Can't play Hitman 2 levels in Hitman 3 (Xbox XS)

Platform: [Xbox One (XS)]
Digital

Description : Can’t access Hitman 2 content in Hitman 3 ( HM2 is a Disc version, HM 3 is a digital version)

Steps to reproduce: For me I had HM 1 and HM 2 installed on my XS and then downloaded HM 3 and all content. I followed the steps on the IOI migration page and ensured that I had the HM access passes for HM 1 and 2 and the HM3 access pass for older HM content. When in game I can see HM1 and HM2 content/levels etc., but all I get is taken to the MS store when I try to access HM 2 levels . I have deleted all content, and then reinstalled HM3 first, then HM 2 (from disc) and then HM 1 and the packs for content access. I’ve al deleted an reinstalled HM (digital), HM2 (disc) and then HM 3 (Digital) and all content and access packs and still no luck. I can play HM 1 and HM2 levels in HM 2 and HM 1 levels in HM3. HM3 does not see the levels or content for HM 2.

I have downloaded the access passes for HM 1 and HM 2, multiple times and in multiple orders.

I’ve also tried downloading the Hawkes Bay and HM 2 game without the disc version, and still no joy.

Raised this on Feb 6th and still no answers from IOI.

Frequency : This always happens

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue