Elusive Target #9 The Black Hat (Reactivation)

I was able to speak to an Informant on the inside and he sent me this info. Hope it helps, Agents.

I took him out already! This target is sooo last year! :smirk:

Literally! But remember there are many new assassins this time around. Let’s not spoil their fun.
Technically, that should include me as I missed The Black Hat on its first release.

Unfortunately I had seen too many videos of this particular hit. I’m still wondering what was the significance of the Fruit Jam from Alabama.

(If anyone responds, please use Spoiler Tags)

Ok let’s try to not electrocute myself so i can get the tuxedo with gloves :smile:

Good luck to all!!

I have no idea what this is about, playing him for the first time. :smiley:

Oh I know, I was only making a joke lol I personally don’t like that the ET returned, but I’m not gonna deny others the right to play them a second time around.

About the jam…

if my memory serves me correctly, they said the target used a specific “jam” it was meant as a clue for the players, as we didn’t know what he looked like the first time around.

But was it ever possible to mistake the target? Ah! Is it because:

The Black Hat and The White Cap are in the attic but only the Black Hat is a target? The White Cap is a Non-Target?

Bingo! However I do believe that killing the whitecap would NOT have resulted in failure, for example; “The Twin” although, we did not know that (at the time) and perhaps was made as a “scare tactic”

Yeah, that’s the downside of having binged on some videos of this hit earlier last year. A lot of them skip the process of discovery, so I forgot all about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who cares for the story, my discovery tour will be to find some sick kill.

Yeah that’s understandable. That’s why I just played them blindly the first time. Didn’t watch any videos of any target until I finished MY runs first.

Like I said; I don’t like that they returned, which is why I chose not to play them this second time around. I liked them for what they were and I want it to remain that way. (For me, anyway)

I watched videos of this hit because I was intrigued and because I thought The Black Hat was never coming back. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha fair enough. I Hope everyone has fun with these again. I’m just really looking forward and hoping for more NEW ET’s in season 2.

I cleared out all the guards (and should’ve known that one where I threw something at his head, and another guard went into alert cost me getting SA). Then finally made it into their room. I was thinking I knew which one it was… Waited around and listened to them talking. Then it was verified.

I HACKED him with an axe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one was nothing special because I knew where he would be and he didn’t move anywhere from there. Easy peasy.

Hyped for that, making unusual kills on this guy is going to be quite something :stuck_out_tongue:

Loud shotgun kill, sa/so

Black Hat SA 1’17" Silver Baller

Elusive Target #9 - The Black Hat - SA/SO - No KO

SA by Flying Fire Extinguisher