Elusive Target #22 "The Bookkeeper" 17/03/2017 - 24/03/2017 DO NOT SUBDUE THE TARGET'S GUARDS

The Bookkeeper: “No wonder their inventory never balances out!”

Guard: “No sir! We can clean this out straight away!”

The Bookkeeper: “Too late!”

Mr Freeze is after doing the Fiber Wire run there if anybody is interested. He uploaded it on his channel there a wee while ago.

I just got SA/Old Axe :wink:
Uploading tomorrow

You know a game is frustrating as hell when even Spodey gets sick of the problems.

I blew him up with a car, stole the ledger and left. SA. Finally did two SA.

Although, to be fair, special mention has to be given to Adeze who actually has a West African accent along with her bodyguard (who is zaydan’s VA if you listen close enough) so kudos to them.

Seems like IOI should avoid Colorado for a while and focus more on Hokkaido for the upcoming ETs

Mission Success but fucked up my SA :,(
Suit Only

I hate having to cheese my way into getting an SA rating. Car bomb explosion… wow… so exciting. Originally I would take out the whole upper floor and try to distract each guard with a weapon, but they don’t do anything. Instead, they call for another person to come pick it up. So boring. The “difficulties” on these new elusive targets isn’t making them harder, it’s making them more unimaginative.

I tried do something different but this is all I could come up with, not a great ET

No… Marrakesh! Please… I want Summer Suit with Gloves… or better yet a rematch against the Angel of Death (I failed it). :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone who is well known around here do me a favor and do this elusive for me silent assassin on pc?

I don’t have a proper gaming pc and won’t have one for a while but I want the rewards.

I did it!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: - Silent Assassin/Old Axe:

Please subscribe for more hitman speedruns, blind runs, walkthroughs and livestreams :wink:

Nicely done, I’m gonna try to do something like this, its just takes forever and I keep messing it up towards the end. I’ve been trying this method all day yesterday.

Wow, very nicely done man! Took a lot of patience I imagine!

Great run mate!

@GKPunk @ILikeGAMESish @Silverballer Thanks :wink: Glad you enjoyed :smiley:

Ok so I failed after few seconds wrong button press… my fault no doubt however, does devs really wants me to play this content they worked on so long for 3-5 seconds? :frowning: what as an hitman fan I need to think about this ET method? I really hope devs understand not everyone are pro in that game and they can keep mark it fail block the leaderboard or whatever they want to do public point of view I just don’t care… BUT let me play the content on my console as much as I want For God’s sake! :scream: @Travis_IOI @Morten_IOI let me play the game I love pls!

Here is my SA run with poison kill

Isolating him like the master assassin I am

@AGENT4T7’s wet dream

ayy finally