Everything STAR WARS! [Spoiler tags mandatory]

That red some how reminds me of Revenge of Sith

Best animated series ever with really awesome finnish dub:)
Edit What are your favorite episodes @borek921? Mine are 22-25:D DOLF IS JUSTICE

I couldn’t tell you because I watched it a long, long time ago, probably like 15 years or more, but what stayed deep in my memory are the episodes on the moon with dumped robots, those made me very emotional. That and the giant turtle island.

Tbh I just had them transfered to DVDs and a flash drive few weeks ago, the source was my parents’ old VHS tapes, I think I will give them a go in the near future.

The episodes where Dolf is dictator are my favorites

I hope it will be as gritty as Rogue one.

It won’t be and it shouldn’t be

I think it will be a darker tale then Force Awaken, like Empire was darker then A New Hope.

I saw a quote from Rian Johnson saying it’s not going to be dark, it’s going to keep the fun adventurous tone TFA had. Which I love, that’s what SW is to me.

Well that is odd because Adam Driver described the movie tone, by comparing it to Empire. Not in terms of story, but tone and feel.

*Collider: That’s all I ever ask, how was the script?

DRIVER: It’s great. It’s similar to how The Empire Strikes Back has a different tone. For that people always go “oooh, it’s dark” but I don’t know that it necessarily is. It’s just different in tone in a way that I think is great and necessary but also very clear. He trusts [that] his audience is ready for nuance and ambiguity. He’s not dumbing anything down for someone and that’s really fun to play.

I believe this to be a darker tale, but like classic Star Wars movie keeping it light at the same time.

Link

As Carrie Fisher said when asked about Driver’s quote, “well it’s not like he’s doing the comedy scenes.”

Well i still think it will be darker, because it will explore much more of Kylo Ren and Snoke as characters, plus the Knights of Ren. Like most films in the middle of a trilogy, they have to raise the stakes and because there need to be a clear conflict that can be resolved in the last movie. Here the Prequels kinda falls out that category, where Revenge is the dark one.

Can we appreciate that the old levels of canon is something that no longer exist within the Star Wars universe, and we don’t have to think about G, T, C, S, N or D canon when we look at different Star Wars medias after Lucas and Disney purified Star Wars canon with Hell fire. All this rubbish is now just called ‘Legends’ and still exist outside the official canon.

No Palatine or Luke (Luuke) Clones, No Chewbaca dying from a sun, no Jaxxon space rabbit, no Skippy the Droid (the Force Sensitive Druid) that used the force to break down in ‘A New Hope’ to make Uncle Owen pick R2D2 instead or the Mount of Sorrow…literally a Mountain with a personality that cries a lot.

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16473175_626784670840869_1967564706136929653_n.jpg?oh=ac9badb2836dc8f184d134fb66eaa3f0&oe=590D759F

This guy really loves star wars lol. Hope he gets to do another film.

Also, there’s the vader scene in HD at the end.

Turns out the DVD is out :stuck_out_tongue:

Not before next month around the 11-14th, but Vaders scene was released in full HD and 4K last week. But it was released digitally today on itunes and other shit services.

Seems it already possible to buy a digital copy, dvd is April 4th.

The digital release is today and the EU release is the 10th of April. The American or Asian release might be the 4th

Battlefront 1 is one off my guilty pleasures.