can hear NPC dialogue in the mission that confirms this).

He tells you that this is the second time that you have eliminated good men fighting a valiant fight against evil. 47 does not respond. The Shadow Client claims not to blame you, as he knows that you are a mere weapon, and you cannot help but do the bidding of whoever wields you. 47 does not respond. The Shadow Client is clearly trying to provoke a reaction, and 47 will not fall for it. The Shadow Client then says, “But you’re not always a mere weapon. I have seen you make choices before, Ian. You do not do it often, but you are capable of it.” After a long pause, 47 says, “Why did you call me Ian?”

But the line has been disconnected.

MISSION 3

Opening: Constant calls upon Diana with a time-sensitive emergency contract. Providence has learned that the Shadow Client is planning to assassinate Simon Devereaux, the CEO of Biosphere and an important Providence asset. The assassination attempt will take place during Devereaux’s product launch talk at a German tech fair. Devereaux, unaware of the full extent of the shady goings-on of Providence, refuses to believe that he is in danger; he insists on giving the presentation, which he claims is crucial for his company. Thus, Constant wants you to serve as protection, locating and eliminating the Shadow Client’s assassins. Diana demands that Constant finally give them information about 47’s past; Constant promises that it will be forthcoming with the completion of this contract.

Mission: A conference center in Berlin, host to a futurist tech fair and a series of TED talks. On the showroom floor are self-driving cars, autonomous drones, demonstrations of bulletproof polymers, a biodome full of GMO crops in a fake Mars landscape, etc. Simon Devereaux, an Elon Musk parody, will be giving the keynote speech about the need to habitate other planets in order to save the human race. It will culminate in a reveal that Biosphere plans to terraform Mars. Lurking somewhere in the map are your targets, an assassin and his or her handler, who is also on location and feeding information to the assassin through an earpiece. At some point, they will attempt to kill Devereaux in a very Hitmanny way (e.g. by sabotaging a self-driving car so that it hits him). You can sabotage their plan so that it backfires. If Devereaux dies, you lose the mission. Your targets do not show up in instinct, and if you replay the level, your targets might be totally different people in totally different locations, trying to kill Deveraux in a totally different way. There are six different targets/routines/scripts/assassinations… once you reach twenty mastery, you can choose which one of these routines you want to play (and the targets will show up in instinct). Until then, it’s random, and part of the challenge is watching for suspicious activity in order to determine your targets and their plan.

End cutscene: 47 meets with Constant at a flower shop. 47 asks for payment, and Constant says that the money has been wired to his account. 47 says that this is not what he meant. Constant sighs and unlocks the briefcase he is handcuffed to.

He pulls out an old photograph of about twenty young boys facing the camera and hands it to 47. The boys are standing in tiers in front of a brick wall; it looks like a class picture. A hairless boy is is circled. “That’s you,” Constant says.

A long pause. 47 looks up from the photo. “This can’t be all you have. I need more.”

“Of course you do,” Constant says. He snaps the briefcase shut. “We look forward to doing further business with you.” He turns and walks away.

47 stares at the photograph. A beat. He moves to leave, but then stops. He looks back over his shoulder. He turns around and strides after Constant.

“What are you doing, 47?” Diana asks in his earpiece.

“Making a choice,” he replies.

We see Constant enter a car on the U-Bahn – the Berlin subway system. On the train, he looks around: some teenagers, some chatting women. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then: a syringe enters the side of his neck. As his body drops, 47 catches him and pulls him to a nearby seat. The others on the traincar haven’t noticed. Sitting next to Constant’s slumped body, 47 picks the suitcase lock. He and Diana discuss the contents. There are a few more pictures of young 47 with other boys, but nothing identifying. Also in the suitcase is a memo to Constant, saying that the ICA must not be told the whole truth about 47’s past, and that they should be strung along as long as possible.

Diana has had enough. She says, “That’s it. We’re done working for Providence. It’s time to find out what they really know.” 47 returns the papers to the briefcase and injects a shot of adrenaline into Constant’s neck. Constant wakes with a start and looks around. The same teenagers and the same chatting women are there – no one else. He hugs the suitcase to his chest.

(The adrenaline syringe, which can reawaken unconscious NPCs, is a mastery unlock on this level.)

MISSION 4

Opening: Diana has been scouring open contracts in ICA’s system, looking for anything that might help you learn more about Providence. She thinks has found something. The Mexican government has put out a hit on their previous Secretary of the Interior, Gustavo Torres, who has fled the country with five million pesos of government funds and a head full of state secrets. Surveillance has revealed photos of him in Rio de Janeiro, being chummy with Julio Delgado, drug lord and operator of the Brazilian chapter of the Delgado drug cartel. This is intriguing. 47’s incursion into the farm at Colorado revealed that Torres was a Providence member, and the Shadow Client had planned to kidnap him with the help of the Delgados. And now Torres and the Delgados are apparently friends? Either Torres has defected to the Shadow Client, or the Delgados have defected to Providence. Either way, this merits investigation.

Mission: The streets and favelas of Rio de Janeiro at night during Carnivale. One side of the level contains relatively nice apartments and bars where festivites take place, but you can very quickly move into an abutting favela, where residents are armed and suspicious of trespassers. Deep in the favela, the ramshackle tin houses cover a hidden network of drug labs and a cocaine-packing operation. Julio Delgado, the first target, is in the midst of this operation. Torres is housed in a guarded apartment complex on the nicer side of the level. You can kill both of them and exit the level without suspecting anything. However, it is possible to find clues that something is wrong: the “Torres” who shows up in your instinct is an imposter. For instance, if you draw your gun on him, he’ll say, “Don’t shoot! I’m just an actor!”, and he’ll reveal that someone has paid him to be a body double. You can even wear his Torres costume if you incapacitate him, complete with fake mustache. If any evidence of the deception is found, Torres is removed from your list of required targets, as you have no reason to believe him to be in the area.

End cutscene: When you exit the mission, you are captured by a group of spec ops soldiers. It was a trap! As you are restrained, Constant looms over you. “Did you really think that we wouldn’t find out about that stunt you pulled in Berlin? We became suspicious when you stopped returning our calls, you know.” He tells you that Torres had proved himself a liability long ago; Providence killed him and staged the defection because they knew that you would come sniffing. He looks into 47’s eyes – past 47’s eyes, into the lens of his contract lens camera – and addresses Diana directly. “Thank you for eliminating Julio Delgado for us, Ms. Burnwood. If you would like for your man here to continue living, you will make sure the ICA accepts our contracts. Say nothing to anyone else in the ICA, or he will die. Make no mistake, Ms. Burnwood. He is ours. And you too are now ours.”

MISSION 5

Opening: A radio crackles on. “Are you receiving me?” asks Olivia Hall. “I receive you,” a voice says. Olivia provides the briefing. Since 47’s capture, Diana Burnwood has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to find a way to rescue 47. Having officially classified 47 as Killed In Action, Burnwood operated entirely in the dark, trusting no one in the ICA. Each time she submitted data for analysis, she would smuggle in additional information that she thought might lead to 47’s whereabouts. The tactic paid off. Satellite data, flight data, and Russian spy reports have revealed that 47 is being held in solitary confinement in a Siberian prison labor camp under the guise of a political dissident. The warden of the internment compound is a Providence member. Enemies of Providence who are more valuable alive than dead are held here. Additionally, Burnwood has discovered that the leader of the Heralds, Constant, makes regular visits to the facility. An attack at the appropriate time would not only take out two important Providence higher-ups, it would also free a large number of Providence prisoners… including Agent 47.

Of course, Ms. Burnwood cannot trust any ICA operatives. She had to reach out to another group who would be motivated to take on this mission. In this mission, you do not play as 47. You are rescuing 47. You play as the Shadow Client.

Mission: Inflitrate a Siberian prison camp, eliminate Constant and the Warden, and free 47, all as the Shadow Client! Olivia Hall takes on the handler role instead of Diana, informing you about opportunities. Gameplay is largely the same, except the Shadow Client speaks a lot more than 47. He’s dour, and in interactions with others he is inclined to makes grim and portentous and nihilistic comments, as he is wont to do in the cutscenes we’ve seen. The biggest gameplay difference is that he does not have instinct. (At level 20 mastery, you can choose to play as 47 rescuing the Shadow Client, which turns instinct back on.) The compound itself has a forced-labor quarry and cement factory; 47 is held in the solitary confinement zone. (See my previous prison camp level for more details about what the level would be like.)

End cutscene: 47 and the Shadow Client hike along the outskirts of a wintery forest at night. They do not speak, but 47 does not take his eyes off the Shadow Client. The Shadow Client seems not to notice, or care. Eventually, they arrive at a dirt road. The Shadow Client stops and says, “We part ways now. You’ll find a train station at the village up the road.”

47 stares and repeats his question from earlier. “Why did you call me Ian?”

He and the Shadow Client square off. The Shadow Client says, “Let me give you what Providence was hiding from you. Your past.”

“I knew you as a child. I knew you as Ian. That wasn’t your name – just a role you adopted – but it is what I called you. Your… father… knew that if you were to become what you must, you could not stay confined in an asylum. You must have suspected that you could not have spent your whole childhood there. You needed to learn about the world, learn to blend in. You were to understand the world without ever becoming a part of it.”

