Elusive Target #18 The Chameleon 01.13.2017 (13.01.2017)

Other accidents kills also apply, just not explosion ones.

If fire and electrocution weren’t allowed they would directly state that. I think fire and electrocution will work just fine, they are just not listing every single way of allowed accident kills since that would make the image for the target pretty busy.

Well if they didn’t ban explosion accidents you could call Sean Rose to make his watch explode when he’s nearby huehuehueheuheu. Non-target kill tho.

Doesn’t looks that way, i will not risk it, so i will try to push him or drown him.

Edit.

But here is what the Hitman.com says:

At 14:00 CET / 05:00 PT on Friday 13th January, we’ll update the Elusive Target tile on the Featured Hub in-game and the contract will be live. Elusive Target #18 will be in Colorado for 7 days (168 hours) and there won’t be any second chances. Remember that an Elusive Target cannot be restarted once any targets have been eliminated or any objectives have been completed.

Elusive Target 18 has two objectives AND special contract conditions apply:

Objectives: (1) Eliminate Richard M. Foreman & (2) Retrieve Documents.
Special Contract Conditions: Eliminate the target with a non-explosion accident.

I’m a bit confused the picture says one thing and the text says something else, i’m not sure what i’m allowed to do here :flushed:.

I just checked their site and it specifies a non explosive accident. So any accident is fine, as long as it doesn’t make a boom.

The icons on the image just add confusion imo. They should have just written “must be killed with a non explosive accident”

I mean, their official wording is “Special Contract Conditions: Eliminate the target with a non-explosion accident”.

While @BernardoOne 's words aren’t solid proof, logic (my logic anyway) dictates that he is right in saying that all accidents outside of explosions count towards completing the contract; it would make more sense to list the contract conditions as ‘Eliminate the target with a fall or drowning’ rather than how it was listed as 'Eliminate the target with a non-explosion accident).

On another note, I find it interesting that they posted this version of the image on Twitter, without a word of what those conditions exactly entail. Perhaps IOI wanted to keep us in the dark for longer before deciding to go down a full-disclosure route;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C10A_TVWIAAjYGN.jpg:large

No Explosion accident kill eh?

So they finally got tired of me putting a bomb at the feet and calling it a day?

Well good on them. I look forward to the challenge.

Yes i agree, the picture and the text is not matching, so i’m a bit confused about what i can and can’t do :flushed:.

What’s certain is that i can’t kill him with explosion other than that i’m confused.

Maybe it’s just an indicator of what is an option to eliminate him? Making a lot of icons just to say that explosions are a no-no is maybe a bit too many in one picture?

Remove the fall and drowning picture and we would know for sure that explosion is no no, but other accident kills is allowed.

RIP 4T7’s streak :frowning2:

As much as I like the no fire extinguisher, having it must be an accident will remove a lot of the creativity. Just have to wait til he goes under the hanging hay

There are always people who won’t know what that icon is doing there without something else next to it. Not sure if what I said is true but to me it is the most logical explanation of why the two statements are a bit different from each other.

Sounds like the emetic poison syringe may need a dusting off for this target.

I think they are going for the fact that the target must be employed or connected to powerful people who can’t know the target has been assassinated.

If this guy doesn’t eat or drink…gasp

I may actually have to put some thought and planning into this!

Hahaha i agree, this one will be hard, but remember the target stays in colorado for 7 days, if we don’t do any objectives, we can restart all the times we want, take your time :smiley:.

He can still do it…and plan to fail.

no it’s not.

i hate the 20 char limit

Use this

Didn’t they add than subduing a person and dumping then off a ledge a accident kill? Also, I wonder what Diana is going to say when we can’t use explosives to kill him.