Hitman Fanfiction: Business and then pleasure (NSFW)

I know it’s fan fiction, but… I just have a hard time picturing this, even in a different universe lol don’t get me wrong though, I liked it up until the, you know…
:point_right::ok_hand: :laughing:

Other than all that, I think it was well written at least. Maybe next time just keep 47 more “in character” again, I know it’s fan fiction, but still.

Nah Im done. So I don’t give a shit.:relieved:

I dont want this thread to die just yet…

Oh no.
Curious just kill me.

I’m sorry,but
WTF AM I READING?
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Jesus Christ. xD

I’m a hardcore Hitman fan as much as the next one but most of you guys took this fanfiction, keyword: FICTION wayyyy to seriously. I’m just laughing

OMG HAHA. I’m honored bruh.

“I don’t want to read something like this ever again.” But yet you took your time out of your own life and make a full video about something you don’t even liked. Technically, you atleast read it at least twice just to make the video xD

Can you explain to me on that logic?

And like I said on the other comment. It’s just a fanfiction. Something that’s never going to happen in a series.

Some people take things way to damn serious. But thanks for getting other people to experience it whatever they liked it or not :slight_smile:

Apart from a skim read, that video was legit the first time I read it all the way through, and I thought it would make a good video.
Of coarse I didn’t take it seriously, it’s fan fiction, but it’s still open to criticism, just like all my other YouTube videos. I thought your fan fiction was unintentionally funny and wanted to share it with my subs[quote=“CDQuestia88, post:30, topic:13581”]
But yet you took your time out of your own life and make a full video about something you don’t even liked.
[/quote]

And you took time out of your life to reply to my video. I think we’re even :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, we’re even friend lol

I’m looking forward to that guy who said he’ll do his own voice-over

oh and FYI, she did wear gloves in the cutscene haha

Who’s up to record a live reenactment

Go for it. Make the worst FF popular!

I’m the director! Called it.

I always say NO to romance in Hitman but gotta admit reading this gives me some kind of guilty pleasure (not in a sexual way)…:sweat_smile:

Has anyone ever heard of classy reading of terrible fan fictions on YouTube. I’d like to do something like that with the author’s permission.

Haha. Glad it give you that guilty pleasure

A prologue to 47/Diana relationship is on the works. Don’t like that, dont read it. :slight_smile:

Go for it, friend. I’ll look forward to it!

Diana: “47… Thinking outside the box, I like it. It’s always a pleasure to watch you… work:smirk:

With that you mean that 47 has to polish his Silverballer from time to time? :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup… And it don’t hurt when 47 has his briefcase lol who knows what’s inside. Diana likes surprises! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: