Did you know that there are 2 different video games within one?

You might know about the game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. It is a third person stealth game, where the goal is to kill only your target(s) with a multitude of disguises.

Did you know, hidden within, there is a second completely different game, which is equally fun?

It’s called Hitman 2: Mass Murderer. It is a first person shooter game, where the goal it to kill every person on the map without ever changing out of your suit.

I deeply recommend playing both of these games.

The sneaking, disguises, attention to detail, and canon methods make Hitman 2: Silent Assassin one of greatest games ever made, if not the greatest game ever made.

The physics, bullets, weapons, and comedy make Hitman 2: Mass Murderer one the greatest games ever made, if not the greatest game ever made.

I highly recommend playing Silent Assassin first. Then when you beat it? Play Mass Murderer.

In SA, you have to get the Silent Assassin rating in every level (I gotta warn you, it’ll be tough to do in hidden valley).

In MM, you have to get the Mass Murderer rating in every level (I gotta warn you, it’ll be hard to do in the jacuzzi murders).

1 Like

What the fuck kind of serial killer ass thread did I just stumble into!? :joy: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve experienced this game twice - at young age with cheats enjoying the huge amount of weapons with awesome ragdoll physics, and as a bigger kid as an assassin. Awesome both ways!

1 Like

Yup it truly is a blast. Especially when you frustratingly and painstakingly make your way all the way to the end of the game with perfect stealth. Then to let out all your pent up rage you play it again with the vast arsenal you amassed during the first playthrough. I love how every bullet is an actually physics object. I wish they kept that for contracts and blood money.