Describe a mission using emojis or emotes

oh yeah, i’m stupid i didnt even see that I am sorry…well it is already guessed and I wouldnt know the answer answer anyway I am so dumb

It’s alright, no problem. Right now it’s Supernova’s turn. Correctly guess what he post and you can go next. Or if he chooses to skip his turn.

Alright thanks
(20 characters)

:male_detective:t2: :gun: :guardsman:t2: :closed_lock_with_key: :cocktail: :guardsman:t2: :man_mechanic:t2: :clock1: :fist_right:t2: :x: :fist_left:t2:

Will once again be twisting the game for my amusement. This time you have to guess an escalation.

Changed the clue order to make it even easyer.

:thinking: Um…I’m not sure that escalations count as missions as the objectives are purely for just fucking around. Other than that, I’m shit out of luck because I barley touch escalations. :sob:

I don’t know but maybe we can make another thread for guessing escalations and contracts. For players who enjoy those extra challenges.

They are missions. Like… I don’t know how else to put it. They are.

I believe such course of action will only substract material from this thread, as well as divide the possible number of contestants. Would not approve, but I’m open to suggestions.

I actually thought escalations would make great use of this format. I posted the 5 levels of mine, but you could just post two or three levels of it (or just one, if it us exceptionally unique) and post a new complication each day people don’t guess it. The disguises alone can reveal the map. From there you just check which one has the complications listed and you take a guess.

Naw it was just idea. If you and others want to start posting escalations, that’s fine. I think it’s a good inclusion overall but personally, I only tried two of them and just wasn’t interested so they’re on my blind side. But I know there’s plenty of people who like them and also people who don’t. Including escalations could possibly reduce the number of contestants.

However, I’m not the one who made the thread. We’re still figuring and trying things out as we go along so let’s wait and see.

Posts like this will turn threads into dead one’s :joy:

The Snorrason Ascention?

Yeah. It was easy. But I say “escalation” and people back off like they’ll get a zombie infection. :nauseated_face:

:blue_car::policeman: :older_man::iphone:
It’s an ET

Is it The Bookkeeper?

Yes, you are right. He was my first non-SA ET

Can’t really blame you there,pal. I decided to go for a sniper kill because it was pretty hard to isolate him.

I did too, actually!

:crystal_ball: :motorcycle: :coffee: :fountain:

A house built on Sand?

Yes, that’s correct.

:wine_glass: :sun_with_face: :balloon: :coffin:

I most definitely dnt know what this is but I imagine it is the mission ‘‘World of Tomorrow’’ since the first emoji is the wine (Francesca De Santis drinks wine if you send her on a date with the golf coach), the second emoji is the sun (Sapienza is one of the if not the only level beside Landslide that has a sunny day), the third emoji is a red ballon (which can be found in the sewers and can be shot) and the last one is a coffin (pointing towards two things the graveyard and the Caruso kill near Issabela’s coffin)

So yeah is it World of Tomorrow right?