“Every few months, your father would uproot you, create a false identity for you, and place you in a new locale. A boarding school in Eton. An inner city of America. The streets of Mumbai. A monastery in Indonesia. You would become a piece of environmental texture, performing tasks that your father set. Steal a Yakuza’s pistol. Break a headmaster’s nose without him knowing who did it. That sort of thing.”

“Your longest assignments were military in nature. It was on these assignments that you perfected your martial and assassination skills. We met on one of them. A training camp in Ukraine, run by Providence. Providence would find orphans – or create orphans, in my case – and train them in surveillance and assassination techniques, creating a stable of perfect soldiers, warriors, and spies. Some of these they would keep for their own uses; others they would sell to foreign governments and corporations. It was the perfect place for you to learn your trade.”

“You were there for a full year. We became what I considered friends. Without ever talking about it, we both knew that neither of us was happy with our lot in life. We decided to escape. We went on the run. It was the first choice you ever made. But in the end, it was a foolish choice. We were pursued by a whole camp of people trained for such events. Our warden reclaimed us.”

“When your father found out, he was furious. He commanded you to kill me. It would be your first real assassination. And yet… you could not go through with it. You killed another boy instead, and staged the body to look like me. The second choice you ever made. That night, you told me everything about your past, and bade me to go on the run. I did, and this time, I escaped.” The Shadow Client smiles. “Your first contract, and the contract remains incomplete.”

“And now,” the Shadow Client says, “I’ve saved you, just as you once saved me. Our debts are paid, perhaps. However. I trust you will indulge me one last favor. It is in your interest. With you, I have everything I need to crush Providence. Take this. It will tell you where you need to be, and when. I shall see you shortly.” The Shadow Client hands 47 a small box and disappears into the night.

47 opens the box. It contains money, a passport, a plane ticket, a small earpiece, and a contact lens case. 47 slips in the contact lenses and the earpiece. Diana’s voice is heard. “47! Is that you?”

“It’s me,” 47 says, looking at the plane ticket. It is for Shenzhen, China. The screen cuts to black as 47 says, “Thank you, Diana. I’m back.”

MISSION 6

Opening: This is the day that you deal a crippling blow to Providence. The Shadow Client has provided you with the details; Diana goes over them in her briefing. Providence is led by a consortium of five powerful individuals. Thomas Cross was one. The remaining four are struggling to replace him with someone who can be trusted. They are very rarely in the same place at the same time, but the Shadow Client has learned that two of them are scheduled to have a secret meeting in China, undercover at the Shenzhen International Airport. If they are eliminated, Providence will be left without three of its heads (and their resources), and without its lead Herald. It will not be able to sustain itself and it will collapse. This is the only opportunity that exists to exact such a terrible injury. The Shadow Client cannot do it on his own and he lacks the resources to stage an assault on an airport. He requires your mastery, 47.

Mission: The first target is Park Sung-Soo, a Korean industrialist with almost total control of robotics and microprocesser manufacturing in Shenzhen. He has a robotic arm and a sabotageable pacemaker. The second target is Idna Colot, an older Belgian woman. She acts like a befuddled old grandmother in public, but in private or when cornered, she reveals herself to have an alert mind and acidic tongue. She secretly controls a vast number of European and Asian banks. Park is arriving on a private plane as the misison begins; Colot is at the ticketing booths. The two meet in a locked-down boardroom in a First-Class lounge (past security), then Colot boards a departing plane and Park heads to a limo and waits for his luggage. (Neither actually leaves the level.) The two are here to discuss Cross’s replacement without the other Providence board members knowing. Because Idna is undercover, she takes a normal path through the airport like a commoner, and she has no guards. Park is hustled through VIP areas and he has a bodyguard (who surprisingly cannot be choked out, who deflects bullets, even headshots, with a metallic ‘ding!’, and who bleeds pure white fluid. Secret robot!). The Shadow Client is on site and offers sniper support. You can tag NPCs while in instinct (just as you tag targets in contact creation mode). If the tagged NPC is by a window or if the Shadow Client otherwise has a shot from afar, he will snipe them. You lose this ability if guards are ever alerted, as the Shadow Client will be forced to escape. Because airport security is tight, security cameras work like they do in Professional mode.

End cutscene: A news report of the Shenzhen tragedy plays on TV. We zoom out and see 47 and the Shadow Client watching. They are in Shenzhen’s Huaqiangbei electronics market. “Congratulations, Agent,” the Shadow Client says. “You’ve done what I have tried to do for almost forty years.” 47 looks at him, then back at the TV. We see that he no longer feels that he needs to keep his eyes on the Shadow Client. “I’d like to know more about my past,” he says. “What else can you tell me?” The Shadow Client slips him a piece of paper. “This is the location of the Ukrainian military camp where we met. Perhaps you’ll find something there. Ms. Burnwood knows how to contact me if you need to speak again.” 47 takes the paper and nods, then walks away.

The Shadow Client touches his earpiece. “Olivia?” he says. “It’s done.”

“I saw,” she responds. “Park and Codot are dead. That’s incredible. But… God, that man scares me. I can’t read him at all. You’re sure that he trusts you? You’re sure that he is on our side?”

As she speaks, we see flashback images in black-and-white. It’s the Shadow Client in a hotel room, tinkering with an earpiece. We then see him giving the earpiece to 47 after breaking him out of prison. Snapping back to the present, in color, we see 47 walking away in profile as the camera slightly zooms in on his ear. The Shadow Client pulls out a tracking device with a screen, and watches as a dot representing 47 moves away on a map.

“Oh yes,” he says to Olivia. “He trusts me completely. As far as he knows, we’re friends.”

END OF SEASON 2

1 Like

Great idea. Get the Erich Soders dossier in there: Roman Laurent and Edith Van Orten, both 1978, and the real Jasper Knight, 1979.

1 Like

Is the font changing to the new hitman font from left to right?

1 Like

Alright, Here’s mine.
Mission 1:
Name: The Dragon Screams
Target(s): Noriyuki Kurihara
Objectives: N/A
Briefing:
Good Evening, 47. You’re heading to Japan for your assignment. And you’re target is Noriyuki Kurihara, A Ruthless Yakuza Boss. And the leader of The Watarano-Gumi.
They say that Noriyuki is A genius mastermind, and is possibly responsible for the death of A journalist, who was found dead last year.
He’s usually holed up in some kind of castle that Noriyuki ordered built himself.
From what we’ve heard, 47, He takes an interest in The Sengoku Period Of Japan and is sometimes dressed in Samurai Armor.
Also, Be careful,47. The Castle is well guarded against intruders.
I will leave you to prepare,47. Good luck.

Some Possible Kills:

1. 47 can disguise himself as a Sword instructor, and kill Noriyuki when his back is turned.
  2. 47 can poison Noriyuki’s Sake.
  3. 47 can challenge Noriyuki to A Samurai Duel, while disguised as Noriyuki’s Opponent.
  4. 47 can hurl Noriyuki out the window to his death.
  5. 47 can poison Noriyuki’s Sushi Dinner.

If you want to suggest some kills or questions, feel free.

2 Likes

Nice one, I like it

1 Like

It took me so long to make A Mission for my New Season: Yakuza Crisis. (Sorry)
Mission 2:
Name Rise Of The Tiger
Target(s): Toshiro Akiyama
Objectives: Prevent Norishige Ozawa’s Death ( you would have 5 Minutes.)
Briefing:
Good Evening once again,47.
Recently, The Watarano-Gumi have declared war on their rivals, The Furusaki-Gumi, Thinking they ordered the Hit On Kurihara.
The Furusaki-Gumi have sent one of their best Hitmen,Toshiro Akiyama to kill Norishige Ozawa, A Prominent Member Of The Watarano-Gumi.
And here’s the catch, The ICA has connections with Norishige, So Protecting him is vital. So if He Dies, The mission’s an automatic Failure.
Good Luck, 47.
Possible Kills:

1. 47 can sabotage the High-rise Railing that Toshiro leans on when he goes for a smoke.
  2. 47 can Trick one of Toshiro’s Thugs (Located on the Roof near Toshiro’s Apartment.) into accidentally killing Toshiro himself.
  3. 47 can prove to A Man (Who lost his Son at the Hands of Toshiro.) that Toshiro killed him, causing the Father to take revenge.
  4. 47 can give away the position of Toshiro to The Watarano-Gumi, while disguised as Norishige’s Advisor.
  5. 47 can trick Toshiro into coming out of his apartment, Right into Watarano-Gumi’s Ambush. (Warning: Very Risky.)
1 Like

After some editing and rewriting, I present to you a rebooted version of:

HITMAN: ABSOLUTION

Mission 1
Title: Let the Games Begin
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Benjamin Travis
Do not harm Victoria

Opening: A woman’s hands are calmly but firmly placed on the steering wheel of her car. She glances out of her rearview mirror and her chest heaves a sigh. Of relief?

The camera slowly zooms out, showing the city of Berlin, Germany.

The woman’s car comes to a stop in front of what appears to be a fancy hotel. The doorman greets her in German, and while the woman sends him a kind smile, she doesn’t say anything. Slowly, she reaches the front desk, and before the person at the front can even begin to speak, the woman cuts him off with a notable English accent.

“Tobias Rieper’s room. I’m expected.”

The man’s lip curls in what could be distaste. He quickly recovers, typing into his computer. “Room number?” he asks.

“He didn’t tell me,” the woman replies smoothly. “Tell him it’s Diana.”

He eyes her and slowly picks up the phone on the desk. Punching in a few numbers, the phone rings once, twice, thrice, and finally the receiver is picked up. “Herr Rieper, a Frau Diana is here to meet with you. She claims to have a meeting,” the man was saying, his German accent dripping in a way to show the woman named Diana just how much he believed her.

The man suddenly flushes. “Of course, Herr Rieper. Right away.” He quickly puts the phone down and gestures to the nearest elevator. “Room 324, third floor. My apologies.”

Diana nods politely at the man and enters the elevator. When she reaches the third floor, she wastes no time searching for room 324, and when she finds it, her hand knocks quickly.

Within moments, the door is opened, and a man wearing a black suit and red tie appears in the doorway. He is holding one of his signature Silverballers in one hand. He lowers it a moment later.

“Diana,” he acknowledges, no emotion in his words. He turns around and his former handler takes that as her sign to come in. She shuts the door behind her.

“I have a contract.”

“I don’t do that anymore. You know that,” Agent 47 replies simply.

“I do.” Diana hesitates. “It’s personal. This is coming directly from me.”

47 turns away from her, sitting down on a leather chair across from a television that, while on, nobody was paying any attention to. “Then get someone else.” The agent locks eyes with her, “It was your idea to find an out.”

Diana ignores the last part of his statement, “No one would go for it. The target is Benjamin Travis.”

“The ICA Division Chief,” 47 muses. “What marks him to be so…special?"

“He has someone. A girl. He’s been training her to become an assassin, like you. I know somewhere in you, you don’t want someone to be turned into you.”

Diana could see the words sticking to 47, one way or another. “One last contract, 47.”

47 leans back with a sigh, finger tapping the side of his Silverballer. “One last contract,” he concedes at last.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Lockdown has been engaged, 47 realized, and what was he doing? Hiding in a girl’s closet. Of course, Travis was dead, so these things were bound to happen.

The door opens, and in walks a teenage girl, no less than fifteen. She curls up as a ball on her bed, looking out her window.

47 quickly stepped out of the closet, his Silverballer pointed at Victoria’s chest. The moment he did, she looked like a deer caught in headlights.

There’s a pause before any of them start speaking, and when they do, it’s Victoria.

“You’re the assassin. The one Travis wants me to be like so bad.” When 47 says nothing, she takes that as a sign to continue, “Are you here to kill me, too?”

Instead of responding, 47 tilts his pistol a little to the right, and fires a bullet through Victoria’s window. The girl squeaks in surprise at the sudden sound of shattering glass. She’s even more taken aback when 47 grabs her by the forearm.

“Come on, we’re leaving.”

47 forces Victoria to climb out the window first, then he follows her. Together, with all of the guards wandering around inside the mansion thanks to the lockdown, the two easily sneak away to a car parked out on the street. They both climb inside, and as soon as Victoria shuts her door, 47 takes off.

“Why does Diana care so much about you?” 47 questions not a second later.

“W-what?” the teenage girl stutters, buckling her seat belt. “Diana’s…still alive?” 47 could hear a fraction of hope enter her voice.

“Yes.” the agent answers, partly in order to gain more answers.

Victoria let out a breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding. “She was my only friend, and Travis just…shot her.” She looks out the window, her face reflecting in the glass. “She took me away from the doctors.”

That earned 47’s attention. “Tell me about the doctors.”

Victoria shuddered. “It’s really blurry, like…a really bad dream,” she turned back to him, “Why?”

47 didn’t answer.

Jade Nguyen smiled gleefully. A dream come true for her, really. Benjamin Travis has been found dead. The guy was an asshole, and with no one better than her, the higher-ups had no choice but to promote her to Division Chief.

Jade tapped her finger on a rail, overlooking the command area. Travis may be dead, but she had a job to do. It didn’t take a genius to figure out who killed Travis. And while the rest of the ICA didn’t know about Victoria, Jade and only the people she trusted most did.

Contract out on 47, done. The Saints en route? Done. The Praetorians en route? Done. They may not find 47 or the asset right away, but they will eventually.

And when they do, one of them will kill the myth. Her money is on the Saints.

Notes:

• Benjamin Travis is an enforcer to 47 is nearly every disguise. Travis also, despite what some might be thinking, does actually die here.
  • Travis, due to paranoia, has his heart rate hooked up to his mansion’s lockdown functions, meaning that, upon his death, the mansion automatically enters lockdown. Similarly, in one of the opportunities that allows the player to disable Travis’s heart monitor, the mansion will enter lockdown, and remain that way for the remainder of the mission.
  • Both Travis and Victoria walk around the mansion, although Victoria has two bodyguards with her. This is also the only mission in the game Victoria can compromise 47.
  • Victoria primarily walks around the upstairs part of the map, and seems to try to get as far away from Travis as she can whenever they are in the same room.
  • Victoria, as per every map she appears as an NPC on, is the only character the player can’t mark as a target in contracts mode. They can, however, subdue her, in contracts mode.
  • Like the tornado shelter in Freedom Fighters, 47 can only escape to Victoria’s bedroom closet here in Story Mode.
1 Like

Mission 2
Title: Sky’s the Limit
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Agnija Radoncic
Eliminate Louisa Cain
Escape with Victoria

Opening: Their car comes to a stop in front of the airport. Opening the glove compartment, 47 shoves his Silverballer inside and gets out. Victoria is quick to follow.

“What do we do?”

“I have a contact in Goias Velho. We can’t get to Berlin as Tobias Rieper or,” 47 spares Victoria a glance, “Victoria Travis.”

Victoria says nothing as she and 47 check in under their assumed names in the airport. Slowly, both of them enter, and it’s as Victoria is picking up her things off the belt that 47 spots them.

“The Saints.”

“What?” Victoria cocks her head to the side.

“The Saints are here. Keep out of sight.” is all 47 says. Yet, there were only two of them? Where’s the rest? Well, suppose they don’t matter as long as only two remain here.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
47 and Victoria step aboard their plane and, without much fuss, they both find their seats.

“A-are they dead?” Victoria whispers to 47. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

“Yes.”

She sighs. “Why are they doing this?”

47 remains silent.

A red haired man sits down at a table. He’s reading through a file supplied to him when a man enters, cigarette smoke following him, and sits across from the red haired man.

“Forgive my tardiness,” he offers his hand, “Guillaume Maison.”

The man shakes his hand. “Carlton Smith.”

“So, mind going over the details for me?” Maison asks, sticking the end of his cigarette in the ashtray on the table.

Smith opens the file. “Subject is known for faking his death. Previously working for MI5, he’s currently working as a freelance assassin.” Smith glances up to see if Maison is following him, finding him deep in thought. "Subject is big on theatrics, if his gig on Bryon Washington III was anything to say about it. He apparently goes to great lengths to assassinate his targets as loudly as possible.

“Subject has been confirmed killed by the ICA over a dozen times.”

“ICA?” Maison cuts in, twisting his cigarette back and forth.

“International Contract Agency. You’ve never heard of them?”

Maison says nothing.

Smith clears his throat, looking back down at his file. “Subject’s name is Mark Faba, currently 60 years old.” He shuts the file.

Maison drops the cigarette entirely. While he began talking about his thoughts on his most recent case, Smith couldn’t help the creeping thought in the back of his mind.

Was 47 one of those agents who failed to assassinate Faba?

Notes:

• Both Agnija Radoncic and Louisa Cain are enforcers to 47.
  • The player can prompt Victoria to follow 47 around the airport. In which, regardless of if Victoria sees 47 trespassing, change disguises, subdue, or even kill a target, she never compromises 47. However, Victoria does not follow the player into trespassing areas.
  • For the rest of the game, if the player subdues or kills Victoria, the mission immediately fails.
  • Like the previous mission, only one exit is available in Story Mode, 47 and Victoria’s plane gateway.
  • This is the only mission in the game that 47 is empty-handed and can’t carry any weapons unless the player gains enough mastery.
1 Like

Mission 3
Title: Two-Headed Serpent
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Hèctor Delgado
Eliminate Andrea Martinez
Escape with Victoria

Opening: 47 and Victoria pull up to what looks like a reinforced abandoned bus. Stepping out of the car, 47 makes his way to what could be a bouncer of sorts, sitting in a chair outside the bus. Victoria hastily follows him.

Watching the agent, the guy in the chair motions with his head to step into the bus.

The man at the other end stops feeding his birds, and speaks with a Hispanic accent. “So what brings your mean ass to my home?”

“I need a favor,” 47 answers, face neutral.

“A favor?” the man spreads his arms out. “I don’t do favors, homes. I do information,” he points to himself.

“Maybe. But you’re the best in your business.”

“Damn right.”

“I need passports. Two of them.”

The man leans back in his seat. “Alright, what’re they worth to you?”

