I'm curating for March, agents

I’m pleased to announce that I’ll be curating contracts for the month of March. I’m starting looking now, and I thought I’d turn it over to you guys and make this an open conversation, and also give you an idea of some of the things I’ll be looking for:

EDIT: I should add that I’m on PS4, so can only test contracts on that platform I’m afraid!

Strings attached

Let’s go old school. I’m looking for a brilliant, hard, 2 x fibre wire kills (or more), suit-only contract

Slow and steady wins the race

I’m interested in tricky contracts that, even if speed-run, take considerable time to do. You could look at my own Fall Season Preview, Lang Kiss Goodnight or Very Long Walk Home for guidance here (yes, I know some of those have actually been speed-run very quickly by super creative players. Maybe you guys can do better?). Average time of around 10 mins for good players. Bonus if it’s a head-scratcher.

Eye in the sky

God, I loved Black Magic Marksman. Didn’t most of us? Hiding the bodies behind all those cars. There have been a dearth of creative sniping contracts (in part due to the body discovered penalty inherent in the game’s scoring). Has someone got another smart sniping contract?

Loud and Messy

Shotguns, explosives, chaos… bring me something beautiful and messy with unsilenced weapons.

Hmmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I like puzzle contracts… it’s good to take a few moments and think, WTF? You can learn new things about the game, even now. My own Crouching Ninja, Hidden Hitman might be an example here. Many people didn’t know there was suit outfit in Hokkaido, and were like, where the hell to I find the ninja outfit? I also liked the one where you had to drag Rocco all the way until he was underneath a chandelier for a falling object kill :slight_smile:
That other one in Sapienza was good too, where you had to electrocute the NPC by throwing the firework into the water puddle (although a little too restrictive - see below). There was also the one where you had to throw the explosives through the small hole in the cave in Sapienza, although I’m looking for something less restrictive than that - there should ideally be multiple routes to solution. But send me your brain-teasers.

A good storyline

I know it’s a pain to type out long descriptions if you’re on PS4 or Xbox, but I do read them, and an immersive storyline can make a lot of difference. The description field is a chance to showcase your creativity as well - spelling and grammar isn’t as important as an active imagination. OK, so you want me to kill a target. But why? Who is he, and what’s the back story? It can be funny or serious.

Well as you can probably tell from my contracts, I’m a sucker for puns in the title :laughing: Not a must, but certainly bonus points if you can.

What I’m not looking for:

• I’m not really a fan of contracts that are designed to be done one way and one way only - where creators pick the target and kill them a quick, unique way, and then work out a route backwards, speed running it in like 90 seconds and then everyone else has to figure out that one route, because of a unique NPC path or location or one-time event. I’d prefer open contracts that can be done a variety of ways. (Except maybe for the sniping contract, as mentioned above).

• two or maybe three restrictions are fine but I’ve found that too many restrictions limit enjoyment for a lot of players, so don’t go crazy on those.

These can be past contracts that you’ve made that fit the above parameters, they don’t need to be new. And also, of course, I’m open to brilliant contracts that don’t fit any of the above categories. This is just a guide for what I lean in to, but you can surprise me.

Please keep the conversation here civil and don’t take it personally if I don’t feature your contract. And if you don’t like my choices, remember that it’s only for one cycle, and it’s OK to like different things :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the curation.

Congrats on the curation, my friend! I have a contract I made a while back, complicated. I don’t expect you to pick me at all, but I thought I would give it a shot, y’know?

Out of Time: 3-02-6612246-93

It’s for Xbox One, and again, I won’t be surprised if you don’t take me into consideration! Anyway, congrats, and have a very good day, my friend!

Congratulations on the curation!
I’m definitely not a pro in creating contracts and I prefer to play them by myself, rather than creating them, but there is one of mine, I’m very proud of. It has got a good story in my eyes.

Xbox - 3-03-0004716-59
A personal contract

Hey man, I’d love to give it a try but I’m on PS4. Could someone recreate it there? Or could you tell me who the targets and what the methods are?

Can you send me a screenshot of it? Or ask someone to recreate for Ps4? Apologies.

I don’t have a PS4, I’ll send you an image later today, though!

Not sure if I’ll be submitting as I haven’t made anything new in a while, but do people wanting to have contracts considered need to get you the details by a certain date?

Hello @JetBlackIris I have some Contracts for you to look at while you make your decision. I will post each one in a separate reply.

I can think about the requested formats to come up with something but wont gurantee anything.

But if anyone struggles to make a good briefing, PM me with rough ideas.

GREAT to hear and your criteria for puzzle contracts sounds interesting… have you scoped out the loud gun challenges by @immadummee47? He posted them a couple months ago and he made one for each map - SUPER challenging and fun. I’ll consider making one as well and will send your way if I get around to it in time. Cheers, m8!