Hitman E3 Video database

LOL same for me. And I work in a Hotel where in summer its full of germans. But I know well to say “Entschuldigung ich spreche kein deutsch, spreche sie english?” But most importantly I know the numbers

I hope u know “Siebenundvierzig”. :wink:

But it’s true, german is a difficult language. Even for germans sometimes.

haha 47. But when clients leave during my hours (night) I learned to say “gute fahrt” which I pronounce “fart” always makes me giggle

Me? I’ve been watching them since day one of release. Many times over. That’s why, (if you take a look at my posts on the forum), I am a very vocal supporter of this game.

Edit: oh wait. Are you talking about the new Hitman video’s from E3? Or Breaking Bad?

Me? I’ve been watching them since day one of release. Many times over. That’s why, (if you take a look at my posts on the forum), I am a very vocal supporter of this game.

Edit: oh wait. Are you talking about the new Hitman video’s from E3? Or Breaking Bad?

Nah man, I was talking about Breaking Bad. Sorry for not being clear. Don’t worry, I know we’re all super-hyped for this game and have memorised each and every beat from the trailer and have downloaded it so we can listen to it when we go jogging and … oh… that might just be me.

Oh okay. No problem at all. I have Netflix. They have the show on Netflix I think, so I can see it on there.

On topic: love those Hitman E3 videos.

A brand new interview at Game Trailers. (Please add to the database)

Explosive golf balls?! Yes please!

Great video. Thank you for posting it.

You’re welcome. :smile:

I love IOI’s new digital approach to this. Hakan makes a very valid point. In the past where the whole entire complete game would be released to the public, there would be nothing they could do about it afterwards if people didn’t like it.

But with this new system of theirs, they will be keeping tabs on our reaction, listening to our feedback and making any kind of necessary adjustments along the way.

IOI really wants to make us happy now. And I thank them for that.

What’s interesting to think about is what form these adjustments might take. I don’t think we’d see the game “systems” change significantly (i.e., AI behavior, disguise functionality, overall gameplay features). Maybe number/values tweaks here or there, similar to balancing patches in multiplayer games, but not total re-hauls.

More likely, our feedback would inform the level design of to-be-released locations. And I think that’s exactly where the feedback should go… Hitman games, imo, live and die on the level design. The levels are the real stars, even more so than 47.

Based on what I’m hearing so far from the devs, that’s exactly their philosophy in this title and I couldn’t be more excited about it. I believe they are doubling down on the replayability of truly excellent Hitman levels and intend to make each level a playground for not just multiple replays of the story-based targets, but also of countless other missions. I suspect that to make sure they get that as right as possible, they’re giving us a portion of the levels and then are going to find out what level design choices/elements really worked, and what was less successful, so that they can take those great elements to put in the 2016 levels and, for those levels, cut out or modify the elements that didn’t really work.

Yes. I agree. This sounds most likely.

The only thing that would put me off this game is the amount of missions we get at launch

angry joe interview. not sure if there is new info. whole interview went around in circles if you ask me.

Angry Joe interview Hitman

I waited a whole week for Angry Joe’s interview. But now I’m sorry I did.
Nothing new and mostly avoided questions.

I love how Joe is trying to squeeze the lemon juice of of him to know if we’re getting the full game at launch or not. This interview basically just screams “future DLC” and “unfinished” for the viewers.

That’s wired since IO have said countless times, no DLC, no season pass (also in this interview). Plus from day one we have know that the hole game won’t come out December the 8th. Plus it does not unfinished, the level we get are 100% complete, the end levels are not and won’t be untill they are released. Plus Angry Joe does not ask out of ignorance, he just tries to enlighten us on IO’s release plan for the coming game.

@Mads47 Yeah, I’m aware of all this. I’m talking on behalf of the video itself and how unclear it is for the people who are watching. All the comments are worried fans/players. But all we are left with is to experience it at hand. Because that’s all Haken says is “the experience”, “the experience”, “the experience will grow”, without elaborating to full details. Even Joe laughs and projects confusion. LoL.

GamerHubTV Interview with Christian Elverdam

Cerealkillerz Interview with Christian Elverdam

Thanks for the uploads, always appreciate an interview with Christian Elverdam!