General News Thread 2.0

A new attack in Spain has been prevented. 5 terrorists wanted to attack a bathing place in Cambrils. Unfortunately for them, the police knew about their plans. When the terrorists stepped out of their car, they were all immediately shot to death. Mad respect for the police.

Edit- 7 other people got injured during this operation.

Those officers don’t want or need your thanks. They had to do a horrible thing in order to save lives.

How is it horrible to KILL dangerous terrorists?:expressionless:

Fuck
Edit:https://youtu.be/oL2ConyDGWI

So far it seems that a person has been stabbed to death by a person. Police press conference at seven local time.

edit: One dead, several stabbed.

Just like i said FUCK. Like i said after that Car incedent this is not the end:/ Pystykkö kertoo miltä kanavalta tulee?

En osaa sanoa, mutta asiasta kerrottaneen nyt 17.55 uutisissa ykkösellä. Teksti-tvltä tällaisen bongasin.

edit: tv1 if my ears work (& areena)

Try taking a life and then see how you feel about it.

Didn’t he do well?

If its dangerous terrorist who is killing innocent people i would shoot him

woah calm down rambo

Get rekt

About time, i hope Trump is the next who has to go and this is also important, since Fox News support Trump, but it looks like no more:

And this is so true:

I can’t even believe I have to write this: standing up to Nazis is essential; there are no good Nazis. Or Klansmen, or terrorists. Democrats, Republicans, and others must all agree on this, and it compromises nothing for them to do so,” Murdoch wrote.

Names Murdoch is not his father, although no doubt has been involved in some shady practices, for example the phone hacking at the News of the World.

I doubt that we will see this same criticism from Rupert Murdoch.

Being forced to kill terrorists is not a good thing for anyone to endure. Normal healthy people do not get a kick out of having to end lives. God forbid we think about the mental trauma that occurs when one is put in that situation.

Maybe you should have some more respect for these officers and the shit they had to endure. Your hypothetical “me vs terrorist” ego fluffing shit is really disrespectful to everyone involved imo.

You know that i dont believe in God or Bible:)?

Not really sure how that is related to this discussion?

LOL so that means you dont value human life?

Pretty sure even atheist get PTSD

Knife attack in Russia as well :open_mouth::

https://pro-surgut.ru/news/law/Ofitsialno_Vozbuzhdeno_ugolovnoe_delo_po_faktu_napadeniya_neizvestnogo_na_prokhozhikh_v_Surgute.html

On August 19, 2017, at about 11.20 in the city of Surgut, an unidentified man armed with a knife, moving along the central streets of the city, attacked passers-by causing 8 citizens to stab wounds. All the victims were hospitalized with wounds of varying severity. According to the citizens, the staff of the PPS immediately arrived at the place, who used weapons to stop the illegal actions of the attacker, which resulted in the liquidation of the attacker.

Now its 2 death
20 characters