ET #26 "The Entertainer" 07/14/2017 (14/07/2017) (Final ET for season one)

This monster was requesting an “item” for “his clients to see it painfully die” . But “not most families” will deliver this item even with “this amount of money” …I think we can easily guess the “item” Mr Giggles was looking for…He definitely deserves his end. #SA

Was going so well… lost my SA Rating when I accidentally drowned the Guest List carrier when pressing “E” just when I thought it would close the bathroom door. :frowning: :pensive:

Still got the Summer Suit with Gloves though at least. :slight_smile:

I regret after almost every Elusive Target that I finish successfully (so 24/26, one missing and one fail) that I didn’t record my run so this time I went in for the kill blind and with the record button pressed … lucky me my first try was already a SA run :smiley:

Here’s my run. I think I got him somewhere where nobody even thought of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SA/SO/PIT PUSH/SPECIAL ENDING w/CUSTOM CAM

Another coin flip mission somebody shoot me

Sorry for the next crossposting I am just confused by the number of threads about it :open_mouth:

This one seems to have been made 4 days ago. The other one was made since the leaks in february, and also by Samuel whom I know for being together with Ingrobny the two standard ET threads creators. So I would say this one is a duplicate that should be closed and merged.

This is a video that will help you restart an elusive target even after you have completed an objective

What if I was already killed? No way to force it to unblock the mission?

Unfortunately not, the trick is that once you enter combat mode, immediately restart ( or pull the cable out)

On the other hand, if you get blown up or something, then you’re truly screwed

16:10 ish for the actual kill…

Easy…

Hey guys! Well it took me a few tries to get SA. But, I finally did with a proximity explosive, had fun with this.

@kent: Thanks for merging the two topics, but is there anything that can be done about the order? Post 157 is currently 5 hours old, post 158 is 19 minutes old, and post 159 is 4 days old. After post 159 they follow the order of the other thread brought into this thread. However, there are a lot of posts that people might miss because they’ll scan for those posts only a day or so old, which means they’ll start around 260.

Hey quick question…

I only have one account and already finished my final Elusive. I also didn’t see any videos either, but does anyone know what happens to the guy “Mr. Giggles” poisons?

What I mean is, does the guy just go to the bathroom to puke and then proceed as normal? or does he die? Where does the French guy end up if you follow him to the bathroom or after??

No, I don’t think so. It’s unfortunate but as far as I know that’s the way it goes.

@Jarbinger am I right in this?

Followed him after he’s poisoned. For me he went to a bin(obviously/see other thread ;))
On the consulate side of the map in the far corner. Choked him out without being seen as thought he was important, he was not :slight_smile:
Not sure what he’d do after that though. Maybe go back & kill Me Giggles for you?? That’d be a nice bonus :slight_smile:

Interesting…

Yeah, I don’t know where he would end up going. That would be cool if he did try to do something out of revenge with Mr. Giggles though, but I doubt it.

Idk, I looked for videos after I finished my run, but didn’t find anything. I’d really like to know where he ends up going if anybody has a source :slightly_smiling_face:

@Euler13 Hey, have you put up the dialogues video for this ET? I failed it during my “planning” phase and didn’t get a chance to explore.

Yeah, I was really happy to hear that “Goodfellas” reference

Can’t help to think that IO put that in there just for me and @Fortheseven :joy: