General News Thread 2.0

heh,

I watched a documentary about a youth named Keith Browder

Talked about the effects of solitary on a healthy mind. So long story short I would hate to be the guard that has to handle the stir crazy cannibal that gets their one hour recreation. Fuck the cannibal think of the guards. I’d be afraid the mother fucker come out the cell biting my neck vampire style.

Lol, cannibals are not healthy minded. But yeah, I cant help but agree with the guard thing. But considering they killed about 30 people, its probably the chair.

oh yeah no doubt I was just saying the effects of solitary on a health mind are pretty devastating-so imagine what it would do to a cannibal mind.

I wouldn’t go no where near the cell-or if I had to I would go in swinging already “Take a bite out of this muh-fucka!”

Fortunately, most of these people are actually quite weak and only succeed in getting victims because they take them by surprise in a situation that requires trust (ie, meeting up from a dating website and sedating them). I’m sure any authority figures in their midst would be quite capable of handling themselves.

This could be really big. Earlier this year, two 13-year-old girls were killed on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana. One of the victims, Liberty, recorded the man’s voice and photographed him before she was killed; police also have a detailed composite and the suspect’s DNA. Well they just picked up a guy in Colorado threatening people on a hiking trail with a hatchet, the car he was driving had expired Indiana plates. He’s a registered sex offender, matches the composite almost perfectly and the police say that there are many similarities to the attacks. They might have caught the Delphi killer.

Sigh.

Repeat after me, Gene - “Donald Trump is an idiot”. That’s all you needed to say. Don’t throw those of us who have Tourette’s under the bus in a feeble attempt to defend his awful behaviour. Trump is outspokenly racist, sexist, bigoted and ignorant because he’s a piece of shit. Nothing to do with Tourette’s. Ok? Good.

Yes, we all do Gene Simmons and you just did, comparing people with tourettes and Trump is completly wrong, it is a big difference between tourettes and Trump, Trump dosen’t only say stupid things, but he also means it and people with tourettes dosen’t say stupid things, they say awful words out loud and can’t control it, at least that is what i know about tourettes.

That’s actually not completely true - The Involuntary utterance of rude and inappropriate language is something called Coprolalia, and less than 10% of people with Tourette’s actually have that characteristic as part of their disorder.

It’s is a very misunderstood condition, a lot of people only know what it is from jokes in films or something - So these kind of comparisons from people like Gene Simmons really don’t do much to help that. If you want to call Trump a thoughtless idiot, just call him a thoughtless idiot.

The problem is that Gene Simmons likes Trump, so i don’t think he would say that he is:

"Simmons isn’t blind to Trump’s words, however, adding, “Do I think he said a lot of stupid things? Oh, yeah. But I know the man, by the way — we hung and all that stuff. What you see is what you get. He says stupid things, and so do you, and so [do] I. I’m not validating it, but, there’s not a human being that walks on the face of the planet that privately hasn’t made racist, or anti-Semitic, or anti-women jokes, or anti-Irish jokes. Privately, everybody does it. He is a Tourette’s president who will say whatever he wants and he doesn’t give a f–k if you approve of him and he’s doing the job for one dollar. I like that.”"

Read More: Gene Simmons: Trump a ‘Tourette’s President,’ We All Say ‘Stupid Things’ | http://loudwire.com/kiss-gene-simmons-donald-trump-tourettes-president-all-say-stupid-things/?trackback=tsmclip

So my guess is that he tries to defend Trump by saying he have tourette’s syndrome, but that is just a insult to people with tourette’s syndrome.

At the Tokyo game show there was a showing of “Detroit:Become Human”

Besides the game there were some models there and they were pretending to be androids.

People were actually trying to say it was real (android), but I could tell from the skin it was fake. Meaning that it was too smooth to be fake-and it was a real woman.

Plus from what I have seen so far non of the robots made so far move that fluidly. Plus are they even human size yet with the ability to walk?

Good gimmick tho

Another year, another shitty David Cage game.

Why do so many people hate David Cage? I think he’s a decent writer and everybody loved Heavy Rain.

They did?

Actually, a lot of people hated Heavy Rain, and Indigo Prophecy is terrible, Omikron is really bad, and plus, David Cage is arrogant. He made the gem of a line “Game-overs are a failure of the game designer”, which shows that he doesn’t even play his own games, because oops, Indigo Prophecy had game-overs. So I guess playing games is a failure of the game designer too. All in all, I don’t have high hopes for Detroit.

Okay yeah, “loved” was a bit of an overstatement.

I think “everybody” was a bit of an overstatement :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

The games themselves are alright and even have potential.

David Cage often ruins them with his absolutely fucking terrible writing though. Anyone who has played Indigo Prophecy knows this well. The finaly chapters are some of the most dumb stupid writing there is.

I do remain interested in Detroit, because of Beyond: Two Souls which I found to be the better of the games of Cage. It had really good performance by the actors, and while the writing is still shit all over, there are some individual sections here and there that do hold their weight.

I wish he hired some proper writers and left it out of it. Or at least, if we wants to write, the game should be a comedy instead of a drama, since it seems he can write some decent comedy.

just

yknow

lol

Indigo Prophecy was cool until it went all Matrix-y.