Everything FIFA (Football Thread)

Ok. Game over. He is on the floor crying. This is it for Portugal. France won already.

EDIT: He’s out.

damn, i was looking forward to this game. damn

france did this on purpose!

edit: damn…Ronaldo is out.

ooooooh shiiiiiiiit portugal! lol what a goal what a game! epic

HOLY SATAN WHAT A GOAL. MAAAAAAAAN THAT COACH DESERVES A STATUE! WHAT A PIECE THE SUBSTITUTIONS HE MADE!

Unbelievable.

Shit just got real after 105 minutes of boredom…

Crissy crying all over the place. Good game portugal good watch

Congrats Portugal. :slight_smile:

Ok… that striker Eder is an accidental hero. If Cristiano had remained healthy, he probably wouldn’t have played this final. He deserves the spotlight now, should enjoy it while it lasts.

Amazing goal for Portugal. Congratulations to Portugal and respect to France!

me and my SO was saying the same thing.
and she correctly called out that Ronaldo would be walking in line behind him.

caught them doing a selfie. lol i would too.

you know Ronaldo is taking him out to get some exotic pu*** tonight. lol

Congratulations Portugal

Pleased to see the victor decided before penalty kicks!

A great goal aside, this european cup has been the most boring championship i’ve ever experienced

Considering the origins of his son… I believe it.

I neither love or hate the guy, but it fucking hurt to see Ronaldo having to be carried off the field like that. If anyone has been working their ass off for this chance it has been Ronaldo, he’s been involved in all their goals leading up to this final.
So glad that they finally won in the end, at least that’s a bit of consolidation for him, just hope his injury isn’t serious so that we will see him in top shape at the start of the La Liga season.

But oh boy am I excited to see how Griezmann’s next season will play out, he’s been great this championship.

Leicester City lucked out…

W8W8W8W8W8… I’m lost now. I have just noticed that Villareal held the 4th La Liga seed last season and Sevilla held the 7th… how comes Sevilla is in the UCL instead of Villareal?

Because Sevilla won the Europa league which guarantees entry to the UCL. Villarreal lost in a 2 leg playoff but I can’t remember who against.

La vinotinTOOOOOOOOOOO ¡¡¡QUE VIVA!!! ¡¡¡QUE VIVA!!! La vinotinTOOOOOOOOOOO ¡¡¡QUE VIVA!!! ¡¡¡QUE VIVA!!! La vinotinTOOOOOOOOOOO ¡¡¡QUE VIVA!!! ¡¡¡QUE VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Just sayin’…

nooooOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY MAAAAAN WHAT A FUCKING GOAL ARE YOU FOR REAL?! WE WINNING 2-0!!!