GOTY / November Update Release Notes

Is the GOTY DLC being released to people throughout the day? I purchased and started downloading on Xbox one but stopped downloading at 21% and gave me the “ready to play” and when I go into Hitman it shows Patient Zero as and everything new with ‘Downloading’ but stays at 0%.

That was in the notes.

Again - read them.

Are you killing two targets with one single bullet? I misunderstood this escalation at first, and I thought that you needed to kill two separate targets with one bullet each.

i’m killing 2 targets with one bullet

Alright, I confused these coins with the coins to reactivate ET’s ok. How about the silverballer sound change though? I also noticed other weapons have different sound now and I’m pretty sure that they made changes to the machine gun recoil too. Anything about that in the notes?

None of that was in there I think, although they did mention changing weapon sounds :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to know :slight_smile: But they did made some changes to the mg and smg recoil and handling, at least it feels different than before now. Edit: If they would now just add firemodes to mgs and smgs (singlefire, semi auto and auto), that would be awesome.

Could someone give a response? I’m unable to even play the game without the new updates at this point and it’s still stuck at 21%. Is the GOTY DLC being released to people throughout the day? I purchased and started downloading on Xbox one but stopped downloading at 21% and gave me the “ready to play” and when I go into Hitman it shows Patient Zero as and everything new with ‘Downloading’ but stays at 0%.

all the levels have AMAZING sky boxes and the lighting is excellent almost photo realistic! Can’t wait for the next season :heart_eyes:

Ask @Travis_IOI
He might be able to help

ET briefing videos are back in the latest update.

gotta love the details boi :smirk:

oh and i think there’s also a VISIBLE FIBER WIRE NOW, i might be wrong, can anybody confirm that? :smiley:

hmmmmm :thinking:

Nevermind. Seems like the new patch received another patch before release. PC Version is now 1.13.2.
Still, there should be notes about all changes pls.

Yeah, I’m sure there’s absolutely no way to remedy that. You might as well have flushed those 20$ down the toilet. Sorry :-/

Have you tried cancelling and restarting the download?

Cancelled it, now it’s not letting me start the download again. It shows it as ‘Owned’ in the store, yet when I go to manage it gives no option to install. When I go into Hitman it doesn’t give the prompt saying there’s an update and it still shows everything as Downloading at 0%.

Do I go to IO for a refund or Microsoft? $20 for an update that made it so the game can’t be played.

You realize the update was free right?

You do the Lord’s work. Truly.

Kinda surprised to see rocks plain white panties. She strikes me as pink or purple silk lace