Since the things Im about to mention are not in the patchnotes, I can only asume it was changed, since I dont recall them prior to the patch. So
- DX12 takes much longer to load the game, means they must have worked on DX12
- Field of View seems to be altered
- Certain ICA Weapon models have been visualy improved
- Certain weapon sound have been changed
- Agent 47 bald head now looks pretier (textures)
this^ might be just the new lighting/graphics though, that makes it look better, not sure.
And I didn’t even play much, so I guess there is more. But considering that the patchnotes above^^ are from 1.13.0, and the game is now 1.13.2, the assumption that there are more changes than mentioned seems to make sense.
Edit: NPC behaviour seems to have changed too.