ET #26 "The Entertainer" 07/14/2017 (14/07/2017) (Final ET for season one)

All righty. This thread, more than being a place holder, is just to discuss the ET that Torben mentioned in an interview and avoid flooding the Surgeons ETs thread with information about it.
The target is supposed to be at Marrakesh during the night and also here’s the briefing about it thanks to Reddit users. Mind that some details about it might change.

"Good afternoon, 47.

This one is a little different. Your target calls himself Mr. Giggles and operates an underground circus featuring dog fights, bare-knuckle fighting and other blood sports. While he affects the manner of the weeping clown, he most definitely has blood on his hands.

We are uncertain why he is in Marrakesh, only that he is somewhere in the city center. You will need to locate him on the ground and engage at your discretion.

He should be simple enough to spot, at least.

The clock is ticking, 47. Good luck."

IO Does a 180° - Disk Players CANNOT Unlock All ET Rewards
Elusive Target #26 The Entertainer (14/07/17 - 24/07/17)

Ok. Now we can discuss about this one without contaminaning the other threads. Go ahead. Talk about Mr. Giggles.

I’d find it funny if the optional objective is to kill him in a wacky way, like using the rubber duck explosive or something.

I just hope they stick to what the early intel says and don’t restrict this one. Has the potential to be a pretty fun and fluid target so no point to limit the options with thisa one. It’s a clown after all and he must love surprises.

I think he is going to be near the streets or the School yard

How about a plot twist and it turns out there is more than 1 clown?

“Agent 47, your target is arriving in that very small car. He is getting out and… oh and there is another clown, and another clown… and another clown, another one, yet another one, one more, oh wait and another clown.”

Or maybe he is Joker and if you want to kill him with SA you have kill him while wearing Batman suit(Sarcasm)

I hate clowns. This guy’s gonna be poisoned then I throw the big one on top of him for the sake of it.

Then he should be in Sapienza in sunset so we could kill him with the pen. :smiley:

I hate clowns. Kill it with fire.

Are you doing an oil drum kill then, TB? Maybe a duckie?

Is there an oil drum in AHBOS?

Yup. Close to the school there’s one.

I oil drum burned the angel of death. Then dragged her to the centre and blasted her with the turret to make sure she was dead. (Not kidding either). Lol.

All right!! I will love to discuss ideas in this thread!
As I mentioned already before to @scm97tl in another thread, a few things I’d like to see with “The Clown” is…

• Having the clown make a reference to Korkey the Clown from Blood Money. He could have some dialogue where he would say something like
    "Yeah, my brother in law was a clown and years ago he did a birthday party gig in San Diego, where this Cuban gangster was killed."
    (Something like that would be very cool to hear)

• Another neat little idea I had was, Only if you beat the clown elusive with SA you could unlock the same Korkey Clown costume from BM

Obviously nobody played this yet, but what Torben said really got me hyped for it.

I do however, feel very sorry for whoever is deathly afraid of clowns :smile:

Sapienza would have been a great setting for this! Maybe host a birthday party or a small event at the plaza :open_hands:
Hope to get the clown suit too, that would bee fun :joy:

Yeah, now that you mention it, Sapienza would be a great setting…

He could be in the sewers :scream:

This one is a little different. Your target calls himself Mr. Giggles and operates an underground circus featuring dog fights, bare-knuckle fighting and other blood sports. While he affects the manner of the weeping clown, he most definitely has blood on his hands.

What’s the most vicious melee weapon in the Marraskesh night map? He’s getting that right up the anus.

You are a clown. You amuse me.:smirk: