Funny Pictures/Video Thread

It’s a pretty great way to sell noodles

When did all these memes (with the guy and the two girls) started? Is it from a advert?

This is stupid, but i like it

ahh the memories :blush:

R E A L I S M in HITMAN ALL CAPS TM

1. A sniper and an explosive golf ball that detonates on impact :white_check_mark:

1. Shoot the ball just to be safe :white_check_mark:

1. have a S T R O N G eye contact, make the ball your bitch :white_check_mark:

1. Call the neighbor a BiTch and toss the ball :white_check_mark:

1. Wait for it…

1. SIKE!

1. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t know how we got here

Nature crafted the human species beautifully: It will create itself, it will improve itself and it will destroy itself.

You can tell anything about Trump but he is actually an intelligent, a stupid person never would achieve so much in his life like he did, and that’s true

I wouldn’t not call Trump intelligent and it should be easy to see why. Trump havn’t really achieved anything, Trump was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth. He inherent an empire and weather or not he been a good business man has nothing to do with ones ability to lead a hole country. He’s not a good politician, he’s a hot head, easily aggravated, unsympathetic and a lier. Trump seeks powers, that is enough to establish him as an horrible leader.

The Story of Trump is not a poor man making his way in life, it’s not the American dream.

They can and Trump is a class-A example of that. Trump might be intelligent on specific subjects and that is only natural because intelligence is many things, but he is way over his head.

Trump managed to ride a wave of fear and turn it to his strength.

Edit: Sorry i know this is not the right place for this discussion, i’ll try and keep it to more appropriated threads

Everything he had, he was given. He’s never had to want for anything in his life. Rich people tend to stay rich and poor people tend to stay poor.
“Successful” entrepreneurs and businessmen usually come from privileged backgrounds and this is true of Trump. He considered $1 million from his father to be a “small loan” for fuck’s sake.

Back on topic:

lmao

Meanwhile in Croatia…