“Name your price,” 47 answers calmly.

The man hums and haws before he lets his finger land in Victoria’s direction, who’d been quiet up until this point. “Her. For insurance.” Victoria’s eyes go wide in alarm.

47 just stares flatly at the man.

The man called Birdie chuckles lightly, a bit nervously. "Relax. I’m fuckin’ with ya, homes. Uh, there’s something I want you to do for me. Two guys of the Delgado cartel are headin’ over to São Thiagó. Hèctor Delgado and Andrea Martinez, and I’d really like it if they’d hand in their resignation, if you catch my drift.

“Makes things bad for business since, well, I’ve been slipping the Moreno’s some information, and I’m thinkin’ they’ll come after me if they figure it out. Oh! And by the way, rumor has it that Delgado and Martinez are lovers, so I’d be careful if I were you. Of course, you already knew that, didn’t you, homes?”

Birdie leans back, and 47 exits the bus, Victoria in tow. When they get back into their car, the words explode from her mouth before she can stop them.

“Why did you stop him?”

“I promised Diana to keep you safe,” is 47’s automatic reply.

“But you don’t have to. Still, why are you helping me?” absentmindedly amidst her talk, Victoria placed her hand on 47’s arm. Glancing at her, he pries it off and lets it drop.

Victoria cracks a humorless smile.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
“Bastard!”

Jade swings her head in the direction of Dijana Radoncic’s outburst. They had just wheeled in the bodies of two dead members of the Saints.

So, 47 managed to kill two members of the Saints? From the sound of it, Dijana’s sister was one of them.

Really, that part shouldn’t come as a surprise. Tobias Rieper’s flight landed in Brazil a few hours ago, which means…

A small smile crept up Jade’s face.

“Get Hernandez on the line,” she told her personal assistant. Typing into his tablet, he stopped momentarily when Jade continued, “And send the Praetorians to Goias Velho.”

Jade’s assistant glimpsed. “Not the Saints?”

“They’re not exactly operational, are they?” Jade retorted.

Notes:

• While Victoria is still an NPC on the map, she walks around and has a pattern of her own. Still, the player can get Victoria to follow 47 around, minus the restricted areas, if they so choose.
  • If Andrea Martinez is killed in an accident and Hèctor Delgado finds out, he will call his brother, Rico, and if, depending on whether or not the player has activated a cellphone jammer that can be found on the map, resulting in Rico not answering, Hèctor will commit suicide.
  • 47 can trigger a shootout between high ranking Moreno cartel members and most of the Delgado cartel members that appear on the map. Of course, while both targets are killed, so are a handful of non-targets.
1 Like

Mission 4
Title: Hunter and Hunted
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate John Hoplon
Eliminate Carey Scutum
Acquire the passports
Escape with Victoria

Opening: Three days have passed since Birdie last called him, and with the ICA closing in on them, those were three days too many.

At last, though, Birdie called, waiting until 47 to say the first words before Bridie answered with, “They’re ready.” And that was that.

Now, 47 and Victoria come to a slow stop on the sidewalk they occupied.

There they were. The three Praetorians standing about next to Birdie’s bus. The so-called bouncer was nowhere to be seen. They turned their gaze to the bus entrance where Birdie stepped down. An older woman on the attractive side followed behind, her hand on Birdie’s shoulder.

One of the Praetorians, Jack Aegis, followed close behind them, shouting something to his comrades. They nodded and took to further patrol around the area.

The woman pushed Birdie into a car despite his protests, with Aegis joining him moments later. She opened another door, and the car sped off, kicking up dirt in the process.

“ICA?” Victoria anxiously asked 47.

“Tuulia Hernandez and the Praetorians,” 47 observed. “Some of the Agency’s more calculating operatives.” Victoria is about to say something when 47 cuts her off. “We need those passports.” He turns his cool and sharp gaze to Victoria. She meets it. “You stay out of sight until I return.”

“Are you going to kill them?” Victoria asks, a small quiver in her voice. In spite of it, she pointed her stare to the two remaining Praetorians.

John Hoplon and Carey Scutum.

“Yes.”

The teenage girl tries her best to steel her nerves. “Fuck them.”

47 gives a rare, wry smile. “Fuck them.”

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Victoria watched 47, his stride never faltering. How does someone like him kill without a second thought? To him, it’s become second nature. First nature? Whatever.

Travis wanted to train her into becoming a killing machine, but no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t dissolve her empathy. Now 47 is here and she can’t help but like him. What were they, anyway? Friends? No. More like he was her reluctant guardian.

Victoria’s stomach churned. If only that one word wasn’t involved in their newfound relationship. Reluctance.

“Where are we going?” she asked. 47 hadn’t said much of anything to her since handing her her passport. He’s been a couple paces ahead of her since.

Victoria Chambers was her new name, and she was going to have to get used to it. This was the third surname she’d taken up in her lifetime. When Diana helped her she remembered her supposed birth certificate reading ‘Victoria Burnwood’. Then Travis found them, and she’d been forced into having his surname. Not like it really mattered, it’s just a name, after all.

“Birdie won’t stay quiet for long. As long as the Agency gives him some incentive, he’ll be more than willing to switch sides. It wouldn’t be the first time.”

47 turned down an alley and Victoria followed. She could feel her heart racing. Why? For the excitement? The thrill? Or for anxiousness and apprehension?

“Stay close to me. Come on.” Victoria sped her walk, spotting a man playing with a knife, staring at the back of 47’s head.

“I hate them.”

47’s speed wavers.

“Travis and - and all of them. The doctors…they hurt me, and they treat me like I’m their property,” Victoria spits. Yes, she may have empathy, but she doesn’t hold it for those people. If they could even be called that. “I know it’s wrong to say I’m glad that Travis is dead but, I am.” Her eyes soften. “Does that make me a bad person?”

“No,” 47 answers, surprising both of them. He doesn’t elaborate further, and he knows he doesn’t need to.

Victoria cracks a small smile at him.

Notes:

• Both John Hoplon and Carey Scutum are enforcers to 47 while he is in his suit.
  • Both Scutum and Hoplon meet when one of them is distracted, investigating together. Additionally, both act overly suspicious when they find a gun lying on the ground, questioning most people in a ten-foot radius.
  • If Birdie’s bouncer is found and riled up enough through certain means, his anger issues will come out and, depending on if he’s found the bus keys, he can run over both Hoplon and Scutum while driving the bus.
1 Like

Mission 5
Title: Terminus
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Birdie
Eliminate Tuulia Hernandez
Escape with Victoria

Opening: 47 and Victoria sit in a cafe, the teenage girl eating food while her new guardian watches both her and the motel across the street.

“I hope Diana still likes me,” Victoria says at some point, breaking their comfortable silence. 47 rips his gaze off a stoic Jack Aegis, ignoring how he speeds out of the motel parking lot. “I’ve changed a lot.” The double meaning in her words are left unmentioned.

“You’ll be fine,” 47 replies. He looks back at Tuulia Hernandez, now on the phone with someone. Likely the ICA.

Victoria’s fork clatters to her plate and she leans forward. “Can’t you at least pretend to care?”

47 can’t stop his eyebrow from rising and, seeing it, Victoria goes on. “Diana, she just…she told me so much about you and - and I wanted to meet you.” 47’s other eyebrow goes up. “But you’re so cold to me-”

“I don’t get close. Anyone is a potential target.”

“Not everyone,” Victoria retaliates. “Not Diana,” she pauses, “Me?”

Something crosses 47’s usually emotionless face, but it’s gone quickly. “I don’t eliminate minors.”

“That’s not what I asked.”

The assassin scans Victoria and the girl lets out a breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding when he finally tells her, “No. Not you.”

The girl blinks, sitting back in her chair. “Are we friends?” she eventually asks with something akin to hope.

“My friendships don’t work out.”

“That’s not true. Diana told me you were friends with a priest once.”

“That was a long time ago.”

“So?”

47 glances out the window in time to see Hernandez entering one of the motel rooms. “I suppose we’re friends.”

Victoria’s lips twitch upward, and she follows 47’s gaze. “Terminus Motel,” she read off the big neon sign, “Not very Spanish sounding,” she adds.

“One of the ICA’s safehouses. The most prominent in South America.”

“That’s why you knew where to go,” Victoria deduced. 47 cracks the smallest of smiles.

“Problem is that it’s meant to be a neutral house for most agencies. The Franchise and the Puissance Treize before they disbanded, and Yakuza and Delgado assassins.”

“What if that neutrality is broken?”

“Then the Terminus sells its assets to the highest bidder.”

Victoria pokes at her food with her fork, letting everything sink in. How could the world be so cruel? “Who are you… Your targets?”

“Birdie and Hernandez. I can’t risk the ICA knowing about Jason and Victoria Chambers.”

Victoria felt her heart leap to her throat. He was doing so much for her. Did he really care that for her, or was it his promise to Diana? What if it was both?

Despite her watery eyes, she smiled warmly.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Jade Nguyen finds herself frowning when she doesn’t receive an update from Tuulia Hernandez on Birdie’s cooperation. She’s vaguely aware of her newly acquired assistant on the phone with someone else.

She hears him drop his phone from his ear. “The Praetorian just found Hernandez,” he pauses, wincing and preparing himself for the worst, “She’s dead.”

Jade’s head goes spinning. This wasn’t supposed to be this difficult. A minor inconvenience at the most, but this wasn’t turning at all how she wanted it to go. “And Birdie?”

“Also dead,” his voice is a near whisper.

Jade curses under her breath. Victoria was the thing she needed, and 47 was deflecting her every move. What was she supposed to do when one of her own couldn’t get the job done? She has to find 47 and Victoria before they disappear for good.

There was a solution for that. It’d be frowned upon, but she can deal with the mess after Victoria was back in their custody.

“Make the contract open.”

“Sorry?”

“Five million dollars for 47’s head on a platter and delivering the girl to me. Put a bounty on his head.”

Her assistant’s jaw clenches twice in vexation and panic before his hand begins tapping away at his tablet.

She runs a hand over her hair, taking out her hair sticks, letting her long hair flow around her shoulders. They’d been on 47’s tail for over a month now, and they still hadn’t found him.

She can’t risk losing any more ICA agents. If assassins were eliminated hunting 47’s bounty, however…

Of course, there was a downside. The ICA’s existence will be a lot more public than it used to be. But, that wasn’t exactly her problem.

Her problem was locating the thing named Victoria.

Notes:

• Birdie is an enforcer to 47’s every disguise while Hernandez can only see through his suit, and a security disguise, due to the security members being personally appointed by her and Jack Aegis.
  • Birdie is a mostly stationary target.
  • Victoria sits in the cafe across the street from the motel for most of the mission. The only time she moves is when the player requests for her to.
  • If given enough time where Hernandez can gather enough money, Birdie will tell her the names of 47 and Victoria’s names according to the new passports.
  • The only buildings the player may enter on this map is the Terminus Motel and the cafe across the street. Although there are other locations outside of those two elsewhere, simply no other large establishments.
1 Like

Mission 6
Title: The Showstopper
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Diana Burnwood

Opening: A British man on the older side, dressed in a grey suit, stepped out of the Berlin airport doors. He was holding a briefcase in his gloved hands.

Stepping up to the curb of the street, he waves down a coming cab and sets himself inside. “Rosenholz Hotel,” he says to the driver. She nods, and they pull away.

The man dials a number into his phone and places it up to his ear. “Alice, I’ve just landed. Are the instruments in place?” A pause. “Good.” Another pause. “We’re going big on this one. I want alternatives, the spectacle needs to be quintessential.”

Yet another pause, and this time the cab driver finds herself looking at him in her rear-view mirror.

“Of course, that’s the whole point. It’s an invitation. They never did send their best. I’d very much like to meet him.”

A shorter one this time.

“Then we’ve had a good run. If I go by anyone’s hand, I want it to belong to the best in the business. Simple as that.”

The driver raises an eyebrow, turning at the next intersection. What does that mean?

“Good… Good, I’ll see you later, Alice,” with that, the man hangs up his call and puts his phone in his pocket. Alice had been very helpful. It didn’t take long to find the information pertaining to the ICA’s best. A shadow in the wind.

“Girl troubles?” the driver can’t help but pry, flashing her occupant an unsure smile.

“On the contrary, we’re at a consensus,” the man replies, steepling his fingers.

The driver nervously nods, pulling into the man’s stop. She’s about to say something else when her passenger opens the car door and hands her money for the fare.

The man ignores her as she drives off, watching the hotel Diana Burnwood currently resides in.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
“No…” Victoria stops dead in her tracks, watching as Diana’s body is wheeled right past her and 47 on a stretcher. “No.”

47’s face remains impassive, and before Victoria can begin moving in Diana’s direction, his hand wraps around her shoulder. “We have to get off the street.”

He wheels her around, ignoring as Victoria begins to sob. Neither of them look at the officers and medics around the Rosenholz’s entrance.

Approaching the front desk, a German blond begins speaking quickly, clearly stressed from the amount of police questioning. “Herr Rieper, your brother has come in.”

Victoria freezes in place, but 47 remains neutral. It’s only when they are just outside 47’s hotel room that his face cracks through an emotionless mask.

“Stay behind me,” he murmurs to Victoria, drawing a lockpick and his silenced Silverballer he took off Birdie.

Victoria nods, taking a quick step back, and a moment later, the door flies open with 47 stepping inside, pistol raised.

Carlton Smith and Guillaume Maison raise their hands, the former apparently searching through the room, and the latter pacing back and forth.

“You,” is all 47 says, leveling his pistol at Smith. “You killed Diana?” he asks, his normally calm and collected voice with a form of…sadness? Anger?

“What? No!”

47 stares at him…then drops his pistol to his side. “What’re you doing here?”

Maison is about to say something when Smith cuts in, “We tracked someone here, to this room. Does the name ‘Mark Faba’ ring a bell?”

47 says nothing and Smith coughs awkwardly. “Yes, well, uh, he assassinated an American senator, a good one. He-” Smith catches a look and he resumes, getting himself back on track, “We’ve been tasked with incapacitating him and bringing him to justice.”

The gears in 47’s head were turning. If Mark Faba was here, then he was most definitely the person behind Diana’s…

That in itself was hard to comprehend.

Diana…

Victoria’s sobbing started to slow, and her eyes grew narrow. Finding her guardian’s eyes with her own, she spoke quietly and confidently.

“Teach me.”

47’s eyebrow rose.

“Teach me to be like you.”

47’s other eyebrow went up. This was exactly what Diana was afraid of. The one thing she was trying to stop. And now, she is gone.

But he isn’t going to let his last promise to her mean nothing. Victoria can’t be like what he’s become.

“No.”

And for a second, both of them forget they are in the presence of Smith and Maison.

Victoria glares, and 47 meets it.

“I promised Diana to keep you safe.”

The teenage girl pressed her lips together. Then, before anyone realizes what’s happening, she’s swiped 47’s gun from his hand and placed the barrel up to her temple.

“I want this,” she sobs, her finger hovering over the trigger. “I want you to teach me,” her voice cracks, “Please.”

Smith is reaching out with one hand. “Hey. Hey, put the-”

“You promised Diana to keep me safe, that’s what you said,” Victoria ignores him, double-checking the gun is cocked, “I’ll do it,” her face, despite the tears, is serious. The most serious 47 has ever seen it. “Please, please, teach me.”

A long silence stretches over the room. When no sound emits from 47’s lips, Victoria shuts her reddish eyes and begins to squeeze the trigger…

“Stop.”

He’s no longer the calm and collected hitman she’s grown to know. His face, it looks confused, urgent, even. It matches his tone of voice. He clearly doesn’t like to say this, but it’s all he can to keep at least one part of Diana’s promise.

“I’ll teach you.”

Notes:

• Faba cannot disguise himself, unlike 47.
  • Unlike every other mission, this mission doesn’t have a scoring system.
  • This is the first mission in the game to not be available to play during contracts mode.
  • Diana walks around the hotel, and even attempts to contact 47 at several points.
  • Even if Diana is held at gunpoint, she remains calm and doesn’t flee, unlike most other NPCs in the game.
  • Faba’s loadout includes a silenced pistol, coins, and a robot flash grenade.

Mission 7
Title: A Steady Hand
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Vito Đurić
Eliminate Joanne Bayswater
Help Victoria assassinate a target

Opening: A sniper rifle is lifted by calm and steady hands. The barrel of the gun pointed off the tall building Victoria and 47 lay on. Guillaume Maison and Carlton Smith watch from behind, the former with a face impossibly blank, and the latter glancing to his partner nervously.

“So, who’s my target?” Victoria asks, looking down through the scope. Her voice is calm, but 47 can see the nervousness in her eyes.

He didn’t know what to do with Smith and Maison. He couldn’t let them go but he couldn’t kill them, either. So, he decided that they would come along with them. Maison tried to say as little as possible, but Smith was much more cooperative. So, eventually, Maison had to concede.

Speaking of, Maison dropped a file of internet provided pictures and information of the two targets Victoria would be…eliminating. “Subject names are Vito Đurić, somewhat of a celebrity in the arms dealing business,” Maison recited like he was reading from a slip of paper. “The subject is known for his ability to acquire anything for anyone.” Maison looks to Smith.

“Right now, he is securing a deal with the help of an alliance with your second target, a rogue assassin that used to be in the employ of a small time agency, Joanne Bayswater.” Smith rubs his hands together after dropping a second file beside Đurić’s. "The mark is trying to set up her own business after being betrayed, and I think she’s working to an agreement with Đurić to go global.

“From what we can tell, both of your targets have been in Katowice for some time now, and both of them are heavily guarded,” he glances in Victoria’s direction.

Maison starts talking, “Both of the targets have met publicly at the center of Katowice for the past month and a half, presumably putting together a plan of their own.” His eyes narrow in focus, “Interpol has been tracking Đurić for years now, but they haven’t even come close. How did you find him?” he directs his question to 47.

47, as per usual, doesn’t answer. Instead, he picks up his Silverballer and starts to turn around.

“Where are you doing?” Victoria asks, looking back over her shoulder. She felt her heart speed up. Was he leaving her, too? Because she wanted to learn to do this? Because she wanted to find the person who killed Diana?

