Hitman Wallpapers Vault

these are all amazing… I especially like the ICA ones

47 In the shadows, (obviously not a reference to my avatar)
:sunglasses:

Very nice Wallpaper !!! :sunglasses:

Glad you liked it. No better place to post it than here. :slight_smile:

He mean business
Nice wallpapers BTw…

Of course killing is his business

Not made by me, but using this just now.

I would just love to have a wallpaper of 47 next to some targets. Preferably Penelope Graves, but I’ll take what I got.

You mean this one?

Yes, that is the photo I’m talking about. However, I remember there being one somewhere without the logos and lettering, it was just 47 in that pose. Can’t seem to find it anywhere, but this one will do, thank you :smiley:

Didn’t know there was a text less one. Searched in google and Musterbrand but with no results.

Yeah same here. I searched everywhere but can’t find it. I know I seen one before though, I just can’t seem to find it anymore lol

I had this one saved, it’s cut off, but could probably be patched together with the one @Agent_21 posted to get a textless version

That’s the one! Excellent!!

Thank you @jackdagger :smiley:
I really appreciate it!

Saved

@AGENT4T7 I will do my best and try to clean it up and post it back. @jackdagger thanks for the image :slight_smile:

EDIT: No need to, found it!!!

http://www.wallpaperup.com/965446/HITMAN_assassin_sniper_warrior_sci-fi_action_fighting_stealth_assassins_spy.html

That’s great, thanks a lot you guys! I really appreciate your help :slightly_smiling_face:

just passing through…

My Wallpaper at the moment.

I’m tired of asking this, but that’s your Bull .480!
How did u get a photo of your Bull in 47’s hand if you’re either dead, knocked out or cowering behind the desk in fear??..
:grin::grin:

Thought I’d upload some of mine.

1920x1080
"Master Assassin"

1598x682 (Can be easily stretched to 16:9 by the “fill” option in wallpaper settings)
The Global Elite

So even the inside of the pants are red colored. Good to know