Favorite movie/video game/tv series quotes

“Combo’s dead.”

“…Which one was he?”

Mine comes from the end of max payne 3, Max has a change of heart and decides to bring the main antagonist to justice.

Antagonist- You know I’ll walk…

Max- You’ll walk… WITH A LIMP!

Max then stomps on the baddies shin so hard that the bone sticks out.

I actually hated that scene.
Max Payne in third game acted so weird and unnatural-shouting and swearing all the time.He was a completely different character compared to first two games.

I guess I can see where you’re coming from. He’s much more unhinged than he is in the earlier games. But I do think of it as a pretty badass comeback line. The guy was so cocky and sure that he was gonna get away scot free, I don’t blame him for wanting to wipe that smile off his face.

I really like Mike’s quote:

“You know how they say, it’s been a pleasure? Well, it hasn’t”

“Hey Niko, its your Cousin Roman - lets go Bowling!“

best line from the best episode

Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I’m gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting niggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin’, hillbilly boy?! I ain’t through with you! By a damn sight. I’m gonna get medieval on yo’ ass!
Butch: I meant “what now” between me and you.
Marsellus: Oh, that “what now.” I tell you “what now” between me and you. There is no “me and you”. Not no more.
Butch: So we cool?
Marsellus: Yeah, we cool. Two things: one, don’t tell nobody about this. This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain’t noboby else’s business. Two, you leave town tonight, right now, and when you gone, you stay gone or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?
Butch: Deal.
Marsellus: Get your ass out of here.

Of course I Don’t have to write from what movie it is…

Since you mentioned Tarantino

“Are you gonna bark all day little doggie…or are you gonna bite?” - Mr Blonde,Reservoir Dogs

“All in the game”
“Plata o Plomo”.

“Listen kid, I’m not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don’t give a good fuck what you know, or don’t know, but I’m gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It’s amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I’ve heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain’t gonna get”

Fredo, you’re my older brother, and I love you. But don’t ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever. - Michael Corleone

He’s as much a father to me as you or Mike. - Tom Hagen

The whole franchise is just beautiful.

“I’m so happy I have you as my best friend and I love Lisa so much”

“Haha you must be kidding.Underwear,I got the picture.That’s life.”

“You know how they say-love is blind…”

-Johnny,The Room

I did naht hit her, it’s not true, it’s bullshit! I did naht hit her! I did naht!

Oh hi Mark.

In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is a light in the darkness.

Joshua Graham, New Vegas

What an emotional line. This brought me to tears when I first watched The Room.

“Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.”
-Ultron in the Avengers 2.

“Sometimes Delores…sometimes you have to be a high riding bitch to survive. Sometimes…being a bitch is all a women has to hang on to.”
-Vera in Delores Caliborne.

“To whom, and your goddamn father! Sorry, my face is tried from dealing with everything.”
-Anderson in Mass Effect Andromeda.

I’m pretty sure his face was tired because he was in Mass Effect Andromeda.