Hitman The complete first season wont work

So i bought the complete first season for hitman and expected to get all the content but niether the usa colorado mission or the 3 bonus missions would download. I ended up paying for Colorado but i dont plan on doing the same for the bonus episode. Btw this is on an xbox one. HELP. @Travis_IOI

First of all, what platform are you on? People can’t help you if they don’t know what to look at.

If you’re on PC…

• Restart your game.
  • Check that all of the episodes you bought are checked in steam. If not, check them.
  • Check if the text next to each episode in the hitman steam page says “Installed” or “Not Installed”
  • Check your internet connection.
  • Try restarting Steam.
  • Try restarting your computer.
  • Contact Steam about your issue.
  • Contact IO Interactive about the issue (if the above doesn’t help you and/or no one is able to help.)
  • Uninstall, then re-install your game (if the above doesn’t help you and/or no one is able to help.)

If you’re on console…

• Check your internet connection.
  • Restart your console.
  • Check the PlayStation/Xbox store to see if they have downloaded.
  • Restart your game.
  • Contact Sony/Microsoft about your issue.
  • Contact IO Interactive about the issue (if the above doesn’t help you and/or no one is able to help.)
  • Uninstall, then re-install your game (if the above doesn’t help you and/or no one is able to help.)

microsoft couldnt have cared lesswhen i called them so i guess i will contact IO and see what they can do

Did you buy the disc version or digital?

Can you check for a download code in the box (if you bought disc?)

Also, can you check the My Games and Apps to see if the Bonus Episode is listed there and what the status of it is?

I bought the disc at Gamestop and the only download codes were for the blood money requiem pack and the documentary and the soundtrack. Thr bonus episode is not listed in the Games and Apps screen either. @Travis_IOI

@Travis_IOI is there anything i can do besides redownloadig the game cause i realy dont want to re-do all my progress. If i have to reinstall then i will but is there something else i can try?

Progress is saved so even if you redownload the game nothing will happen

This is one of the good things of having cloud storage and permanent mandatory online; you don’t lose progress.

@Travis_IOI I figured it out! What i did was i went into the complete first season icon instead of just going onto the one that just said hitman. i went to ready to install and boom there they were. Sorta sucks i already spent 10 bucks on the colorado mission though. EDIT: Nevermind the game still doesnt work

Ok please fix your game. I thought i fixed it right? i thought i had everything downloaded so i went onto the game and guess what… none of it was working! it said i had it downloaded but it wasnt! I really need to know how to fix it. im not even sure i can return the game at this point!

@Travis_IOI
Ok so this is the last time im going to be posting on this forum but this game has been working and then not working. It’s inconsistent and everytime i boot it up theres a chance nothing will work. Im sick and tired of this considering i bought this game and as a consumer i expect what i buy to acually be functional. Although im sure you dont care i will no longer be purchasing anymore of your games considering this one was a HUGE let down. The gameplay is fun and intriguing but only when it actually works.