Hitmanforum member contracts (continued...)

Alright ladies and gents, since the original thread got locked due to reaching its maximum post count, here we continue the thread.

@Jarbinger @ampburner would it be possible to edit the very last post in that thread and post a link to here?

Now bring on the contracts!!!

Hitmanforum member contracts

The first contract I did with the restrictions we can apply. Did this one Suit Only and was relatively quick given the complications. Also make sure that each target is close to at least 3 containers Enjoy :bear:

I did @Nakar’s “47’s Morning Workout” without going through the lab. Some people wondered if that is possible. IT IS! @BernardoOne @GuLe @mendietinha

Are people actually taking that contract seriously? I just rushed to make the first official HMF contract with Complications.

I don’t know about “seriously”, seems like people just like the novelty of “race against the clock”.

I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s a fun challenging Contract. 1 easy target and a race to the exit.

#FeaturedInDecember

Why not featured next week.

I knew Perfect Shooter and Headshots Only have loopholes, but it’s interesting to see them in practice. Legshots are still legal under Perfect Shooter, and Headshots Only doesn’t require you to actually kill anyone, making it good for long distance alert creation like @Urben used on the alternate route.

Also the use of heavy thrown objects to break cameras. A useful trick so rarely used because shooting is simpler, but when you can’t shoot…

First post in the new thread!

The Motorcade Misconception
ID: 3-09-3315050-41

The rest of the restrictions are: Exit quad bike, no bodies found, never change disguises, no pacifications (all non-optional).
This contract is difficult but not tedious, and really requires you to think to kill the target (who is one of the guys patrolling in front of the barn if you want to recreate). @immadummee47 I think you could come up with some great solutions for this one!

Poor @GuLe needs to uninstall the game now :stuck_out_tongue:

he has already done and was streaming splinter cell 2 days ago

Colorado, SO? :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Sometimes, I watch these speedrun videos and then I’m like: “How the fuck do people even come up with this?!”

WILD WILD WELL
PS4 ID: 2-07-5937282-94
Marrakesh AHBOS

Supermodel Marksman
PS4 ID: 2-02-8877273-94
Paris

And a contract from @TNGpnchFRTbox
Eye of the Sniper
PS4 ID: 2-09-5294453-30
Colorado

But when you can’t shoot…you throw a crystal ball :face_with_monocle:

Just to remember oneof the most tedious escaltions from Paris but without the need of excessively unbearable procedures.

I recreated for PS4! The ID is 2-09-0871212-64

Also, there is also a ‘no pacifications’ restriction.

@Ha-DOOOOOOOU-ken @CHAOS_AGENT_45 @MRGaming @SpeedsterRunner217
@Prem_Raj if you’re still alive huehuehue

Name: Hidden Talent
Objectives:

• Eliminate Abel De Silva with a pistol, no disguise restriction
  • No bodies found
  • Hide all bodies

There are no containers around Abel De Silva.

3-08-0851288-83 (Xbox)

Hello everyone.

I’ve remade one of my missions with the new restrictions. hope you all enjoy.

In the Red - ID: 1-06-3398872-10 (PC)

Remake of: You’re Dismissed! - ID: 1-06-0166958-10 (PC)

And here’s another contract, more for fun.
Weak Stomach - ID: 1-07-9239032-10 (PC)