This is not the end, just a goodbye

Hi,

Anyone who wants to say goodbye to avoid spoilers until having completed the main story, can do it inside this topic.

So I’m leaving now and come back in 2 weeks I think. I want to discover the game by myself and without having any feedback. I really appreciate this forum, I had a some great time here since 2016, it’s like a second family. It’s really an incredible place and extremely well moderated.

I decided to move away to most of the news websites and forums, except some official channels like ioi.dk and trusted people in private messages here and discord (hitmanstatus won’t update by itself, I need some external support for the new game haha :upside_down_face:).

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI Thank you to both of you and the whole team, I’m sure the game will be awesome. Good luck for the launch.

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night

https://youtu.be/CjSzCuC7tOI

Cheers guys !

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

34 Likes

I was away but then so many news dropped because of that whole carryover process and so many open questions, so I came back here. But I avoid the whole Hitman 3 discussions about the locations and everything, because I don’t want to get spoiled. I will slip into the discussion once I played the game. Until then I will stay in the off topic section :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same here. Will only be in the off topic section. I want to explore the game on my own. So excited about it already!
See you lovely people on the other side!

Edit: Of course I will be in this thread tomorrow to announce the winner :wink: So get voting if you haven’t already!

2 Likes

I’ll be here but I’ll avoid the hitman 3 category. That’s about it.

As the release of HITMAN 3 is imminent, it is time to me to take a step back from social medias and forums, especially regarding spoilers :warning:

As i’ll be probably not playing the game until next year (or more) on Steam, the challenge to avoid spoilers from almost everywhere is HUGE :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway in the meantime i’ll continue my personal projects regarding Hitman, including an upcoming Dedicated Series that definitely need more work and focus :sweat_smile:

Wishing a Happy Gaming to y’all, looking forward to come back and read MONTHS of unread posts, reviews and feedbacks from the community :blush:

Cheers and cya around!

5 Likes

I’m back, and this game is stunning. Incredible work from the team, I have no words to describe what I experienced during 5 days. Just thank you.

:+1:

Now, road to the 100%. I hope for a quality live content through 2021.

1 Like