Has The Sensation Elusive Target ever been run outside of Hitman 2016?

I didn’t have Hitman 3 when it was an epic exclusive but has that ET ever been repeated in Hitman 3? I know it wasn’t repeated in Hitman 2.

1 Like

No, he’s never been in H3.

1 Like

I could swear he was at least 1x in H2. Because I remember using the Seiker on him since I couldn’t get down in time to poison his drink.

Edit: Unless I’m confused and am thinking of a mod for PC to play all the ETs. :thinking:

Edit2: Yes. Definitely was a H3 Mod. :man_teacher:

1 Like

Yet.
Because it’s always a chance it will appear in Arcade.
Or as #2 as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are definitely confused. He never appeared in H2.

1 Like

Most of the ETs in this game are #2’s. :joy:

Poop humor. Hey Yoooooo!

2 Likes

He only appeared in 2016 but he got some votes when Travis asked us which ones we want to see back. I’m hoping we get to revisit it (=

1 Like

I don’t think so. The only time I remember killing him again was in h2016 cuz I used the coin lure glitch to get him to the boat and then killed him there. And the original time I failed.

3 Likes

I want to him to return aswell

2 Likes

I liked him more bc of the story and that he’s throwing a party despite being on the run or whatever than bc of the mechanics in the game. Although it was rewarding when I finally figured it out. Plus he looks like a guy from my fav band :joy:

He needs to come back.

1 Like

He’s the only ET where the only death I ever envisioned for him is drowned in a toilet. The Blackmailer and the Angel of Death, I’ve considered it as an option if something went wrong, but I’ve never pictured the Sensation dying from any other method.

1 Like

the only death i want to see is getting throwing over the rail and in the river

1 Like

I like your statement of method at him with drowning him

1 Like