The Fall of a Rose by @BernardoOne, “Nice Trip” & Speed (0:56)
The speedy approach was a little dry and may end up pretty similar across runs so I did the first thing that came to mind as well even though it was slower and much, much sillier.
The 47: Part 4 - Sunset by @Prem_Raj, SA/SO/DE/FW/!KO (2:55) & Framin’ Freddie
First part is just a standard run of the contract under normal rules. Second run is a slower attempt to get perennial busybody Freddie Gee incarcerated for 47’s murders by putting him at all the crime scenes and planting evidence by his chair. It’s so perfect, he’s sure to fry for it. Basic rules:
- Freddie Gee should be seen entering or leaving both apartment buildings where the targets are.
- As many doors as possible should be broken open to suggest he forced entry.
- All guards should be lured by erroneous weapon reports by Freddie that another guard overhears.
- Plant the crowbar used to force entry as a fake “murder weapon” by Freddie’s chair.
- Obviously, don’t knock Freddie out.