Hitmanforum member contracts (continued...)

@JohnnyAxXx, @immadummee47, @MRGaming: I did a video to show what happens. Unfortunately when recording using the Xbox you cannot see the keyboard entry screen (it seems to hide all system interactions from screen recording), so I skip parts; I certainly don’t type that fast! But literally just after I corrected the deliberate typo, I clicked OK on the system keyboard screen to be greeted with a completely reset contract; interestingly, when I recorded this I could see the screen refresh in the background, but in the video it’s very clear because it’s not being blocked by the system keyboard.

P.S. Sorry about the dithering in getting to the key point, so if you’re bored then skip to around the 2.00 minute mark.

@Travis_IOI: I’m sure you’re aware of this, but just in case, could you please pass this on?

Something else I noticed quite interesting is that when it resets I got a different contract ID?! (Kill Order: X-XX-XXXXXX-XX changed)

@MrBurn4488 Recreated Doomsday Duo for pc, ID: 1-02-2880483-88
My run:

Tried something different. Here’s Blaze of Glory in SO.

Nice contract man. :+1::+1::+1:

Bro contract pleasant, likeable, agreeable, personable, charming, delightful, amiable, affable, friendly, kindly, genial, congenial, good-natured, engaging, gracious, sympathetic, understanding, compassionate, good

Nice contract bro.Good time

The Dirty Bomb (Preparation/Escape) by @bjojo

No sound due to an encoding error.

There are a few too many restrictions, might wanna ease back on those.

Plus some stuff from Trending I guess, I haven’t played in a while.

The Scam by Hatch, Clean & Speed

No sound due to an encoding error.

I will go to any lengths to hide a body.

Chef Knows by @AgeingFPS, Clean

Good ol’ Jack Please.

Puddle of Blood by @Fortheseven(?), Clean

Now with 100% less blood.

Tying Up A Few Loose Ends, No Mastery

The legendary double cliff kick. Lafayette is RNG.

The Party Is In The Cellar, Suit Only

This one wouldn’t be that impressive but the timer is pretty tight and I wanted to see if there was enough clock to do it SO. There’s plenty; you could probably SO this with 10 seconds to spare.

No, the more, the merrier. If you don’t like restrictions, you could just not play it, no?

And by you saying this, it (probably) discourages others to make contracts like this thus giving me less contracts of interest.

I need content too, ya know. :smiley:

I did play it. Don’t see anybody else playing it.

I think most of the restrictions were fine but Perfect Shooter was pretty pointless on the second one.

I don’t know what contract you’re talking about. The one you say “too many restrictions” does not have perfect shooter and I thought that was the one you’re talking about since the comment is towards that contract (unless I misread it).

But perfect shooter can be used in 2 ways. To prevent missing a shot or to prevent from shooting cameras.
But you know this already as you used it for greenhouse. The only other reason I can think of is if it’s an anti-noob contract. So maybe a bad/long route put them in this type of situation, can deter them from getting into a gun fight as missing a shot would have them fail, etc. Sometimes you have to look at a contract through the eyes of a noob or to prevent a noob from completing it the wrong way.

Don’t be blind by your own skill and question why it’s even there. There’s always a reason.

No, sometimes people just add a bunch of complications because they exist.

There’s always a reason. Just because you can’t think of it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. How do you know what the contract creator is thinking? I didn’t know you read minds. Can I sign up for a session?

You have no idea what the contract creator was thinking either, so your objection makes no sense as it requires you to presuppose there exists a reason in order to criticize me for arguing against something.

True, I don’t know, but I can give you reasons why it CAN be useful as I did.

The dispute is good.

Wow thanks! Never guessed someone would actually play this.:grinning: Should I do more of these mini-campaigns?

Thank you for playing it, much appreciated. :sunglasses:

None of us - 57s

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXMgqKy7KrU

@MRGaming

Three Strikes & You’re Out!

@MrBurn4488

Doomsday Duo

Well done mate, that was a pretty neat run. Just a little tip, there’s a pipe at the bacony the target was at, you could have used this to get into the kitchen from another way