“To the ground,” 47 responds, stopping to face her briefly. “These are high-profile targets. You’ll need a guide on your first hit.”

Victoria’s face heats up and she turns away, looking back down the rifle, finding Vito Đurić step out of his car, bodyguards beginning to flank him on either side.

47 stops by Smith. “I better find you here when I get back.”

Smith just smiles like a good friend of his is joking. He ignores the agent’s stoic face. “Hey, I owe you, remember?”

47 continues on his way, pushing past Smith on his way, and the roof door shuts with a bang.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Another hotel. It was amazing how they kept finding themselves here, 47 mused.

Maison and Smith were locked behind one of the bedroom doors. They wouldn’t be escaping through any windows, as high up as they were.

Victoria should be asleep in the other bedroom. 47 had the couch for obvious reasons. He couldn’t have the ICA sneak up on him and Victoria while they rested. Or Maison or Smith, for that matter.

He heard footsteps creeping along the floor and he took back his initial assumption that Victoria was asleep. From the corner of his eye he saw the teenage girl in a gray nightgown, one supplied by the hotel.

“How did it feel to take your first life?” 47 asked, and Victoria startled. Clearly she thought she’d been quiet. She circled the couch and sat down beside him.

“That should depend on the type of person,” Victoria answered.

A beat of silence.

47 turned to her, “And did they deserve to be eliminated?”

She hesitates, he can see it. That’s good. She doesn’t have to do this. She can still be what Diana wants her to be. Not like him. Not a killer.

“They did. Some people deserve to die.” She’s leaning closer to him now and her close proximity causes a wave of discomfort to come over him. “What was it like for you?”

“Random. Disordered,” he muttered, echoing the same words he once told Diana over twenty years ago.

“Do you…regret killing anyone?”

“My canary.”

“Animals don’t count.”

Victoria watches 47’s lip quirk in one of the smallest smiles she’d ever seen. It’s gone a moment later, though.

“I eliminate whoever I’m contracted to. A contract is a contract.”

Victoria draws up her knees, hugging them to her chest. Her voice is small and uncertain, “Even me?”

47’s gaze finds her once more, “No,” he says. They’d had this conversation before, and Victoria seemed to want him to reaffirm it. Which, he supposed, was fine. He’d grown…fond of her.

Victoria smiles and, before he can move, she’s pressing her lips to his.

That got him to move. His hands found her shoulders and he pushed her back. His usually neutral face had broken, and all that was visible was clear and obvious uncomfortableness and tension.

Victoria’s face, on the other hand, was complete heartbreak. “I-I’m sorry, I just- this is the first I’ve ever felt this way before…”

47 just watched her. For an assassin that kept his cool under every circumstance, he found himself unable to make sense of a teenager’s advances.

“I - I just thought…w-wasn’t this what love is?” the teenager tucked her head in her knees. “I think I’m i-in love with you.” She wanted to curl into a ball and sink into the world. “Travis told me you’re just like me and - and I’m not an idiot, I know what I am!” she finally looks up at him, and she crawls to the other end of the couch.

Ah, and therein lies the problem.

“You’re not in love, Victoria,” 47 tells her with his cool and calculated voice, fixing the tie he always wears, just so that he’s doing something with his hands.

Changing subjects, he says, “Pack your things, we’re leaving tomorrow.”

Notes:

• Victoria can only ever eliminate one of the targets. The player can do this by pressing a button on an NPC, and Victoria will take the shot. Note, however, that the player only receives Silent Assassin this way when the body is not found or seen being eliminated.
  • The map takes place in the world’s biggest mall, Tenacity Super Mall.
  • There is a secret underground facility beneath the mall that Joanne Bayswater uses as the headquarters of the new assassination agency she is putting together.
  • The facility has a few different ways to get in. This includes, but is not limited to: secret hatches, big enough vents for 47 to crouch through, a lift shaft that 47 can climb down, and secret entrances dotted around the mall.
  • Vito Đurić has two bodyguards. One of which is secretly Interpol. Đurić will eventually become suspicious enough of him to kill him.
  • It is highly insinuated that MI6 is trying to pressure Đurić into turning towards them for asylum in exchange for information on his clients.
  • Guillaume Maison and Carlton Smith have turns announcing the opportunities, depending on who stated the last one, either Smith or Maison could say the same opportunity if the player restarts the mission.
  • Victoria, Maison, and Smith appear at the top of a building that is not accessible in the mission. If any of them are killed, the mission fails.
  • Victoria has never felt love before, and she confuses platonic love with romantic love.

Mission 8
Title: Closing Curtains
Targets & Objectives:
Identify and Eliminate Mark Faba
Acquire Mark Faba’s mobile phone

Opening: 47’s eyes scan robotically across the front entrance of the Vilnius Opera and Ballet Theatre. Taking his first step further into the building, Smith’s voice chimes in his ear.

“Alright, according to Guillaume, Faba’s broadcast ended just over an hour ago but your opening remains. Your target is Mark Faba, disgraced MI5 agent turned freelance assassin. He’s been confirmed killed by your guys over a dozen times.”

Maison cuts in swiftly, “If his invite is anything to go by, he’s extremely cocky over his ability to cheat death, narcissistic. You can use this to your advantage by stroking his ego in some form.”

Smith resumes, “We don’t know what Faba is doing at this theatre, but if he’s there we can assume he’s preparing an assassination in his usual overly loud modus operandi. That might be able to get you cover. As far as on ground intel, you’ll have to discover that on your own. Oh, and be careful. We don’t know if the ICA sent out someone else to deal with the notorious Mark Faba.”

47 turned his gaze over the large opening hall of the theatre, watching as people chatted away with their family and friends. Some of them were entering some of the smaller theatres, employees walking up and down the stairs.

Where are you, Mark Faba?

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Victoria is biting her nails, leg bouncing, her eyes trained on the diner door. 47 has been gone for a few hours now, which meant she’d had to keep a close eye on Maison and Smith. Or rather, just Maison.

When 47 does finally come through the door Victoria relaxes significantly. She notices Maison straighten in his seat.

“Oh my god,” someone loudly whispered, and everyone was drawn towards a television showing that of a burning building, crumbling beneath the flames.

The Vilnius Opera and Ballet Theatre.

Victoria didn’t know she had been standing until she was running out onto the street to vomit. This wasn’t anything like she expected. She could stomach the deaths of horrible people, the ones she herself took as long as they deserved it…but those people in the theatre? What did they do wrong?

“How could you do that?” she stared at 47’s feet. She could feel his piercing blue eyes burning into her head. “You…” she trailed off. What was she supposed to say?

A long silence stretches over them, one that she’d become quite accustomed to whenever she was in his presence.

“Faba had a target of his own.”

She met his contemplative eye, “Meaning what?” she asked, hoping it meant what she thought it did.

“Those deaths are on Faba.”

Victoria huffed, stretching her back up straight, dark hair cascading down her shoulders. That was good. Because Faba was dead. Faba was dead, and he…

He killed Diana.

Rage crossed Victoria’s features. “I wanted to kill him.”

47 turned back to her, ignoring the cars driving past them.

“That’s why I want you to train me. So I could-”

“Avenging Diana won’t bring her back,” 47 interrupts.

“I-I know that,” Victoria sighs, putting her hands on her hips. “And I don’t like killing.” A lone tear trickles down her cheek. “But you can’t protect me forever.”

The door opens again and she knows it’s Smith and Maison.

“No,” 47 says with a softness she hadn’t heard before from him, “Only for as long as I have to.” He spins on his heel, off in the direction of their parked car. Where were they going next? Something he told her a few nights ago was that they kept moving so that the ICA couldn’t catch up, but there must only be so many places to go before they reach a dead end.

Victoria doesn’t notice Maison’s hand gripping the phone 47 picked off of Faba, and his other curled around his coffee cup. She won’t notice it later when he comes to a decision and types a quick message to a number.

“You know, your guardian saved me a few times in the past. He’d make a great American,” Smith was saying, as if he and 47 were the best of pals. Victoria’s stomach churned.

Guardian, she mused, bittersweet.

Notes:

• Eliminating Mark Faba completes the challenge called ‘The Undying’.
  • Faba, until being identified, is not seen by instinct.
  • Valerie St. Clair is Faba’s target, and it is highly insinuated the person who hired him is Darius Wirkus, the theatre’s corrupt owner, and the man St. Clair is investigating.
  • Until his inevitable reappearance, this is the only mission in the game that Faba isn’t an enforcer to 47 unless dressed in a particular disguise.
  • Again, Maison and Smith cycle through the opportunity dialogue every time the mission is played or restarted.
  • This is one of the only missions in the game that Victoria doesn’t have any dialogue in, other than the cutscene.
  • Dialogue says that the sprinkler system has been filled with gasoline, hence one of the reasons how the theatre burned down.
  • A new recruit ICA agent has been assigned to eliminate Faba during the mission, though it is clear upon finding him that he has little idea of what he is doing. He cannot see through any of 47’s disguises, and can be arrested if the player sneaks a weapon into his briefcase.

