Elimination Game (Xbox One)

Just generally, is the deadline for these 6pm PST?

e: Just noticed: happy cake day! :grin: @ILikeGAMESish

For this one, yes. So you guys have about another 7 hours left.

Happy cake day @ILikeGAMESish

All I can say is that it’s only a 5 digit number, no objectives were completed and had I not deleted the evidence I would have lost another 20.000 points :sweat_smile: Gotta be my lowest score ever!
But… I was not last from what I could see :sweat_smile:

Thanks! And thanks @Zevoros too!

Apparently I signed up the day that Episode 1 was released! I remember downloading it at midnight, must have found this place shortly after.

This was my live run of Elimination 3

I’m not gonna get a chance to play this tonight unfortunately.

What happens if more than one person misses it? Are both eliminated?

Sadly, yes

20 whip lashes

I did it.

had to rush this so couldn’t complete the objectives - 43, 148

Wow, well, nicely done, my friend!

now let’s just hope someone misses it :wink:

EDIT: apparently I’m gonna get through anyway

Yes you are, haha. I think that leaves @mungadungalis, @Bob_Burns, and @SupremeCommanderIke left as the only people to have yet to complete it

EDIT: They literally have one hour left

I just did it 5 minutes ago look on leaderboards

Alrighty, thanks! That leaves @mungadungalis and @Bob_Burns left

Well, here we are! One week in, and now 3 eliminations!

Remaining Players: @Ed_ll3 @RotaryOliver @FearlessArogunz @ILikeGAMESish @SupremeCommanderIke @Skaven_in_box @Spodey

And, once again, it is at my great DISpleasure:

Eliminated: @ScroobiusJib, @mungadungalis, @Bob_Burns

Alright! Here is the next contract!

Remaining Players: @Ed_ll3 @RotaryOliver @FearlessArogunz @ILikeGAMESish @SupremeCommanderIke @Skaven_in_box @Spodey

Title: Never to be Told

ID: 3-07-3060051-93

Eliminate Maslin Grenier
Eliminate Jett Fairbridge
Retrive the ledger

So, we’re starting to pick up the pace a bit here! You know the ledger Mandola has on him? That’s an objective. Retrieve it. BUT, and this is the big, BIG part, you may NOT harm Mandola in the process of retirieving it. It is possible, my friends, and good luck!

Run Time: 7:30 (PST) March 13, 7:30 (PST)

not kill or even touch?

No, if you punch, subdue, or kill Mandola, you MUST restart the contract. It is possible, I tried it earlier today

I assume sedating is off limits?

I thought that was where the falling object would be but I could not get it to work.
The scientist had to be a falling stalactite.

Right just so I’m clear… I haven’t looked at this contract so I have no idea what map it’s on or anything, but we can’t actually interact with an item that isn’t something we can pick up or is some how an environmental part of the game so in terms of ‘retrieving’, what does that mean? Or have I missed something.

Not sure if I’ll get around to doing it at all - I didn’t have time this weekend to play the last one, but what is this document retrieval about? Who is Mandola?