ET #26 "The Entertainer" 07/14/2017 (14/07/2017) (Final ET for season one)

„The target doesn’t move! Worst ET!“ :roll_eyes:

8/10 would put proximity mine on turntable

yeah if they actually ever fixed the proximity mine

Yup, I think you’ve got the place, sure we can see how they’re able to rearrange the maps,
the sensation was one of my favs :slight_smile:

Or we can have… BOTH!

Well, put many kill opportunities in it then. A speaker hanging above his head, a little pool with a bit of electricity going throught it, propane thanks next to the school entrance. And the target can have a 1 minute break when the music is on: drinking water = poison. If he’s dead, the music keeps playing, because most DJ’s just put on a CD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: There are a lot of opportunities my friend. Just be creative.

I will never forget David Guetta’s “playback” in Euro 2016 finale huehue

Hype!

Edit: Now I think about it, he looks really similar to the reporter from the mission Rendezvous in Rotterdam from Hitman: Contracts.

Mr. Giggles looks more like a cult leader than a clown but at least his appareance is flamboyant as expected and easy to identify.
I just hope this one doesn’t has too many bodyguards.

He looks badass

If we could’ve just have a main target looking like that. That would be cool

That looks like an awesome suit to unlock. Let us unlock ET suits to wear as 47, please!

Looks like Edward Nygma from Gotham.

Riddle me this, 47:

What shines and has black bars all over its back?

Nope, it’s not your head, it’s a painted egg! I, Edward Nigma, outsmarte… ding-dong Oh, pizza delivery, nice! You’re a new courier, right? gives money, takes pizza and turns away Wait, one second, what do you have this wire fo… strangling sounds

I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?

Breath? 20riddlecharacters

You called?