Mission 9
Title: Things Not Foreseen
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Dorian Lang
Eliminate Doris Lee
Eliminate Guillaume Maison
Protect Victoria
Protect Carlton Smith
Escape with Victoria

Opening: A car pulls up beside a gas pump and the four occupants step out. As they do, 47 makes sure not to let Guillaume Maison or Carlton Smith step out of his peripheral vision. He knew the relationship they now had was difficult. They were practically hostages, and both of them know not to make a run for it because he will find them one way or another.

“Keep an eye on them,” are the only words he voices to Victoria as he begins to pump gas into the car.

Victoria gives a small nod. It felt good to step out of the car. Neither she, Maison, or Smith had stretched their legs for about thirty hours now.

Smith leaned back against the car, bending himself at the knees, while Maison began across the street.

Victoria frowned, wringing her hands together nervously, and then followed her slowly, speeding quickly when a car stopped for her to pass. The comfort of feeling a pistol weigh heavily in her pocket does nothing to ease her nerves.

She followed her every step of the way, and into the wax museum parallel to the gas station. What was he doing? Leaving his partner behind? Or was this supposed to be a part of some plan they put together in case they got caught?

“What’re you doing?” Victoria asked before she could stop herself, and Maison momentarily stopped.

Both of them became less aware of the people around them reading plaques next to wax statues.

At last, Maison turns around to look at her, face steely. That’s the first thing Victoria notices.

“W-what’re you doing?” she repeats, taking a step closer.

“Waiting for my colleagues,” Maison answers with a step toward Victoria. “You didn’t really think I’d lie down and take this, did you?”

The pieces are quick to fall into place. Maison is going to have 47 killed…and then…Victoria will be vulnerable to the ICA all over again. Another of her friends will be gone. Dead.

She can feel Travis’s training instincts emerge from the back of her mind.

“You bastard!” she shouts at Maison, who remains unphased, “Get away from me!”

The sound of her blood rushing to her ears was almost deafening compared to the sound of a shotgun piercing the air and the resulting screams.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Guillaume Maison had betrayed them and he paid the price. He was lying dead somewhere in Suzdal. 47 had a bounty on his head and Maison knew about it, wanted to get it, and broadcasted their location every step of the way from Vilnius to Suzdal to his colleagues.

It was a wonder, though. How many more people were after 47’s bounty? Today there were two. How many others were on the trail?

The new trio sped away from Suzdal as soon as they could, and it took only hours for Smith to fall asleep. He didn’t say all too much since they left. He knew Maison the most, after all. Not well, but they still worked together.

Where were they going, anyway? They’d been driving for over a day without much of a plan. Night had fallen, too.

47 seemed to read her mind, “We’re going to Hong Kong.”

“Hong Kong,” Victoria echoed, “That’s so far.”

“I need to know what’s going on. How much the ICA knows,” 47 glances at her, “and I need to set a trap.”

Victoria crossed her legs. She hated how she felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she and 47 talked. They hadn’t talked about that night at the hotel since it happened. All this was new to her. All these emotions. So many things she wanted to say.

But instead she says, “I felt it again.” She drops her gaze to her lap. “Travis’s training. When Maison told me he was getting you killed for a good reason I thought I would lose control.” It’s weird. She knows that even though he isn’t looking at her, he’s hanging onto her every word. “But you - you came back and I was so - so scared.” She smiles softly to herself. He came back for her.

47 opens his mouth to speak, getting out only a few words before Victoria interrupts him from saying the words she knew he was going to say. “You aren’t a machine, 47,” she whispers, cocking her head towards him, “You’re still human at the end of the day, just like me.” She hesitates, letting them come to a stop at a red light before she places her soft hand on his cheek and turns him towards her. “You’re just like me.”

Her eyes find his piercing blue ones, her heart thumping in her chest. How bad she wanted to press her lips against his. To feel like she was loved. 47 and Diana were the only people to show any form of care for her.

And now here she was. A schoolgirl crush on… No, she was in love with 47.

Victoria took her hand off 47, and it felt like one of the most difficult things to do. Her lips stretched into a small smile. How nice it felt to be in love.

Notes:

• Guillaume Maison becomes a target only when either Lang or Lee are eliminated, if the player finds Victoria hiding somewhere within the museum, or sees Maison working with Lang and Lee.
  • Neither Lang or Lee are enforcers to 47 unless in the hostile area. Maison, on the other hand, is an enforcer to 47 through the whole mission.
  • Although Lang, Lee, and Maison are holding the wax museum hostage, they are the only three people holding the museum hostage.
  • All points of entry to the wax museum are guarded by police officers, making this one of the most difficult locations to enter on the map. Furthermore, upon being inside the museum, the player will be in a hostile area.
  • The player can blend in with wax statues once they are inside, making moving around slightly easier.
  • Carlton Smith is the only person announcing opportunities to 47.
  • It is possible in certain scenarios where Lee and/or Maison eliminate Victoria, thereby resulting in a mission fail.
  • Like every mission Smith and Maison appear as an NPC in, they may both be marked as targets in contracts mode. Victoria, as per usual, can not be marked in contracts mode.
  • The map is about the size of Sapienza, although really only the wax museum part is used in story mode.
  • Lee can fight 47, and is among the only female NPCs to be able to engage in hand-to-hand combat. She also wields an MP5 that she can use to kill hostages and 47.
2 Likes

Mission 10
Title: In Plain Sight
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate Scott Sarno
Eliminate Gary Lunn
Eliminate Walter Menard
Find three clues

Opening: Jade Nguyen took the center of the room, her eyes on the large monitors at the other end. They were receiving satellite images of Hong Kong. They were getting closer. Three people may have died because of this bounty, but there was a mole in 47’s circle. They knew his location and they couldn’t waste the opportunity.

“Scott Sarno,” her assistant said from beside her, reading off his tablet, “Director of the CICADA PMC, he was brought in to oversee Kong Tuo-Kwang’s safety,” he pauses, glancing at Jade, “after the leaked contract Hamilton-Lowe placed on him.”

Jade nods. They may have lost a client, and the Board will have a field day with her, but it was worth it. Scott Sarno will coordinate 47’s assassination and extract the asset. It’s all very simple, and it should be. Nothing about this should be too complicated, and yet so far, it has been. Jade had to get her hands dirty and hire CICADA in order to get the job done.

And Scott Sarno was one of the best. She’s heard great things about him.

He’s ruthless, merciless. She’s seen old files of him and his team back during the Siege of Sarajevo and he was just what she needed. The ICA may not deal in collateral damage, but CICADA will.

“Gary Lunn,” her assistant continues, “a high-threat CICADA enforcer, he was brought in to aid Director Sarno in eliminating 47, a task his skills as a previous unit marksman will complement.”

Gary Lunn. Jade had learned quite a bit about him when his name was first brought up. A Canadian born in the hardest parts of England, and later joined the military, to which he would get an dishonorable discharge from. Apparently, he and Scott Sarno worked together in Sarajevo.

The man has a reputation for his brutality and it is exactly what Jade needs in this hunt. From what she gathered, it’s looking like he’ll stop at nothing until 47 is eliminated, and hopefully that assumption will prove right.

“Walter Menard,” Jade’s assistant goes on, “is a veteran problem solver, and is favored by CICADA to perform in extraction operations. Director Sarno requested for him personally in order to retrieve the package.”

Sarno asked for Menard? That’s certainly interesting. In Jade’s opinion, he was the one she worried about the most. She read his file and he’s clearly the wild card of the three. Putting up a facade to hide his PTSD, and is easy to crack under pressure.

Perhaps Menard worked with Sarno and Lunn? Or maybe Sarno just trusted the man enough to bring him along. Perhaps he is the best extractor in CICADA.

She was playing with fire, getting another organization into ICA business, but they didn’t know anything. All they know is that a Jade Nguyen will pay a lot of money for a man calling himself Tobias Rieper dead, and a teenage girl named Victoria extracted. They didn’t know anything about the ICA. The most they had was the Division Chief’s name, Jade Nguyen.

But, in case something were to go wrong…

“Aegis!” Jade did half a turn, looking both at the images of the three CICADA operatives as well as the final member of the Praetorians, one of ICA’s team of assassins. She would’ve sent the Saints, but Dijana Radoncic was becoming more and more unstable by the day. Besides, she had an easier job for them.

The plan worked.

There was an increase in security surrounding the China Corp. building, and 47 knew instantly that the ICA took the bait. The job was simple. Eliminate the heads of the operation, that part was easy. 47 and Smith had scoured out the building and found who they were looking for. Scott Sarno, Gary Lunn, and Walter Menard. Regardless, he had to eliminate the targets and find any and all additional intel involving the ICA.

They needed to get ahead of them, learn what they knew. And to do that, they had to decipher the small clues left behind by the ICA. These were CICADA mercenaries, not ICA assassins.

47 opened his car door, one foot on the ground when Victoria grabbed his arm, stopping him. Her touch froze him.

“Be careful,” Victoria smiled weakly, instantly feeling foolish.

47 nodded slowly, and then stepped out of the car. Crossing the street, he opened the doors to China Corp.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
47 slams the car door open, his eyes roving over both car seats. Smith lay in the back, computer open on his lap, a bruise on his forehead.

Taking his water bottle, 47 dumps the contents over Smith, who shoots up instantly from his tranquilized state.

“Where’s Victoria?” 47 asks, voice commanding, yet also with a hint of something else. Worry?

Smith wearily rubs his head, groaning. He’d been punched and shot with a dart. “He took her. Some guy with white hair. Square jaw.”

“Aegis,” 47 deduces. Victoria…she was gone. He’d failed her. He failed Diana. He should’ve been smarter.

“Hey!” Smith clambers out of the car. He stands tall in spite of his soaking clothes. “We’ll find her.” A pause. “Menard was gonna take her somewhere, remember? Uh, what was it in English? Blackwater Cemetery?”

47 inhales. Then exhales. Blackwater Cemetery, Chongqing. Whoever Menard was going to hand Victoria off to was there, which meant that they would know where Victoria would be now.

“Get in the car,” 47 tells Smith.

First Maison betrayed them, now Victoria was gone. Things were deteriorating fast.

Victoria’s eyes opened little by little. What happened? Did she fall asleep?

“Ah, you’re awake,” somebody said. A voice she didn’t recognize.

In a second Victoria was wide awake, memories flooding back to her. A man shot her with a tranquilizer gun. She tried raising her arms only to find them stuck, handcuffed to her seat in this…jet…

No. No.

47…she was leaving his side…

He’ll never find her. He’ll never be able to find her.

No…No! No!

A sense of hopelessness flooded her entire being. She was never going to see him again. The ICA had her again and she wasn’t ever going to be able to get away.

“I love you, 47…” she whispered.

Notes:

• Scott Sarno stays around the top of the tower with Kong Tuo-Kwang and the security room.
  • One opportunity to kill Sarno involves locking him in Kong’s panic room, sealing him in, disabling the ventilation and air filter, which will eventually cause Sarno, and anyone unfortunate enough to be locked in the room as well, to suffocate.
  • Sarno is the first and only target in the game that can be assassinated without being directly killed. If he is sealed inside Kong’s panic room, the assassinate objective automatically completes itself. However, leaving the mission this way with multiple people sealed in with Sarno will result in non-target kills.
  • The three clues the player has to find are usually all related to one of the three targets, such as their roles in the operation. Menard’s clue is the only one that reveals the location of a future mission.
  • Scott Sarno has a pistol on his person but will not hunt the player unlike Gary Lunn, who carries an assault rifle.
  • The three targets all have their own section of the China Corp. tower, with Menard having the smallest location with the parking garage, Lunn having the largest with the entire middle section of the tower, and Sarno staying at the top of the tower with Kong Tuo-Kwang and the security room.
  • Carlton Smith announces the opportunities for this mission, but Victoria chimes in every once in a while.
  • Smith is visibly haunted by both Maison’s betrayal and death from the previous mission, and frequently mentions his name during announcing opportunities.
  • Matthieu Mendola, a spy working in Hamilton-Lowe, a competitor to China Corp. He calls Kong Tuo-Kwang a few times over the mission, very clearly distressed over the leakage of the Hamilton-Lowe contract on Kong and worries if he should hire security.
  • None of the targets are actually enforcers to 47 unless the player is wearing a specific disguise.
  • After the third target is eliminated, neither Victoria or Smith say anything, hinting that Aegis had already gotten to them by that point. The same rules apply if the player kills the three targets all at the same time.
1 Like

Mission 11
Title: Attack of the Saints
Targets & Objectives:
Eliminate LaSandra Dixon
Eliminate Dijana Radoncic
Eliminate Heather McCarthy
Eliminate Jacqueline Moorhead
Find Victoria’s location

Opening: “The Saints,” 47 said, lowering his binoculars.

“Friends of yours?” Smith asked from beside him, reading off what looked like a brochure.

“The Agency’s team of assassins. I’ve dealt with two of them before,” is 47’s monotonous reply.

Smith takes a look through the binoculars, “Looks like they don’t know Victoria’s been taken,” he says, his voice a mix of sadness and relief. “Who’s your mark?”

“All of them. One of them knows where to take Victoria.”

“And if they don’t say anything?”

“Then I’ll take a look around.” 47 glances at Smith. “What do you know?”

Smith holds up the brochure he’d been reading. “There’s a party going on in the cemetery’s mansion. Invite only,” he makes a gesture towards the front gate, “but it’s also hostile. If you’re seen there, who knows what’ll happen to you.” He opens the brochure again. “There’s a map of the cemetery here. It might help you move around.”

Taking the map, 47 steps out of the car. Smith is saying something else but he shuts the door on him. He knew little about the Saints other than their basic background.

LaSandra Dixon may be the leader of the Saints, but she answers only to the Board of Directors or whoever the Division Chief is. From the limited intel he has on her, he knows she was a former officer of the Oakland Police Department. When she became the leader of the Saints she also became the woman who searches for new recruits for the team.

Heather McCarthy served time in the Folsom’s women prison after a dishonorable discharge in a military operation that cost her her squadron and left eye. Of the four members of the Saints, she was one of the two that posed the largest threat. She has faster reactions and is much more agile than the entire team, hence why her time in training took the shortest amount of time.

Jacqueline Moorhead, by far the most privileged member of the team. She was recruited by the ICA after winning silver in the Olympics skeet shooting event, and has thus become one of the youngest of the Agency’s assets. Of the four of them, however, she’s the least to be worried about.

Dijana Radoncic, on the other hand, won’t go down so easily. Having lived in a inter-ethnic Serbia her entire early life with her twin sister, she became knowledgeable of life’s cruelty. She and her sister joined in guerilla warfare and, eventually, the ICA. Now, though, her sister was dead. Dijana wasn’t going to rest until she killed him.

47 vaulted over the side of the cemetery wall. He wasn’t going to lose Victoria. He’d made a promise.

Post-Mission Cutscene:
Victoria lolled her head to one side, her eyes scanning the people that walked about in front of her. The man who took her was talking with a woman she didn’t pay any attention to. She felt so numb.

They wanted to weaponize her. That’s all she’s ever been to them and now they’re finally doing it. Her greatest fear was becoming a reality.

“Where is he?” she heard the woman in charge ask, and she realized that it was directed at her. It didn’t take a genius to know what she was asking. Still, she didn’t answer.

Jade Nguyen drew in a sigh. So that’s how it’s going to be. She grabbed Victoria’s face toward her, moving the black bag she was holding to the other hand. “Where is he?” she repeated.

Victoria scowled. Tearing her face from Jade’s grip, she only noticed her arms cuffed to her seat. This was exactly like how it was training with Travis. She again said nothing.

Jade backhanded Victoria hard and the teenager grunted in pain, swinging her head to the side. Fuck, that hurt.

“Again, where is he?” Nguyen asked, tapping her foot patiently. As if she had all the time in the world.

Victoria glanced at Jade through her strands of hair. She could withstand this. She’s sure she could. Maybe? Travis put her through a few things in training. Waterboarding was the only one, and even then, she couldn’t hold out long. But this was about 47, and she couldn’t just…sell him out, even if she did know where he was.

She felt tears run down her cheeks. How long had she been crying?

“Okay,” Jade shakes her head. She pulls her hand back and backhands Victoria a second time, pain exploding through the teenager’s body. “Aegis, you caught her, you get the information out,” she says, handing him the black bag.

The man nods obediently, pausing as Jade and her assistant leave the bright white room. He opens the black bag, reaching one hand inside. “So, Victoria,” he crouches down in front of the girl, pulling a cat o’ nine out, “tell me something.”

Notes:

• All of the Saints are enforcers to 47 in his suit.
  • Dijana Radoncic is the most difficult target to eliminate, becoming suspicious easily and using the stalker mechanic every time 47 enters her line of sight.
  • After thirty minutes, LaSandra Dixon receives a call from Jade Nguyen telling her that they have retrieved Victoria. This initiates the last of the Saints to start to escape the map. This will never come up if Dixon is killed beforehand.
  • Each of the targets have different mechanics. Dixon is the only target in the mission that can interact with 47 directly. Radoncic utilitizes the stalker mechanic and becomes suspicious if 47 bumps into her twice in the same disguise. McCarthy is the only target in the mission the player needs to use quicktime events in hand-to-hand combat. Moorhead can pull off better shots than all of the regular NPCs in the game, dealing immense damage.
  • In contracts mode, both the escape feature and the stalker mechanic are removed.
  • The player can learn Victoria’s location in three ways. The first is by luring Dixon into a trap similar to how 47 confronts Jordan Cross, where with 47 keeping Dixon at gunpoint and asking one of two question prompts that appear every short while, Dixon can reveal Victoria’s location. The second is in McCarthy’s notebook located somewhere in the mansion, but is being passed down from party guest to party guest. The third is by simply listening in on Dixon and Nguyen’s phone call.
  • The mission, like Colorado, starts off in a hostile area. Unlike Colorado, however, if the player sneaks into the large mansion at the center of the map, it is a public area and no one can spot 47.
  • Carlton Smith is the only person announcing opportunities to 47.
  • The Saints hint at through their dialogue that the Board of Directors don’t actually know about Travis’s and Nguyen’s cloning project with Victoria.