Hitman Fanfiction: Business and then pleasure (NSFW)

Hello all!

A few months ago I was working on this fanfiction for Hitman when I had extra free time between college classes. This takes place after Diana and 47 met the airport after the Club 27 mission.

The reason I thought of this NSFW story was because of the body language I’ve felt 47 and Diana had with each other. I felt that these two really cared for each other. (Especially after Absolution).

This was my first and most likely only fanfiction. Please let me know what you thought about it. Like it, love it, or hate it haha

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12246534/1/Business-and-then-pleasure-NSFW

Compromised (A HITMAN fanfiction)

Ok, You’re looking for feedback and I think something is better then nothing so I’ll be honest. Romance + Hitman = Shit. I truly believe that if 47 and Diana became a couple, it’ll be the death of the series IMO. Even though this is fan fiction, I can’t enjoy it. Not what you’re hoping to hear but like I said, it beats nothing.

Yeah i’m sorry, as soon as i got to the “ahem” bj part i couldn’t read anymore. I don’t want to sound like a jerk by saying this but you do need to improve on your writing a bit more. Not to mention i can’t yake the idea of 47 having passionate sex seriously, especially with diana. I kinda assume he is a virgin, mostly because he’s not that interested in sex Or any pleasure. Again sorry, but it needs work.

Well, I read through it and… speechless. I don’t think 47 would partake in such activity. He has never shown any sexual interest and the thought of him being a cold blooded killer is not prevalent. A more suitable romance would be 47 and his Silverballer or his Fibre Wire. He has shown more attraction to those than Diana. Although written quite well, with articulate words to emphasise the “situation”. I’m not a fan of ‘fan’ fictions nor that they (in my opinion) have absurd stories of (mostly) sexual relations between unlikely characters and the depth of detail in the actions. Pretty good writing wise, but not my cup of tea.

I pretty much knew most people in this forum wouldn’t like it because of the romance. I meant to say that’s why I never posted it on here when i was done 2 months ago. It’s called “fanFICTION” for a reason you know lmao.

I agree. In the games, if 47 and Diana hooked up, it’d be really weird but that’s not going to happen. I’d be offended if it happened in the “canon” books but like I said, this is a simple fanfiction that’s not going to to be taken seriously. There’s tons of 47/Diana romance FFs out there. Mine were just…very detailed xD

romance and hitman don’t mix :joy: it was well written with how you articulate words but I just could not imagine this happening i was like wtf

Lmao 47 Shades of Grey

You just made my day.

Fifty shades just seems a tad too overwhelming. I prefer… 47.

heh, all i can say is I laughed aloud at 47 taking off his suit jacket and placing it on the ground so Diana could preform oral on him.

lol

Why is 47 such a selfish lover?

My written could’ve been better. I’m majoring in History and all I do is write papers. I proofread the FF like 20 times for cleaning up. I was officially done with it on Halloween morning so I could play the final level xD

Certain parts that I’ve wrote was thought out from…personal experiences :blush:

Ha! well they do say write what you know.

yeah the deail for the bj was a little too specific. POP!
lol

XDD. Some people like that kind of detail.

Haha what is that from?

It’s Rudy from the Misfits TV show.

give me a break OP. 47 and diana like each other, but not romantically. also it is completely out of character for 47 to have romantic or sexual feelings. he does not give a fuck about sex whatsoever. even absolution got this right.

i don’t want to be mean but the whole premise of 47 having sexual or romantic feelings makes me not want to read your fanfic.

Give me a break, my friend. Dont wanna read it, then dont :sweat_smile:

i did not.