[RELEASE] Bonus Mission: Chongqing Noodle Massacre

Just need to change the mumbai background music (maybe put the orginal sound from old Contracts)and it will be perfect

SA/SO Speedrun of Massacre at the Chongqing Noodle Restaurant - 2:15

13 Likes

I like the music in the restaurant and the suits of the guards espcially with the mask

1 Like

I… I have questions. :thinking:

PS controller prompts? Must be (maybe) PS4 with bluetooth connected to PC (but even has the prompts?). Edit: Yes.

A ranking and SA tracker when the game is supposed to be played offline? Maybe access missions offline, then connect afterwards…? Or maybe it’s that peacock server?

Yes i use the peacock server mod.

1 Like

Fantastic work. Thank you for this gem @Kevin_Rudd and contributors, although it may be a while until I get a PC but at least this awaits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One thing I really like about this mod are the police uniforms (helped by Invalid), but no one’s dressed as them in their runs yet :weary:

I want to see more Commie cosplay :triumph:

21 Likes

@Kevin_Rudd

This is a question by a side watcher (don’t play on PC), the objectives seem really heavy, being forced to dump every time the Red Dragon into the sewer and placing that necklace on the table, it seems like its kinda too much, is it possible to have a contracts mode on Peacock for this mod? It would give the option to make this exact same mission but without the objectives.

Never played it, don’t have the option to, if you played and disagree, prolly you are right :man_shrugging:

Edit: I’m tired and I wrote Having instead of Having

1 Like

Red Dragon is expected to be dumped in two sewers, an alley below street level or a garbage truck I’ve added. Or if you’re really crazy and can lure him to any closet left on the map.

Like in Contracts the amulet can be left with the food to be served instead of on table directly. They’re like the original missions, so if you thought the original missions were too much then you will for these.

It’s not on Peacock contracts mode yet but it is possible in future

5 Likes

Nice to know Ruddie

1 Like

Question : is there a long play video of the mission somewhere ? Couldn’t find one.

Because as much as I can appreciate the speedrun / bullet distractions / abuse of ai / suit only videos, they are a bit grating.

I presume there was disguises made, interesting opportunities designed, NPCs loop well curated.
I don’t play on PC and I wish to see the work done. To appreciate it.

12 Likes

Dont know if my PC is just bad, but whenever I tried to select another starting location the game disconnects. I am playing via the Peacock plugin. Furthermore the mission seems to be a lot more ressource heavy than when I am playing a normal mission.

1 Like

Do you happen to have Offline Mission Pack deployed? I accidentally used one file for both mods so put out a new version of Offline Missions yesterday that uses a different file and no longer causes crash

1 Like

In peacock,chose starting locations and hidden stuff will make game goes error,could you fix it? It’s a bit annoying…

3 Likes

So… has anyone mentioned that strange looking keypad on the rooftop already? Did I miss something :face_with_monocle:?

3 Likes

I just want to play this mod why god so hate me🥲

3 Likes

Wow I’m impressed. Never expected to see someone making his own Hitman mission. Huge respect @Kevin_Rudd and all the other people involved.

11 Likes

My SA/SO run here, seems some npcs didn’t spawn like what you want sometimes…: 杀手3 离线任务 THE NOODLE MASSCARE SA/SO 2:32_哔哩哔哩bilibili

5 Likes

hey, made a video now doing just that. In this I pacify Blue Lotus, get a police disguise, steal the sniper from the sniper rooftops and then get a cook disguise that I then use to both poison and the amulet in the target’s plate, making it so that a NPC delivers that for me completing both objectives at once. There’s a little bit of slow walking here and there to see level details.

21 Likes

I see in this forum everyone very like the daytime version

4 Likes