Favorite movie/video game/tv series quotes

Pretty self explanatory thread
Share some quotes that you like

For ex

“Hypothetically, if the only choice you’ve got is to do the wrong thing, then it’s not really the wrong thing, it’s more like fate.” - Vladimir Lem, Max Payne

“You know, if there is one thing I have learned it is that we must obey the rules of the game. We can pick the game, but we cannot change the rules.” - Dimitri Rascalov,GTA IV

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny… The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle. I’ll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, MiGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than ten minutes, you’ll be able to escape in time.

Jack, let’s make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!

Both from the original Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater This scene is so emotional and wonderful. Favourite game of all time.

“I’ll see you in hell, William Munny.”
-Unforgiven, 1992

My favorit videogame quote is actually from non other then Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

Always knew i didn’t belong in this world. I wasn’t made for this. But I’ll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I’ll be carrying nothing from Gontranno but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I’ll never find peace here. So, I’ll seek justice for myself. I’ll choose the truth I like.

It perfectly sums up 47’s character and what he’s about. This is to date still the best personal story arch for 47.

My favorit movie quote comes from Bladerunner and I guess you already know which i’m thinking about.

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

It just fits Bladerunner and it’s damn poetic.

honorable mention

I play dirty. That’s how you defeat a stronger opponent.

The Shadow Client has a lot of cool and memorable quotes, but I choose this one.

I decided to include tv series too since it would be stupid not to

I watched Breaking Bad yesterday and I got reminded of quote I like

“I know you despise me and I know how much you want to see me dead.But I’m willing to bet there’s a man that you hate even more.
I’m offering you an opportunity for revenge.” - Walter White,Breaking Bad

This quote is mundane on its own, but with context it’s the most badass line ever.

Gus is dead. We’ve got work to do.”
-Walter White

“You know, Junior, some of the things we done, man… I don’t feel like we done something wrong. But sometimes, man, I get this bad feeling. I told the Padre the truth, man. I like it here. You get to do what you want. Nobody fucks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens, you won’t know about it anyway. So what the fuck, man.”

from the movie “Platoon”

…i didnt even recognized my own Son…What good is a Bulletproof Vest, when death strikes from within? - Ortmeyer, Codename 47

That was too close - you where almost a Jill-Sandwich! Barry Burton, Resident Evil 1

Die Monster, you dont belong in this World! Richter Belmont, Castlevania Symphony of the Night

and, of course

I need to use the Bathroom, and dis Guy is loaded from Codename 47.

Yes i know, i like shitty voice acting.

“We’ve been on the road for 18 hours. I need a bath, some chow, and then you and me sit down, and we talk about who dies.”

Al Capone on Boardwalk Empire

this show is fantastic! i have all seasons on DVD, the acting is great, awesome characters - this show is great. The Guy playing Al Capone plays also the bad guy in “This is England“ - its the best Skinhead Movie i’ve ever saw.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.

“I haven’t got TIME, for this Mickey Mouse BULLSHIT!”

“Ni🅱️🅱️a you gay” from The Boondocks.

“I’m not happy, Bob. NOT. HAPPY.”

-Gilbert Huph.

“Someone is playing a game, 47. The question is against whom…”

-Diana Burnwood

I think this sounds cool in some way hinting something else is behind everything that had happened.

“The way I see it…there’s two types of people: those who spend their lives trying to build their future. And those who spend their lives trying to rebuild their past.”
-Max Payne, Max Payne 3

“Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine.”
-T-850, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

“Look in the mirror. Paper towels, clean cab. Limo company some day. How much you got saved? Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It’s all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn’t happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You’ll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don’t you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can’t even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?”
-Vincent, Collateral

“All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am.”
-Joker, The Killing Joke

“Sometimes to do what’s right, we must be steady, and give up the things we desire the most…even our dreams.”
-Peter Parker, Spider-Man 2

“Hope. South Dakota. You’re a long way from home.”
-47, Hitman Absolution

“Names are for friends, so I don’t need one.”
-47, Hitman: Blood Money

“Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!”

Perhaps the most emotional movie quote of all time comes from Spider-Man 2:

“Pizza time”.