Update: Hitman 3 for PC (H1/H2 map import to H3)

Grand! Thats the way to go!

I don’t think that Steam Account will be involved this. Probably all you need to is just log to your IOI’s Account on “specjal designed website” (which should be ready for now tbh) and link your Epic Store account. It’s all about progress, not fact that you own the game. So only information about your IOI’s account will be shared.

So it’s not like it’s anything important or whatever, but this was just updated in the blog post for the Access Pass. Same goes for the Gold Edition.

In addition, this was also updated.

if we must buy that games second time -it be shame. and well I`m glad what this is not true

This entire mess is not just really about the PC platform (although that has been highlighted). Again, as I mentioned elsewhere: “IOI do a poor job at selling in general”.

For example, despite all the push surrounding the World of Assassination concept, the Head of Marketing and Sales at IOI saw no problem between having “HITMAN: World of Assassination” (H2016 and H2) available on Stadia alongside HITMAN 3: CLOUD VERSION and yet on Nintendo Switch there is only HITMAN 3: CLOUD VERSION and no way to complete content for the Access Pass.

This and other disparities point to habitual neglect that goes back to the confusing GOTY release and confounding Season format.

IOI must look at this because this has been a recurring problem that has resulted in the odd in-the-face explosion time after time.

1 Like

that’s… good news. i guess. i would have preferred that they would be available at launch, but better late than never.

honestly, i anticipated this. ever since they announced that damn EGS exclusive deal, i wondered to myself how they were going to allow users to import maps and progression from H2 steam to H3 epic? i kind of predicted it would get messy.

5 Likes

Right? I’m worried that having access to the Hitman 1 Access pass at launch, but not 2 is going to mess up something when we then finally get it loaded in ‘later’.

1 Like

I’m going to wait for the weekend to buy HITMAN 3 on PS4. So anybody getting it there, would just like to know how the H2 and H1 GOTY Access Passes get on.

That’s the most important thing for me.

But will progress be moved over as well from H2 on Steam to H3 on Epic? :thinking:

Progress from Steam can be moved over to Epic immediately, the actual locations you will have to wait to be made available in Hitman 3 at a later date, as they figure things out at the back end.

So here I am with a pre-ordered Hitman 3 on PC, installed it and I’ve got no free access to Hitman 1 GOTY as per their promise. I can still only buy it as it still shows the price in Epic Store. What a complete joke!

I immidently received the Option to download both. Are you sure theres Nothing?

1 Like

Yeah it should show up In the library

Has anyone gotten the game on PS4?

On Nintendo Switch it says:

Me: “Really?!?”

Bro: “They mean the Access Pass for H3.”

Me: “Oh” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here.
I have both H1+2 on Steam and H1+3 on Epic, but when installing H3, only H1+3 is playable.
I’ve linked both my Epic and Steam account, and the import is complet.
It’s possible I’m missin a thread here on the forum, but can’t find others talking about it.

You did nothing wrong, there is a (probably) legal issue that is being sorted out currently. IO and EGS work on it.

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I’ll be a bit more patient!

1 Like

Was hoping to get an update on this when they released the Feb schedule…