Bug Report Thread

To explain better, some examples :

1 - The guy with yellow cap notices his buddy’s death, so he goes into panic state and he can’t spot me until he reports me to a guard. The lady can spot me because she isn’t in panic state because she didn’t see any crime committed.

2 - The guy with yellow cap notices his buddy’s death, so he goes into panic state and he can’t spot me until he reports me to a guard. I’m waiting for him to scream for the lady to turn around and see the crime. The lady can’t spot me because she is in panic state because she saw a crime committed.

3 - The guy with yellow cap notices his buddy’s death, so he goes into panic state and he can’t spot me until he reports me to a guard. I let him live so he can reports to a guard. The lady saw no crime committed.

4 - The guy with yellow cap notices his buddy’s death, so he goes into panic state and he can’t spot me until he reports me to a guard. I’m waiting for him to scream for the lady to turn around, the lady saw no crime committed, she isn’t in panic state so she can spot me subduing the guy.

5 - The guy with yellow cap notices his buddy’s death, so he goes into panic state and he can’t spot me until he reports me to a guard but i subdue him. The lady saw no crime committed, she isn’t in panic state so she can’t reports me to a guard.

In panic state and after seeing a crime committed, a civilian can’t spot you until he reports to a guard (but he can still if you hit him with bare hands).

Something that annoys me is when the game has to reconnect to the servers and no matter on which menu you are, you are thrown back to default. Wrote a lengthy contract briefing? Gone. Went through hundrets of search results for contracts? Back to the title with ya.

The guards near this weapon crate think the spot I’m staying at is trespassing. The Sanguine Shop is next door, so there could be some ambiguous modelling gap out there.

Interesting… So the parts where you “aren’t spotted” still mean it’s a Silent Assassin run? I always thought that the “Compromised” state or the new “Unconscious witness” meant that someone “Spotted” you doing something illegal and it counted against your final score. But panic states can override that and make it a “Fake compromise” because to fully “spot” you, they report it to a guard.

I was thinking this was the case, but I wasn’t confident enough about it

Exactly. A real state of panic is only triggered after a civilian sees a crime being committed. In a way he knows that it was you who committed the crime but without having spotted you directly, so he has to report what he saw to a guard.

I’m really curious about this. Do you “get spotted” when they first start moving towards the guard or only after they reach the guard and start the conversation? So if you subdued them as they ran off, then would you get away with it?

Does the same crime noticed apply to being seen with illegal weapons?

In panic state, you “get spotted” only after they reach the guard.

Yes. To have “no body found” and “no noticed kill” bonus it’s necessary that the civilian sees a crime being committed by accident (the push in water is good for SA rank, headshot is not). But in both case, you will not lose the “never spotted” bonus.

it works in both cases, with and without an illegal weapon.

Bullets still not killing NPCs. Goes right through their head and does nothing.

If you drop a breaching charge, click detonate and quickly pick it up sometimes there is still an explosion and you can still drop/pick up that breaching charge, can only detonate it by shooting it then.

Don’t tell them, delete this post immediately

I’m not convinced there’s much consistency to it. Besides, whether I post this comment or someone posts a video using it IO will become aware of it at some point. I was hoping that maybe getting a guard to pick up the weapon would ‘fix’ the detonate mechanic but it doesn’t. On several occasions shooting the BC afterwards does nothing and also if you leave it for someone to find there have been a few times where the guard/NPC immediately knows that you’re the person who dropped it even if you’re halfway across the map at that point and in another disguise.

you might need to use it more than twice

So, Jordan Cross refuses to come down to the birthday celebration after I put the topper on the cake. Is this new or a known problem?

As if this level wasnt damn near unplayable already.

This happens a lot, mostly on pro in my experience.

Is there a workaround or what? I tried loading a earlier save, but it didn’t seem to help.

Earlier save usually works if it’s before the guy’s phone call.

I now see why the Fiber wire isn’t visible. It’s because 47 DOESN’T OPEN IT. WTF??!!

You also cannot see the wire connecting the handles in his right hand during the kill animation, unlike when normally holding it.

So uhm. I just played World of Tomorrow and doors aren’t auto-closing. Feature or bug?