Forty-Seven to Zero - Hitman Forum Game

Here is a forum game I’ve seen played on other forums, and from what I can tell, believe this hasn’t been done on this forum. Here is how this game works:

We start with the six major Hitman games, each one having 47 points (it was 50 on other forums, but ofcourse it has to be 47 here.) Each person is allowed to take away two points away, either from one game or one point away from two games. Each person is allowed to add a single point as well to any game. You can use half points but no other decimilisations.

The goal is to be left with one Hitman game left, therefore the best Hitman game ever made. If a Hitman game reaches 0 points, it is eliminated and cannot have points added to it anymore. Players can only play the game once a day, so we don’t have people immedietly spamming the thing.

For an example on how to play, the board will start like this:

Codename 47 [47]
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [47]
Blood Money [47]
Absolution [47]
Season One [47]

When I play the game, I copy and paste the board, and add and subtract numbers, preferably using the Bold text so it is obvious how the board has changed.

Codename 47 [45] -2
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [47]
Blood Money [48] +1
Absolution [47]
Season One [47]

After this, I cannot play again until the next day. Hopefully that is clear on the rules, I may pop in occasionally to try and keep the board count orderly, sometimes it can get a little confusing if a lot of people post in quick succession.

This is the starting board:

Codename 47 [47]
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [47]
Blood Money [47]
Absolution [47]
Season One [47]

Hitman Target Championship - Grand Final (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Semi-Final B (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Target Championship - Heat D (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Grand Final (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Target Championship - Heat E (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Target Championship - Heat B (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Target Championship - Heat C (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat A (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat B (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat C (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat D (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat E (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Heat F (Hitman Forum Game)
Hitman Mission Championship - Semi-Final A (Hitman Forum Game)
The Best Hitman (2016) Mission (Hitman Forum Game)
The 2nd Best Stealth Franchise (Forum Game)
The Best Marvel Cinematic Universe Film (Forum Game)
The Best Game From 2008 (Forum Game)

Codename 47 [47]
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [46] -2 +1
Blood Money [47]
Absolution [47]
Season One [47]

Codename 47 [47]
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [46]
Blood Money [48] +1
Absolution [45] -2
Season One [47]

Codename 47 [45] -2
Silent Assassin [47]
Contracts [46]
Blood Money [48]
Absolution [45]
Season One [48] +1

You can only add one point Blackballer, not two I’m afraid.

I’d prefer not, think it will just get confusing if we start going into fractions.

Codename 47 [43] -2
Silent Assassin [47.5]
Contracts [46]
Blood Money [48]
Absolution [45]
Season One [50.5] +1

You can only add 1 point, and subtract 2 points I’m afraid. Also, since Blackballer edited his post, the board now looks like this before you posted:

Codename 47 [45]
Silent Assassin [47.5]
Contracts [46]
Blood Money [48]
Absolution [45]
Season One [49.5]

@silvereye27 I’ll edit mine too :wink:

Not really sure why you would want to do, neither do I really get why you both added and subtracted points from the same game.

Everyone has their reasons.

Just to avoid confusion for the next poster, this is what the board now looks like:

Codename 47 [43]
Silent Assassin [47.5]
Contracts [46]
Blood Money [48]
Absolution [45]
Season One [50.5]

Also, since we’ve just amended one of the rules, and probably best if I make the change now before we’re days into, one more rule change: instead of there being a 24 hour limit on posting, instead what I meant to say was that it is once a day. You can post whenever during the day, but only once. If you miss the day’s posting, you miss the chance to post.

The reason for the pedantic change is purely because it is far easier to keep track of posting on a specific day, rather than having to wait 24 hours so you can post at a specific time after the first time you posted, especially when the forum posts just says “9 minutes ago” rather than actually displaying the posting date.

That poses another question. Since there is no time on this forum, which time zone should we use to decide when a new day starts?

Just use your own time zone.

K. Then see you in 6 hours.

Well you only get an advantage today, after today you’ll still only be able to post every 24 hours afterward. And at the end of the day, this is just meant to be a fun little game. Hopefully we can get more people playing it when evening comes about.

I think you already saw that I have much more fun with my votes than others. And I’m planing to do +.5–.5 to two titles now and split remaining -1 to two other titles just because I can.

If that makes you happy I guess.

Well, it’s 5:20pm in Britain, and late morning/early afternoon in the USA, so hopefully maybe we’ll see more posters about after work hours.