HMForum Members' cake day

It has been a year already! Time flies

Edit: And somehow the cake doesn’t appear :smile:

That’s because you had cake day yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but since i missed it yesterday, happy cake day @Caramoxyde :fireworks: :smiley:.

Happy Cake day @Caramoxyde! When’s the next screenshot comic coming out :grinning:

Thank you! To answer your question: I currently don’t have Photoshop anymore, so I’ll have to buy that first, after that, I’ll need to have good ideas, so sorry about that :frowning:

Happy belated Cake Day! I ate your slice since you just left it laying around. Time does seem to fly by in here. Maybe if you stop playing video games and become a productive member of society this will no longer be a problem. JK.

Happy Anniversary! :slight_smile:

Thank you! Also @FantumX thank you!

Happy cake day bro! :cake:

Thanks mate!

Happy cake day @The5secondrule :sparkler: :smiley: .

Thanks m8, and happy birthday to you! My anniversary cake day is your birthday cake day. :thinking:

Thanks! :smiley:. I’m one year closer to the grave… :open_mouth:.

Happy anniversary!

Happy HAPPY CAKEDAY, @The5secondrule

Happy Cake Day @The5secondrule! Another year down the toilet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Today is my turn. It’s been 2 years from now. Crazy how fast thing can go… :slight_smile:

giphy (7)

happy cake day!
i love this Community!

Happy cake day @Danger_dog_guy_7 And @Bielak812 :sparkler: :smiley:.

Happy cake day @Bielak812 Have a nice one.

Thank you!
Does it mean I’m here for 2 years already? :smile:

It’s a pleasure to be a part of this community. Always visiting this forum with smile on my face. :grin: