Funny Pictures/Video Thread

People wearing MAGA baseball caps

I actually got one. lol

I wear it to troll and I got some pretty good reactions so far.

Omg, that Die Hard tree ornament is AWESOME! I just breezed by it the first time and assumed it was some photoshop bs. A closer look now and it is the best ornament I’ve ever seen. Makes me want to do an entire Die Hard themed tree. :joy:

All right, listen up, guys.‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except… the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.

I still wonder to this day, everytime I watch it, does anyone actually get this reference anymore…
"Now I know what a TV dinner feels like."

I mean I’m 50 and a barely remember those aluminium foil tv dinners from childhood. The microwave ones today, does anyone call them tv dinners?

Alas, a truly hilarious line that will become far less appreciated with each passing year. :disappointed:

And on a side note, i wondered for years if the terrorist manning the front desk was actually Huey Lewis. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: True story.

It’s actually a good question

Drive shit…get hit

wow, lol… Just that briefing and Diana deserves the like.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Thanks Satan

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a very good boy this year. Well mostly. If you think I’ve been good enough to bring me something, please, please bring me one of these. Or both of them. I will leave you extra cookies and milk by the fireplace.

Thank you!

this guy is pure comedy