Hitman Fanfiction: Business and then pleasure (NSFW)

Get ready for some invisible fiber wire bondage! :bear::stuck_out_tongue:

Ooh… That’s kinky! Lol I don’t think Diana is ready for the invisible Fiberwire just yet :joy:

Maybe wanna include the squirrel suit from Absolution? :bear::smiling_imp:

I’m liking it. Go on…

…Now THAT is a f***ing YEE-HAA!! :laughing:

:bear::joy: I’ll stop with leaving clear my preferences. Hope you have enough material.

Maybe I’ll use a squirrel somehow in the prologue. It’ll be about how 47 and Diana started to fuck.>D

I’m looking forward to it!

She’d probably prefer a red tie over the invisible fibrewire. Her lovely skin deserves to be cherished by the luxury of Italian silk. :joy:

Maybe even a second chapter about 47 receiving the physical checkup at GAMA while Diana was disguised as a nurse/doctor. Please skip the prostate exam part tho :joy:

But seriously…every time I see 47’s patient journal I start to wonder which tests they’ve run on him. :expressionless:

Wtf am I reading GOOD GRIEF! :joy:

So far it’s going to have like 3 parts. Almost finished with the first part. Part 1 and 2 are warmups before part 3 being dirty xD

I plan to be done with everything by mid/late Ma

I do admit. I really warmed up to your video. Hearing someone else reading it and the laughing just makes it hilarious.

A work of art my friend :grin:

I honestly can’t wait to read them and make more videos about them

I’m going think and recreate all of the sex experiences I’ve had for this. Because I did something like this in real-life but it was in a kids changing room at a mall.

And yes, I beat it like drums in her clit XD

I guess we’re…“partners then”:sweat_smile:

Another person read it. So far, @introvert_ voice was better :yum:

There’s a 3rd one too

Wow this was just a couple days ago. I guess next is @STEVEORSOMTHING (Unless that was him)

This cancerous fanfiction will be spreading within a couple of months :smiling_imp:

No i haven’t yet. My smooth buttery voice has not yet graced your ears with this amazing work of fiction. :joy: