Show your favorite gear combination of Agent 47

My favorite:
GEAR

WEAPON1
SUITCASE
SNIPER RIFLE

2 Likes

It’s mainly what you think is handsome. Don’t care too much about practicality.:blush:

I don’t know man. I do favor practicality so I pretty much bring everything default except pistol:

• Silverballer: because of precise aiming perk

• Fiberwire: silent kill, can move body quickly, leave no bloodstain. Simply elegant

• Coins: used for distraction. They’re commonly found in every map so picking up more won’t clutter 47’s inventory much

Unless there’s contract specific kill method, these are my most brought items.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I rarely even look at the kill requirements until after I start most of the time (which has caused me to have to restart more often than I’ll admit). My default load out is always:

• some variant of the silverballer (goldballer has been the go-to lately)
  • gold coins (because they took so much effort to get)
  • lockpick
  • black dragon suit

I can’t really remember the last time I used any other load out, come to think of it, unless there was a specific mission requirement that called for something specific.

4 Likes

Default.

2 Likes

Fiber Wire (unless I’m playing an escalation or featured contract where I need specific items in my loadout to succeed, I never take the fiber wire out of the loadout)

Silverballer

Lock pick

Maybe a lethal or emetic poison of some kind in a hidden stash pickup.

If I’m not in the signature suit or one of its variants, but one of the other gloved suits, I’ll use the Black Lilly instead of the Silverballer. If I’m in a non-gloved outfit, I’ll use the ICA19.

2 Likes

for the suit, it depends on the map, but i usually always use the signature suit (or some variation of 47’s iconic suit, like the suburban suit, neon city suit, etc. i don’t like all those polo shirts he wears).

for gear, it depends on what main mission i am playing. but if i am playing a player-created contract and the kill method is any, this is the default gear combination i use:

• black trinity pistol
  • modern lethal syringe
  • classic lockpick

but if we are going for style points and not practicality, then just replace the lethal syringe with the classic fibre wire.

2 Likes

i tend to use what outfit comes with the map, but if i must pick one it would be the signature suit. and as for 47’s gadgets…

• silverballer, or that gun that you can craft in the Carpathian Mountains (love the pop sound it makes)
  • classic lockpick/disposable scrambler
  • coins
2 Likes

In addition, I love several classic Agent 47 combinations.
FIRST:
This is a classic combination throughout the HITMAN series.

Classic Baller

SECOND:
For HITMAN 3,this is the most famous.

ICA19

THIRD:
A combination that I think the most useful in HITMAN WoA:

Silver Baller

Thanks visiting.

2 Likes

I will never understand the attraction of that signature suit… but the Number 6 one is pretty good. Hitman 3 introduced so many good clothing options for 47!

1 Like

I just love green

7 Likes

Because that’s 47. Know what’s even more 47? The signature suit… with gloves!

8 Likes

You know what’s even More 47? Anyone else’s clothes!

3 Likes

Not to start with…
:sunglasses:

YES!

4 Likes

And some old suit…Still good,right?

Hitman Blood Money

5 Likes

Fashionably classic. No school like old school.

1 Like

I won’t forget some suits that can only be obtained in ghost mode…But it should be out of print by now. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I collected some compliments that we often use.
20220309_235157
20220309_235310
20220309_235246
20220309_235538
20220309_235222
20220309_235334
20220309_235707
Welcome to continue to add.