General News Thread 2.0

Yes

Didn’t say either way on that. And like I said…

Bombing North Korea is the worst idea ever.

Knew I should’ve built that bunker…

Thats just your option. I agree but same time i dont really care

So there’s a new Dutch tv-show: 'Pregnant or just Fat?"

In this show, men have to guess whether a woman is fat or pregnant.

I’m ashamed to be part of this country.

Really? I never watch television anymore because of all the shit :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m dutch to)

That makes the two of us :smile:

Gross war fetishists at Fox News describe the bomb dropped on Afghanistan as “what freedom looks like”.

"North Korea has attempted to launch a missile on its east coast but it has failed, South Korea’s military has said.

The launch attempt took place in the Sinpo area of the North the day after a huge military parade took place in Pyongyang.

South Korea’s defence ministry said in a statement: “North Korea attempted to test an unidentified type of missile from Sinpo area in the South Hamkyong Province this morning, but we suspect the launch has failed.”

The North launched a ballistic missile from the same region earlier this month ahead of a summit meeting between the leaders of the United States and China.

The White House has said that Donald Trump has put Pyongyang “on notice”."

The big question now is, what will Donald Trump do now? Attacking North Korea is in my opinion not the answer.

At this point it feels like both leaders wish to kill eachother but there is the good 'ole “I don’t want to be remembered as the one who fired first”.

Trump would be quite stupid if he fires first. And it will also depend on the weapon. Anything chemical, nuclear or biological would be a declaration of war to the whole human species. I will admit tho, I wouldn’t mind tactical EMPs or the like on their silos.

[quote=“Supernova, post:362, topic:15464,
full:true”]
fired first.
he fires first.
[/quote]

I had to;)

I’m not worried about USA and weapons like that, because i don’t think USA will use weapons like that, but North Korea can use wepons like that in a counter attack, North Korea have said if USA is attacking us we will use nuclear weapons, is it a empty threat? I don’t know, but i sure don’t want to find out.

Never really though Trump would start war, even how “special” he is, but after those rockets in Syria, I’m pretty sure he means business. It has been a cold war for a long time with North Korea, after-all it’s an armistice, and North Korea just keeps living in the 50’s, and keeps threatening with their Nuclear tests.

@FantumX, that movie reference you did, it feels more like North Korea is the one holding the gun and never pulls the trigger, all they do is threat, and now they even say that the launch was a fail … seems fishy, maybe they know that Trump means business, and backed off.

Bush started a war with Iraq to get rid of Saddam and his Nuclear weapons. Wouldn’t surprise me if Trump does the same with North Korea, both of them are crazy.

Maybe the time has come?

Bush started war because God told him to;)

You neglected to mention how that was a big lie. Saddam had no nuclear weapons nor any “weapons of mass destruction” at all.

North Korea poses very little threat to the United States right now. They can’t launch missiles (this isn’t new, they have been blowing up missile launches for years now). It wasn’t right to go to war with Iraq and it would be an absolute clusterfuck to go to war with North Korea.

It would, but I’m not sure Trump would think so. The guy seems pretty, American.

And I think he seems pretty Russian. :cold_sweat:

So uh… I think Turkey just voted itself into a Dictatorship.

Can anyone explain this?

Maybe?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-referendum-idUSKBN17H0CU

The opposition People’s Republican Party (CHP) said it would demand a recount of up to 60 percent of the votes, protesting against a last-minute decision by the electoral board to accept unstamped ballots as valid votes.
“We will pursue a legal battle. If the irregularities are not fixed, there will be a serious legitimacy discussion,” CHP deputy chairman Bulent Tezcan said. Another of the party’s deputy chairmen said that “illegal acts” had been carried out in favor of the government.